Fate/Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Nero (Saber) (WiP) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
Nero (Saber) (WiP) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
Nero (Saber) (WiP) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
Nero (Saber) (WiP) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Nero (Saber) (WiP) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Nero (Saber) (WiP) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
Nero (Saber) (WiP) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
Nero (Saber) (WiP) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Nero (Saber) (WiP) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine
Nero (Saber) (WiP) I_vote_lcapNero (Saber) (WiP) I_voting_barNero (Saber) (WiP) I_vote_rcap 
Johnathan [Saber]
Nero (Saber) (WiP) I_vote_lcapNero (Saber) (WiP) I_voting_barNero (Saber) (WiP) I_vote_rcap 
Amaterasu
Kagetora
Muramasa
Jack
Saito
Han Hee Young
Roa
Natsuki
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

Nero (Saber) (WiP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nero
Fresh Character

Nero (Saber) (WiP) Empty
PostSubject: Nero (Saber) (WiP)   Nero (Saber) (WiP) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:13 am

Servant Template

Class: Saber
Alias: Saber
True Identity: Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus
Appearance Age: 19

Appearance:
Nero (Saber) (WiP) Saber_%28Fate_Extra%29
Spoiler:

Personality: Saber has a haughtiness that seems to more than compensate her short stature. She refrains from asking how privileged her Master feels by summoning her, and grants them the honor of being her Master. She feels that as her Master, they can be allowed to act as her equal without having to use honorifics. She believes that anything she does must be perfect down to the smallest detail. She declares that her tolerance allows for a single mistake. When recounting the Servant Classes, she names some, and then claims that the rest aren't of any importance. Only the Saber class has any worth, and as it is known as the best of the classes, it should be obvious that she is Saber. She identifies herself as being short, but claims it does not matter in determining superiority. As she does not mind it, she firmly believes others should also not mind as well, and declares that no comments about her height, especially the terms petite or short, should be made.

She gives off the impression of a valiant young man in crimson, and she has a masculine bearing and tone of voice, leading her Master to think she may have been raised a boy. She acknowledges that the reason she wears men's clothes is not that she is trying to project an imperial image, but because she actually enjoys wearing men's clothes. While her brusque attitude and gallant actions would imply that she values valor above all, she actually identifies her core as a maiden due to her adoration for beauty. She still does not allow gender to sway her preferences, and believes herself to be firmly routed in the middle of the two genders at the core of her soul. She personally finds her ability to go either way admirable, allowing her to become attracted to her Master regardless of their gender. She finds being addressed as "princess" to be an insult because she is a grown woman, and instead prefers to be addressed as empress by her enemies.

She has great pride in herself and her actions. Even though she does not wish to give her name, simply being asked about it brings her great happiness. She claims that it is the pleasure of those with regal natures to dignify the queries of those around them with answers, and gets so caught up in the mood that she almost gives her birth name without even thinking about it. She feels that she must always speak with the air of an emperor, speaking according to her parents' expectations of her in childhood and how she was raised. She was never allowed to speak plainly since leaving childhood, and speaking casually would be denying what she has become, throwing away all that to which she has devoted herself. While doing so would allow her to regain her humanity, she speaks with certainty that such a day had never occurred and will never come.

Her characteristic anecdote is that she was an administrator for the citizens. She believes herself that she was a tyrannical emperor who injured the lives of many and met an ugly end. She does not deny that is the truth of her rule, but she is not ashamed of it either. While she has regrets about her life, she feels all that matters is that she was true to herself in everything. She is not one to cave to others' assessments, but she values the opinions of her Master. She claims that even a poorly regarded emperor is still an emperor, and that she will defend her Master proudly as the best of Servants. Due to her legend, others, such as Gawain, refer to her as the "Whore of Babylon" as an insult.

She believes that her true calling was that of an artist, truly thinking that she is "an artist who rivals the god of arts Apollo" and "a chariot driver that rivals the solar deity Sol." She boasts various accomplishments, such as working with marble, metallurgy, writing poems, and singing songs. She claims she mastered it all in the name of art, but there were not many people who appreciated or understood her artistic talents. She is aware of this fact, but simply suggests that her critics were not advanced enough to understand her artistic vision. She does not like to be criticized, and will go to great lengths to protect her artistic integrity. She nearly killed her dear friend Tacitus in an outburst of rage when he criticized her literary works. She would often perform for the masses at her Domus Aurea, but spectators would frequently leave midway through her performances. She was so enraged by this obvious act of disrespect that she ordered all entrances to the theater to be sealed, forcing the audience to sit through her entire performance until the final curtain fell. It was said that in her final hours she expressed her anguish that an artist such as herself had to die. Her main concern was that her act of suicide was punishing the public by having "such a magnificent artist disappear from this world."

She praises beauty above all, stating that "Beautiful young boys are good. Beautiful young girls are better. My singular preference is beauty!" She greatly expresses a desire to fight Greek Heroic Spirits like Atalante, because of their beauty. She has a certain fixation on Heracles, causing her to creating a legend after publicly strangling a lion with a rear naked choke in an attempt to emulate him by reenacting his exploits. While she was trying to prove her own might was as great as that of Heracles, her citizens were left unimpressed by the display and attempting to view Heracles as a rival.

Power Levels:
Strength: C
Endurance: E
Speed: E
Magic: E
Mana Capacity: D

Special Abilities: Magic Resistance; Rank D: With this level of Magic Resistance, the Servant can cancel Single-Action spells. Resistance is on the same level of an amulet that cancels magical energy.

Spells: Nearly all Servants know at least a bit of magic. They are not bound to a certain type of magic like a Magus, but can only use a certain maximum of different spells. (1/2/4/7/13/20 – Caster has this amount times 1.5, rounded up.) The strength of your spells as a Servant is depending on Mana Capacity as well, but you need less Magic: you can always use Magic spells up to 1 Rank higher than your level in it (with the maximum being EX+), but you need to have at least Mana Capacity of 1 rank below the needed mana level – for a B rank spell, you need C rank magic and D rank capacity. Also, highest possible spells quickly tire out a Servant with a lack of Mana Capacity!
You can't save spell slots for higher levels of magic – if you have C rank, you need to have 4 (or 4x1.5) spells! You can, however, have spells not yet able to be casted with your current mana capacity.

Noble Phantasm: Delete if you are using Assassin Class. This is the weapon of your spirit, his/her identity, and the strongest thing he/she has to bring down opponents. Depending on the effect, the mana cost varies, but a Noble Phantasm in general is rather hungry for mana, so be careful with the use. The staff will determine both the drain on your mana and the rank of the Noble Phantasm AFTER your application is finished.

History: for historical figures, either use a link to wikipedia, or give us a basic rundown. The latter allows you to change around some details and parts of the legend, even the gender of the heroic spirit. For a custom created spirit, you need to give more detail – explain why they are a hero or counter-guardian!
Back to top Go down

Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Page 1 of 1