Fate/Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon I_vote_lcapWandering on a Sunny Afternoon I_voting_barWandering on a Sunny Afternoon I_vote_rcap 
Johnathan [Saber]
Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon I_vote_lcapWandering on a Sunny Afternoon I_voting_barWandering on a Sunny Afternoon I_vote_rcap 
Amaterasu
Kagetora
Muramasa
Jack
Saito
Han Hee Young
Roa
Natsuki
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dai
Fresh Character

Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon Empty
PostSubject: Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon   Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:54 pm

The heat, that was what he first felt. Living under a bridge, living under water, that was something that he found to be rather cool, so when he came out into this heat, Daigoro Ito felt something completely different happen. The sun was beating down on him, and this redheaded Magus had to hold a hand up in front of his face to shield himself from the heat. He chuckled to himself, and closed his eyes slightly. The numbers weren't bothering him today, it seemed. That was... most certainly good. Walking through this park, the Mage of Unlimited Possibility stumbled slightly, sweating a little from the sweltering heat. Gah, this was so different for him. He chuckled internally, before sighing. He had yet to summon his Servant, though his relic had arrived back at the Workshop. He was simply biding his time, waiting for the right moment; for it was the spear of Fergus Mac Roich, at least, the one that killed him. He chuckled, thinking back to the stories. The King of the Ulster Cycles, and one of the more interesting tales. They said that the man was able to satisfy 7 women before being truly satisfied himself, and that on it's own made Dai interested. Not because of the sexual ramifications; simply because it would be strange to talk with someone so potent. Laughing softly, this Mage turned away from the streets, and started to slowly trail past bushes and such like, closing his eyes and stepping into another point of the park. Running his fingers along a few bushes, he began to wonder if this would end up killing him. The Holy Grail War... this was his one chance to save his family's name, and himself from the Magic Association. To add to that, he would be able to gain the Heaven's Feel, that legendary Third Magic. He didn't desire the power, just the title. He didn't need strength, not with his own Marble Phantasm to use when he became strong enough. That strength would be all he needed... for when one had 30000 magic circuits, one did not need much else...
Back to top Go down
Johnathan [Saber]
Beer-Class Servant

PostSubject: Re: Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon   Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:55 am

Another day another challenge! ... Or another day and another episode of recon. Finding enemy Masters and Servants was not easy - especially when they masked their presence in town. It was infuriating! Johnathan simply wanted a good fight to show Natsuki how awesome he really was - but alas, now he was out scouting. And he was not even an Archer - Hopefully she'd arrive fast if any enemy showed up. He was unable to fight for more than a few minutes without her near enough to give the constant stream of prana from Master to Servant.
But where exactly was Johnathan? Well, oddly enough, in a park. This was as good as any portion of the cit to start with. He was not wearing his 'combat armor' of course - but the clothing he had chosen to mask his true self was standing out just as much. A long, black coat with long sleeves, a red shirt underneath, and the long, completely black hair that ate all light instead of glimmering in it as a reflective surface - he was a black, extremely tall dot in the middle of all the short japanese people around here, and his vaguely western appearance in general didn't help. His heritage was indeed partially japanese, but how should he know? His time didn't keep track of those things.
"Oh man... Before I find anything here, I'll die of boredom." All the humans seemed so... dull, boring and generic here. Nobody worthy of knowing how awesome he truely was - right until he noticed someone. Johnathan couldn't point his finger at why, but that man seemed... different. So, the eyes of the Servant that radiated slight prana at all times fixated onto the stranger known as Daigoro Ito. His intent stare was different than any humans - because he was not human. A Servant was an awesomely powerful projection of magical energy, far removed from humans and limitations of the living. Anyone with slight magic power could feel that - unless said Servant was an Assassin Class.
Back to top Go down
Dai
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon   Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:22 am

ENEMY ATTACK: 0.5%

"C'mon. You appear to tell me that?" A soft sigh left the lips of the young Magus, but the number continued to flash before his face, basically shouting at him to look around for the possibility of attack. For fuck's sake, he wished he could stop it sometimes, but he knew that this thing was the one Magecraft that kept him alive and wary. His head started to turn on it's top, looking left and right, in order to see exactly what he was looking for. A slightly confused expression sat upon his face, and then he suddenly looked behind him. Ah, there we go. Even an amateur Magus could tell that the man that stood before him had some Prana coming off of him. Closing his eyes and sighing softly, Dai watched the probability of being attacked raised to a nice, healthy, 0.67%. Hm, wow. So, this guy was somewhat dangerous, but most likely not going to post a threat? Then Daigoro wouldn't pose a threat, either. Instead, he would simply smile and be kind, speaking to this man as if he knew nothing about him. Of course, the Command Seal on the back of his right hand didn't help matters much, however as long as the man didn't look at his hand, then he'd be fine, right? Right. Closing his eyes a little bit once more, Daigoro reopened them and quietly stepped towards this large, imposing man who was most certainly staring directly at them. "Yes?" Tilting his head to the side slightly, he took another second to study this person and the surroundings that he found them in. In case of attack, he'd need an easy escape route. The fact that he hadn't summoned his Servant yet... was a bit of an issue, though he would be alright on that count. He was sure that he'd eventually be able to do so, and for that reason, he was fine with walking around. Even as a Magus, Daigoro Ito was no threat to anyone. He had no Mystic Code to speak of, and his magic itself was utterly useless in battle for someone with little-to-no battle experience. All he could do was walk around and make sure that he didn't get himself killed. So that's why this man who didn't want to get himself killed walked up and talked to the man who could, quite honestly, kill him in one blow. Very smart move, Daigoro Ito. Very smart indeed.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan [Saber]
Beer-Class Servant

PostSubject: Re: Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon   Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Deep eyes looked back at Daigoro Ito, who was quite a bit shorter than the man infront of him - but that was nothing special. He was rather tall - quite a lot taller than any normal japanese man. But the defining feature was definiatly not his size - the eyes were the culpirt. Normally, blue eyes were known for being deep - but his eyes seemed to radiate a cyan, light blue light. Otherworldly maybe, but also not threatening at all - relaxing rather. Even his stance didn't speak of any threat while looking at this Magus infront of him.
But that was simply because he didn't have to look threatening to be a threat. Johnathan knew it - this man was a Magus, no doubt. But he was a Heroic Spirit, a true hero of the unknown future. A normal mortal was no match for him no matter what. So that was why, despite his instinct telling him that this red-headed man was not to be completely underestimated, he didn't have to worry. In fact, worry never crossed his mind either way.

It was then, shortly after the man had spoken up to the Servant that called himself Johnathan, that a smirk found it's way onto the swordsmans face.
"Yep. I knew it." What did he mean? His eyes still stayed focused, as if he was trying to probe Daigoros mind with them - but he didn't have mystic eyes, so there was no danger of that. "You... I've noticed. Your stance, your eyes, even the clothing and the subtle aura nobody can see. It all speaks for itself. You're not like the people here." The scene seemed to slowly turn into a slightly dangerous area. The park around them, the people - all seemed grey and dull, as if in the distance. This effect was simple to explain... It was the aura of something other that did not belong into reality, yet existed. A Servant. Johnathan made no effort to hide his nature, and compared to him, the world started to pale. But oddly enough, the stranger did not fade - no. His aura, his magic circuits and mind, they were all exceptional. This moment when reality seemed to fade lasted only for half a second - and all the pressure was suddenly gone, and the Saber-class had a bright smile on his face instead of a small smirk.
"But of course, I'm never wrong. I'm too awesome for that. Your prana... Try a little harder to hide it, will you? Wouldn't want some lowly Assassin to catch you, right?" Was that friendly advice, or belitteling him? At least the voice of the black-haired man was friendly. His cyan eyes wandered to the command seals that his new 'friend' here had.
"Considering that I don't have a blade against my neck yet, I guess your Servant is not here? Too bad. I was itching for a fight... But there's no reason to get violent without an opponent now, is there." But still, the man lifted his right arm - to extend his hand towards the Master infront of him.
"Call me Johnathan. Not the real name, of course, just an awesome fake name. Wouldn't want this war to become boring. Nice to meet ya, red-head."
Back to top Go down
Dai
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon   Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:24 am

"Yep. I knew it." Knew what? Feeling a slightly wary presence raise up inside his body, the redhead Magus closed one eye and calmly watched the Saber-class before him. "You... I've noticed. Your stance, your eyes, even the clothing and the subtle aura nobody can see. It all speaks for itself. You're not like the people here." ... "Tch." This man was special, then? That sly little number rose once more, reaching 1%. Gah, why was it so intent on telling him that there was a 1 in 100 chance of him being attacked?! He almost grumbled out loud, though he certainly didn't make it known. Without warning, the world around them started to change, darken. The people, now grey, were walking around aimlessly as if they didn't see the pair at all. The number now rose steadily, hitting 10% before stopping. Sudden increase. Not good. Clenching a fist, he looked calmly into Johnathan's eyes, waiting for a reaction. "Grr." Strangely enough, the man's smirk disappeared, changing into a wide smile. Huh? Stepping backwards, he watched the number drop to a single percentage once more and breathed out. Good, good... "But of course, I'm never wrong. I'm too awesome for that. Your prana... Try a little harder to hide it, will you? Wouldn't want some lowly Assassin to catch you, right?" He blinked. He was trying to hide his Prana? That was news to him.

"I'm not... what?" Blinking again, he shook his head in order to gather his thoughts, smiling softly as he did so. "Considering that I don't have a blade against my neck yet, I guess your Servant is not here? Too bad. I was itching for a fight... But there's no reason to get violent without an opponent now, is there. The man reached his hand out, Daigoro taking it and shaking--slightly surprised by his amiable nature. "Call me Johnathan. Not the real name, of course, just an awesome fake name. Wouldn't want this war to become boring. Nice to meet ya, red-head." It was Dai's turn to smirk. "Daigoro. My real name, yes--though I won't give out my last name. I have people chasing me that I really don't need to bear down on me." Turning away, Dai muttered to himself: "Damn that Magic Association..." Sighing, he turned back and gave a casual laugh. "As for Servants, well mine... isn't exactly... summoned yet..." Why was he giving out such information readily? Well, we'd have to see now, wouldn't we?

{Sorry about the length. I'm FUCKED.}
Back to top Go down
Johnathan [Saber]
Beer-Class Servant

PostSubject: Re: Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon   Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am

Not... Not even summoned? For a short moment, Johnathan was surprised - and then amused. Well, that was an unforseen turn of events! Johnathan knew of only few people who would openly admit to be, for lack of a better term, defenseless against a Servant. Most people would call this action stupid - maybe even his own cold but beautiful Master. To John himself, it was a courageous display of confidence, and he valued that greatly in other people as well as himself, thus giving the red haired Magus a lot more credit than before. Courage always seemed to lack in this time period. The Saber couldn't help it but let out a small laugh.
"Well, now that's new! Didn't think any Masters of this era would have the balls to show themselves without a Servant openly. But to each his own, I guess - just hurry up with the summoning. If my Master heard of this, I would most likely be ordered to kill you. And it would be a shame to lose an actual chance for a good fight, you know? Humans are too... squishy to last long nowadays." Of course, John made sure NOT to give any indication as to from which time period he steemed - it was better for people to believe him a hero from the past, as nobody looked into the future to find indentities. Of course, being from the future also meant nobody knew his story here, weakening him quite a bit. Giving Daigoro a pat on the shoulder that was maybe a bit harder than it had to be, he took a quick glance around - cyan eyes flashing through the area. Nothing seemed to be close to them - good. He had to regularly check the area as not to risk a sudden attack from another Servant - why would anyone care if the war had officially started or not? Scoring an easy kill was more important than upsetting some rules - because after all, the winner would have a wishmaker in their hands. Nothing was even remotely threatening to someone with a miracle in their hands!

However, nothing special was moving yet. For a short moment, he thought to have seen something - but it was just a man standing underneath a tree to get some shade. The Servant could relate, the weather was rather warm today, and the rest of the park seemed completely normal. And that, in turn, was almost disappointing...
"Not a lot going on, yet. I was halfway expecting a quick start to this war... Peace is boring, don't you agree? All you do is sit around and wait for the next crisis anyway." Carefree as he was, Johnathan stretched himself a bit.
"Oh, and as far as the Magic Association goes - I got nothing to do with those guys." A small smirk, and John easily revealed that mumbling or whispering in the presence of a Servant had no real effect with their enhanced senses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon   Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate/Endless :: Fuyuki City :: Suma-ku :: Suma Rikyu Park-
Jump to: