Fate/Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Motochika Chosokabe EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
Motochika Chosokabe EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
Motochika Chosokabe EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
Motochika Chosokabe EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Motochika Chosokabe EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Motochika Chosokabe EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
Motochika Chosokabe EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
Motochika Chosokabe EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Motochika Chosokabe EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine
Motochika Chosokabe I_vote_lcapMotochika Chosokabe I_voting_barMotochika Chosokabe I_vote_rcap 
Johnathan [Saber]
Motochika Chosokabe I_vote_lcapMotochika Chosokabe I_voting_barMotochika Chosokabe I_vote_rcap 
Amaterasu
Kagetora
Muramasa
Jack
Saito
Han Hee Young
Roa
Natsuki
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

Motochika Chosokabe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Motochika Chosokabe
Fresh Character

Motochika Chosokabe Empty
PostSubject: Motochika Chosokabe   Motochika Chosokabe EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:10 pm

Servant Template

Class: Beserker
Alias: Cap'n
True Identity: Motochika Chosokabe
Appearance Age: 32

Appearance:
Motochika Chosokabe CGimage_Motochika_Chosokabe
Spoiler:

Personality: Motochika is a very duty-filled man. Once he sets his mind to something, it will happen one way or another. He prefers the sea over the land. He is not afraid of anything, including death. He dislikes betrayal more than a normal person, as he was "betrayed" by Tokugawa Ieyasu at Shikoku. However, he later figured out that it was Mitsunari Ishida's forces with the Togukawa flag that attacked his ships.

He is an "attack now, never ask questions" type of person and isn't afraid to show it. He uses his superior strength to his advantage whenever possible. When someone disrespects the sea, he will snap at them. However, sometimes even Motochika curses the deep oceans. His favorite food is shark.

Power Levels: The basics for every Servant are E in each level. However, special rules apply to each class. You can find those rules here. At creation, you can raise the Rank of one level, mark it with a color code.
Strength: C
Endurance: E
Speed: E
Magic: E
Mana Capacity: E

Special Abilities: Mad Enhancement

Noble Phantasm:
Noroshi Shingari (lit: Rocket Anchor)
Motochika can "surf" on the ground by slamming his anchor into the ground, stepping on the handle, and pulling on the chain while running. He can do this for about 100 meters and can turn like someone driving a car at high speeds. The second ability of Noroshi Shingari is to fire the actual anchor head at opponents, as it is attached by another chain, stored inside.

History: Chōsokabe Motochika was a Sengoku period daimyo in Japan. He was the 21st chief of the Chōsokabe clan of Tosa Province (present-day Kōchi Prefecture). He was the son and heir of Chōsokabe Kunichika and his mother was a daughter of the Saitō clan of Mino Province.
In 1575, Motochika was victorious at the Battle of Watarigawa, gaining control of Tosa Province. Over the ensuing decade, he extended his power to all of Shikoku. However, in 1585, Hashiba (later Toyotomi) Hideyoshi invaded that island with a force of 100,000 men, led by Ukita Hideie, Kobayakawa Takakage, Kikkawa Motonaga, Hashiba Hidenaga, and Hashiba Hidetsugu. Motochika was said to have single-handedly defeated 50,000 of Hideyoshi's men because his youngest son died in the battle.

Motochika was known for his "piracy." The difference between his piracy and other piracy was the fact that he'd sink the ships and steal anything that floated. If a ship came within the firing range of his cannons at Shikoku, it'd be sunk immediately.In 1590, Motochika led a fleet in the Siege of Odawara, and also fought in the Japanese invasions of Korea in 1592. Motochika died in 1599 at age 61 at his mansion in Fushimi. His successor was Chōsokabe Morichika.
Back to top Go down
Dryst
Fresh Character

Motochika Chosokabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motochika Chosokabe   Motochika Chosokabe EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:04 pm

I hereby approve of this app. Yah.
Back to top Go down

Motochika Chosokabe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate/Endless :: Rules and Applications :: Applications :: Accepted Servants-
Jump to: