Fate/Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Berserker [LANCELOT] EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
Berserker [LANCELOT] EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
Berserker [LANCELOT] EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
Berserker [LANCELOT] EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Berserker [LANCELOT] EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Berserker [LANCELOT] EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
Berserker [LANCELOT] EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
Berserker [LANCELOT] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Berserker [LANCELOT] EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine
Berserker [LANCELOT] I_vote_lcapBerserker [LANCELOT] I_voting_barBerserker [LANCELOT] I_vote_rcap 
Johnathan [Saber]
Berserker [LANCELOT] I_vote_lcapBerserker [LANCELOT] I_voting_barBerserker [LANCELOT] I_vote_rcap 
Amaterasu
Kagetora
Muramasa
Jack
Saito
Han Hee Young
Roa
Natsuki
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

Berserker [LANCELOT]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Black Knight
Fresh Character

Berserker [LANCELOT] Empty
PostSubject: Berserker [LANCELOT]   Berserker [LANCELOT] EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:31 am

Servant Template

Class: Berserker
Alias: The Black Knight
True Identity: Lancelot of the Lake
Appearance Age: ????

Appearance:
Berserker [LANCELOT] Zero_berserker

Height: 191 cm

Weight: 81 kg

Personality: Even though he is a Berserker-class servant, Lancelot did have a personality once. Lancelot is shown extreme loyalty to his King but Lancelot's guilt was, ironically, compounded by Arthur's refusal to actually blame or reprimand him for his actions. He would later admit that this made him feel it impossible to atone for his sins. In his despair, Lancelot sought escape through descent into madness to seek atonement; thus, when he became a Heroic Spirit, he was summoned as the insane Berserker.

Power Levels:
(CANON STATS)
Strength: A
Endurance: A
Speed: A+
Magic: C
Mana Capacity: C

Special Abilities:
Class skills
Mad Enhancement- C: Raises basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, also seals away Personal Skills. Rank up for all parameters except Luck and Mana, but in exchange one can no longer think and speak properly.
Personal skills:
Eternal Arms Mastership- A+: Prevents degradation of fighting skills when under the effect of mental hindrance. Mastership of combat arts has reached the point of being said to be unrivaled in one's era. By complete merging of mind, body and technique, it is possible to make use of full fighting skills even when under the influence of any sort of mental hindrance.
Magic Resistance- E+: Protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Important to note that the term "verse" seen below refers to a set of three lines. Thus, a chant of two verses is equivalent to a Six-Line incantation. Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat. (Lancelot's originates from a magical ring, however its powers received a rank-down due to Mad Enhancement)
Protection of the Fairies- A: A blessing from Elementals, the capacity to increase one's Luck in dangerous situations. Activation limited to only battlefields, where is possible to perform feats of arms.

Spells: None

Noble Phantasm:
Knight of Honor:
For Someone's Glory:
Arondight:

History: Lancelot, known as the Knight of the Lake, had been loyal to Arthur as a Knight of the Round Table. He was one of the few individuals that Arthur viewed as a friend, and as such was privy to the nature and properties of her sword.

Lancelot's downfall began when he fell in love with Arthur's queen, Guinevere. When Lancelot and the queen began their affair, the Knight of the Lake considered fleeing Camelot with her, but his loyalty to Arthur and his sense of duty prevented him from doing so. When political enemies of the king exposed the affair, the queen was ordered to be executed. Left with little choice, Lancelot attempted to save her, killing several of his fellow knights including Gawain's brothers Gareth and Gaheris in the process.

Lancelot, who was considered the Perfect Knight, Guinevere, the queen who had made her beloved betray his duty, and Arthur the king who blamed himself for her loyal knight's despair, all suffered from the resulting fallout. Although Arthur forgave Lancelot actions but Gawain still bears great hatred to Lancelot for his betrayal and the death of his brothers. His disloyalty had fractured the balance within the Knights of the Round Table. Finally, this incident became the trigger of war and carnage, and the country shattered to pieces in the flames of war.

Lancelot even after being ex-communicated wanted to participate the Battle of Camlann to serve his King but Gawain hostilely rejected him which resulted the debacle of his King and his country.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan [Saber]
Beer-Class Servant

Berserker [LANCELOT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berserker [LANCELOT]   Berserker [LANCELOT] EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am

approved
Back to top Go down

Berserker [LANCELOT]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate/Endless :: Rules and Applications :: Applications :: Accepted Servants-
Jump to: