Fate/Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} I_vote_lcapCu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} I_voting_barCu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} I_vote_rcap 
Johnathan [Saber]
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} I_vote_lcapCu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} I_voting_barCu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} I_vote_rcap 
Amaterasu
Kagetora
Muramasa
Jack
Saito
Han Hee Young
Roa
Natsuki
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cú Chulainn
Fresh Character
Cú Chulainn

Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} Empty
PostSubject: Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}   Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Servant Template

Class: Lancer
Alias: Lancer
True Identity: Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light
Appearance Age: Early-Mid 20s

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality:

||The Surface||

From the outside looking in, Cu would seem, to any given passer-by, like an uneventful type of person. To look at Cu would be to look at someone who's life has no cares. It'd be like looking at a man content with life. Someone with not a worry nor care. He's a laid-back man with a neutral attitude. He won't kill you outright, but don't you dare get in his way. His attitude is one of a calm man. He usually greets allies and enemies alike with a simple "Yo", and he disapproves of the senseless violence that usually is encouraged by masters for the sake of the holy grail war.

||Underneath||

If one would take the time and dig a little deeper, they'd see Lancer's true nature. His heart is truly that of a knight. Chivalrous and respectful, his true strength comes not from his lance, nor his speed, but his pride. He holds within him pride for his homeland of Ireland, pride in his abilities, and pride in himself and his accomplishments should he ever die. He holds these values very highly, as he once chasticed the servant Archer because his swords "held no pride." If one were to wonder how he attained such pride, one would have to look upon his background. When one sees how he died valiantly in battle, fighting until the bitter end and showing his pride in himself even until the end, tying himself to a rock to ensure he died on his feet.

Cu's fighting style represents this pride. He fights relentlessly, his aim true and his speed threatening. The swift type of death his Noble Phantasm delivers also represents this pride. His single-opponent abilities and fighting style exactly reflect his belief of how pointless all the massacres and violence that the grail wars bring about are. If it came down to a choice, Cu would rather not be summoned into the war. In fact, his one wish for the grail is, in fact, to end the war. If not by destroying the grail, he at the least wants to cut off the humans' access to it. He'd rather all servants fade into nothing than the grail war continue.

As far as his music tastes go, Cu likes irish folk rock, or anything with an irish guitar. The only thing he wants out of being summoned is to visit his home country, but it has not happened as of yet. Lancer's favorite food is curry, and his favorite drink is, in fact, Coca-Cola.

Around women, his personality alters a bit. He may seem like he's trying to sound or look cooler or more sophisticated, when in reality it's just his chivalry shining through. Seeing as how in the modern world, chivalry is rare, his intentions may be mistaken.

Power Levels:
Strength: D
Endurance: E
Speed: C
Magic: E
Mana Capacity: E

Class Abilities:

Magic Resistance, Rank D

Personal Abilities:

Divinity, Rank E

Battle Continuation, Rank E

Spells:

Runes
ルーン
A type of Magecraft originated in the old Scandinavia, symbols that once inscribed automatically realize mysteries accordingly with the meaning that they represent. Possessing mechanics similar to the Thaumaturgical Crests, their usage is unpopular within the Mage's Association. It is possible to affect a target with a Rune inscribed at distance, but the rate of success is low with the target that possesses Magic Circuits due the effect of Resistance. In this case, the Rune must be inscribed directly onto the body. If used in combinations, it is possible to create Bounded Fields with them.
These runes seem to be [in part] based off the real-world occult Armanen runes, as well as the historic Futhark runes, considering that they mention that Lancer knows "all 18" and there were exactly 18 in the Armanen, but many of the runes mentioned are under their Futhark names. The Armanen runes are claimed to be the 18 runes that Odin, God of Runes, encrypted into the Rúnatal of the Hàvamàl in the Poetic Edda.

Noble Phantasm:

Gáe Bolg: Barbed Spear that Pierces with Death (刺し穿つ死棘の槍(ゲイ・ボルグ), Rank B

This single person attack is a fatal blow that almost always pierces the opponent's heart. Once Gae Bolg's name has been called, the cursed spear reverses the nature of causality to make it so the cause of the "lance being thrust" comes from the effect of the "opponent's heart being pierced" by it. Once the heart has been successfully pierced, either by a normal thrust or its ability, it is nearly impossible to heal the wound with normal means unless Gae Bolg is destroyed or Cu is killed. The attack delivers damage equal to the opponent's own health limit plus the damage from the spear itself, so the wound will be fatal no matter the opponent once they are struck. The lance can move at impossible angles, signified by turning into a red beam of light, that almost always manages to reach its target. From pointing directly at the ground, it will immediately point upwards towards the heart without any movement from Lancer, and if it is thrown, it will change its path around any obstacles or pierce through any wall in order to reach its target. This action looks completely normal to onlookers, as if it it were already piercing the heart, because rather than truly changing its course, it is simply an action meant to prove the fact that the heart was pierced. The only way to effectively defend against the attack is to have good reflexive instincts, an auto-resurrection ability, or to have a shield, such as Rho Aias, which has the capability to defend against the lance by having a higher reitsu output in order to make it impossible for the lance to have struck in the first place, or by following Archer's strategy of quickly backing out of the attack's range before it is initialized. Even if the opponent manages to avoid it with luck, as with Saber, it still leaves a heavy wound on her that takes a long time to fully heal. If the attack were to hit Arcueid Brunestud, who is capable of recreating an entirely new body after being cut apart on her lines of death, she would be killed as long as she wasn't saved by her luck, and against Berserker, Lancer could take one of his lives by using his runes to power up the rank of the lance to A to bypass God Hand's nullification ability. Even if Lancer is killed and the attack is nullified by returning it to before it was activated, such as when going against the unavoidable counterattack of Fragarach, the lance's curse will wind back to the moment "Gáe Bolg" was chanted in order to carry out its purpose of striking the heart, leaving both Lancer and Bazett dead.

Gáe Bolg: Soaring Spear that Strikes with Death (突き穿つ死翔の槍(ゲイ・ボルグ), also translated as The Spear of Striking Death Flight), Rank B+

An attack which utilizes the full potential of the lance's curse, converting all of Lancer's prana into energy and releasing the accumulated power after the spear is hurled, detonating on impact with enough power to blow away a multitude of enemies. Rather than dispatching a single foe with absolute accuracy by striking their heart, its focus is reversing causality to always hit the specified area in an attempt to defeat large groups of enemies by causing massive destruction. If it were to also have the ability to directly strike the heart, it would be closer to the level of Lugh's power as a higher level version of Fragarach. Lancer prepares to use this ability by backing one hundred meters away from his opponent, taking a crouching position on all fours, and dashing fifty meters before jumping into the air to unleash it. This attack is used against Archer, and blocked by Rho Aias. It manages to pierce the first six layers, and Archer comments that it surpasses Gungnir in power.

History:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%BA_Chulainn
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Sexy Priest-class Servant
Tsubine

Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}   Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE} Boomelancer

I approve.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate/Endless :: Rules and Applications :: Applications :: Accepted Servants-
Jump to: