Fate/Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine
A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country I_vote_lcapA Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country I_voting_barA Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country I_vote_rcap 
Johnathan [Saber]
A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country I_vote_lcapA Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country I_voting_barA Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country I_vote_rcap 
Amaterasu
Kagetora
Muramasa
Jack
Saito
Han Hee Young
Roa
Natsuki
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsubine
Sexy Priest-class Servant
Tsubine

A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country Empty
PostSubject: A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country   A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:15 am

A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country Frau_render_by_makato_kurenai-d3j1wam-1
The sleek executive jet grinded against the ground as it landed. The wheels bounced and squealed as they tried to halt the once-flying behemoth. The jolting was dampened inside of the cabin, where two unusual figures sat and waited to exit the craft. The first was a tall, blonde male with piercing blue eyes. The other was a Sister whose face was covered by the shadows of her hood.

As the plane creeped into the small hangar with the phrase Vaticani Aeris written on the doors. In fact, the plane had the same phrase along the side and the tail had a cross on each side. The ground crew rushed to plane and placed the chocks in front of and behind the wheels. Another group rushed in with a set of stairs on wheels and rushed it over to the door on the plane's side. The hatch opened and a stewardess held her arm out, as if she were showing the two passengers out.

The male led the way, with the female behind him almost tugging at his sides. The business suit he was wearing was nothing really odd. In fact, it was a tailored black suit with khaki pants. The man's tie was the only thing odd. It was white, which almost blended in with his undershirt. The only way to tell the two apart was a golden cross in the center of the tie. Yes, this man was a man of God, a Bishop. The Sister's robe was clean and brand new. It had just been grabbed right before takeoff. The Sister's brown hair could slightly be seen from the shadows, but here eyes were still cleanly hidden. The man turned to a man who could pass for Phoenix Wright.
"Ehi, tu! Ti sei ricordato di portare 'che' dal complesso?" (Hey, you! Did you remember to bring "that" from the compound?)

The man nodded and spoke, his Italian was dominated by a slight Austrian accent. "Sì, Vescovo Zarkonheinz. Vuoi che a me per portarla in giro?" (Yes, Bishop Zarkonheinz. Would you like for me to bring it around?)

"Sì, e affrettatevi." (Yes, and make haste.)

The Bishop turned to the young Sister, who was still shaky from her flight. He smiled and patted her head. "So Sister, how does it feel to be back here?"
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country   A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:57 pm

[center]

Sunlight. It was so bright... The Sister behind the Bishop did not instantly answer his question, nor had she reacted to anything he said before, mainly because she didn't understand one word italian. However, now that he had spoken and seemingly 'awoken' her with the slight pat on her head, the slender, white hands of the woman reached upwards. It was strange - such beauty was already visible, with only a miniscule part of her body revealed. But now, as the hands reached the hood, there was a slight murmur in those working here - Nobody stepped as low as to whistle, but at least a small 'Ohh' was heard.

Revealed into the light, dark, brilliant eyes, flawless skin, terribly pale and at the same time mesmerizing - like the ghost of a maiden, the 'Sister' revealed her face. Only the bishop knew her true name... Muramasa. The demon blade. Servant Assassin. Nobody here besides her Master would ever even get close to knowing about the war they would get involved in sooner or later... For them, both were simply members of the church. A maiden that had given her life to devotion to god, and a preacher.

"It has been... a long time." Her voice was quiet - but not trembling, or weak. It was simply the usual with her - honest, but also very considerate, polite and reserved. Closing her eyes for a short moment, the Servant took a deep breath - the arms slightly stretched away from her body. It did not matter to her if she looked weird - if anybody asked her, she'd gladly tell them about how uncomfortable this outfit was to begin with. She wished her old kimono back, instead of these impractical threads of ugly colors that restricted her movement.
"But... It is clearly here. I can feel it. This is the land... the energy... that gave everything I have to me." Opening her strong eyes again, she smailed faintly at her Masters smile. He was not the best possible partner - but at least he didn't treat her like a tool, animal or worse. Suddenly, she seemed to lose her footing slightly, and quickly grasped onto the bishops arm so that she didn't fall down. A very silent, almost unhearable japanese curse was spoken - really not proper for a Sister.
"I will never understand... Why humans of this time... Are so fascinated with flying, though..." A faint sigh, as her balance returned. She had suggested many times to simply accompany her Master in spirit form, but he either didn't want that or had some other reason to keep her disguised as a Sister. Letting go of his arm again, the Servant heightened her senses. It was not wise to be anywhere in Japan without being alert all the time - this time around, not thanks to the dangerous times in general, but thanks to the hidden war, the Heaven's Feel, going on. The bishop would undoubtedly feel how quickly the nearly non-existant aura of the Servant changed from relaxed to tense - then again, tense was the normal state for her. Making a sign with her hands, one could mistake it for praying to god.
But only the Bishop, a 'man of god', would be able to hear her words. A small prayer, in ancient japanese - thanking the great deities of her own land for not crashing down the plane whenever they could've done so. In fact, Muramasa could've sworn she had felt a divine presence while they were landing.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country   A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:32 pm

A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country Frau_render_by_makato_kurenai-d3j1wam-1
Tsubine noticed his companion's prayer. He smiled a little bit. At least she believed in something. Before he could respond to her comment about flying, a loud "VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNN" could be heard. That was the start-up sound of the chariot. From behind the hangar, a sparkling black metal chariot. There was not a single straight line on the vehicle. The interior was a deep brown leather and the tires were whitewalls. The driver turned off the engine and stepped out.
"Sister, I present to you the first car I recieved as a Bishop. This is a 1968 Lamborghini Miura P400SV. It has 380 horsepower and a top speed of 276 km/h. It is one of the single-digit models, too." Tsubine stepped ahead of Muramasa and to the left-side door. He reached down and pulled on the chrome handle. The door opened and he stepped back, bowing. As she stepped inside, he closed the door for her.
"A proposito, ha fatto quella croce arrivare?" (By the way, did that cross arrive?) Tsubine asked in Italian as he gracefully walked over to the driver's side.

"Sì, signore. E 'arrivato un'ora prima di voi con il vostro bagaglio." (Yes sir. It arrived an hour before you did along with your luggage.) The driver responded, opneing the diver's side door. Tsubine stepped in and rolled the window down as the driver closed the door.

"Non voglio parlare di quella croce a nessuno. Rimuoverlo dal manifesta. Grazie per aver portato l'auto troppo. Au revior." (I don't want you to mention that cross to anyone. Remove it from the manifests. Thanks for bringing the car too. Au revior.) So Muramasa. You need to take that strap there and place it over your shoulder and stomach like so. Then you just need to hold on, alright? Alright."
Tsubine showed Muramasa how to fasten the seatbelt as he did. As soon as she had finished, he turned the key. The engine roared and the frame vibrated. "Tell me when you are ready and we'll head to the church."
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country   A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:41 am

Muramasa raised an eyebrow at the arrival of the 'car'. She knew of the modern world thanks to being a Servant, not simply a Wraith - otherwise her reaction would've most likely turned out to be a lot funnier. Letting her eyes study the vehicle, Muramasa at least found that it had a lot less weakpoints for assassins and other Servants to exploit than she had feared initially. After all, who wanted to drive around in a mobile target? But that didn't really matter right now, as she simply nodded and got into the car - her usual quiet self again.
Even through the closed door, her heightened senses as a Servant easily allowed to hear her Master and that other human - but none of the words made any sense for the Assassin, and it slowly began to frustrate her. Why didn't the grail give her the language of her destined partner? That was supposed to always happen to the Servants.

"Understood, Master." Replying in her usual tone, the young woman followed the instructions without any trouble. She hardly doubted this car was even that fast - as an Assassin Class with her current rank, she was not especially strong, but already had speed to outrun a normal human vehicle.
However, nobody had shown her either the driving style nor the actual maximum speed of this thing just yet. That was going to be an... experience, for sure.
With a small, gentle touch onto the glass with only her fingertips - she would not leave any signs of ever having touched it - she imprinted the vibrations caused by the 'engine' of this car into her mind. It would come in handy for sure to know exactly how the vehicles of her Master sounded and felt like.

"I'm always ready, Master. So far, I can't detect any hostile Servants nearby, but we have to be careful."
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country   A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Tsubine glanced over at the maiden in the passenger’s seat. Compared to the size of the seat, she was miniscule. Her tiny frame was nothing but a speck compared to the car. Muramasa almost seemed emotionless compared to his jubilation about the car. Her cold replies were not meant to sting. She simply knew not how to speak any other way, Tsubine thought.

However, one thing surprised him. Despite obviously not being from this era, she knew what a car was. The bishop thought some more. She may know what a car was, but probably not what it was like to ride in one, let alone one driven by the only bishop trained in tactical driving.

With a smirk on his face, the blonde man pressed the clutch in. In an instant, he switched the transmission from “park” to “First.” Not even a second after that, his foot pressed down on the pedal like a boulder falling from space. The jet-black Miura sped out of the gate and onto the on-ramp for the side roads to Fuyuki. The trees were nothing but green blurs and the road was nothing but a grey streak.

The winding roads snaked through the forest. The Miura was the only vehicle on this road. Tsubine changed the gears in the fraction of a second. The tires did not once squeal as he rounded the tight curves. However, the G-forces that were applied due to the high speed of the driving tactics were more intense than usual―and it was increasing. Tsubine kept putting the Miura closer to its top speed.

The bishop looked over to his partner. Well, he glanced over at her. He couldn’t tell if she was happy, terrified, nauseous, or what. Tsubine had to keep his eyes on the road, despite him being a more than proficient driver. His entire body was tuned to one thing and one thing alone―reaction time. He had to be able to react to anything that came across his path within a moment’s notice. No, even quicker than that. He almost had to predict what was going to happen. The bishop then spoke in a voice filled with excitement.
“So, Muramasa. How do you like the sensation of riding in a precision-built machine such as this? I know it's not as exciting as flying...but at least you know who the one at the controls is~”
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country   A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Knowing of cars was one thing. Suddenly being strapped into a rollercoaster disguised as a car, though, was something Muramasa had no preparations for at all in her mind, which was easy to startle right now as she was on constant high alert. A Servant could be watching them this very moment! The girl had to be cautious, it was her very nature.
But as the sudden force of the start very literally pressed her fragile and small figure into the seat of the car, her eyes widened in surprise and shock. Thank god for seatbelts, or otherwise this style of driving would've made her fly out of the side-window right about now. What kind of dark wizadry was this? Just as she thought to get accustomed to one part, another crazy acceleration or turn hit them, pressing her back. In fact, the simple outfit of a sister she had been forced to wear for now was also pushed backwards and now gave off a lot more contures of her body underneath than what would be considered modest. Thankfully, she was not really a sister, or otherwise she'd have to reprimant her Master later for the small glances he was able to affort into her direction.

In fact, the speed wasn't even something to drop the jaw at. As a Servant, she would be able to most likely keep up with this machine by running - but the driver was a human. An amazing one, at that. Such precision, such speed... Muramasas eyes glanced over. Their intelligent, quiet and sensoring gaze remained upon the preacher - and that helped her fight down the nausea she got from all these snaking turns. Reactions so fast they appeared like a blur even to her, resisting all the force tearing at his body as well, he was truely something. In her heart, the Assassin felt a certain appreciation grow for him, even if he had been completely ignorant to the Holy Grail War until her accidental summoning.

So, Muramasa. How do you like the sensation of riding in a precision-built machine such as this? I know it's not as exciting as flying...but at least you know who the one at the controls is~”

Her voice was actually shaking a bit in the response she gave to that question and slight mocking. Something quite unusual for her usual indifferent but nice tone.
"W-well, it's... certainly an experience, but Master, could you please slow down? I... I can't search for enemies in the area at this speed." Now that was new. Muramasa actually made up an excuse for her own weakness, but it simply bugged her that the one she was supposed to protect was actually stronger than her own self. But in a sense, that strength had a calming effect on her.
"This... This era is certainly strange... Although I do find your driving a lot more interesting than flying, Master. Gliding through the sky was nearly unnoticeable for me." Of course she had felt it more than any human could've, but how was she supposed to know? In her time, planes didn't exist. "B-But still, this is... too fast." Almost whimering, her eyes seemed to get a bit bigger as she almost begged for a little bit of slowdown. This was just too much to take.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country   A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:15 pm

"...but Master, could you please slow down? I... I can't search for enemies in the area at this speed."

Tsubine glanced back over at his Servant. He could see her...petite figure being pressed in by the Gs. Her figure was still...attractive to him. He glanced back at the road and stared ahead. Turn after turn after turn, he never once made it look like he was losing control. The black streak almost seemed like a black curved line as it darted across the grey road. The Miura was a European sports car, a true example of fine construction.

He smirked at the thought of slowing down. Judging by what he saw terrain-wise, there would be a straightaway coming up. Tsubine wouldn't slow down. He would slow down after the straightaway. Why? Soon after that, would be the city's outskirts. That is where the traffic will start. Despite being a great driver, he needed to keep a low profile in the city. Well, as low of one that he could keep in a Miura.

"B-But still, this is... too fast."

"Sorry Mura. Not yet. Besides, it's not like you aren't looking good in this compression." Tsubine made two consecutive high-G turns and the car entered the straightaway. A wide smile crawled onto his face and he pushed the car to fifth. Nearing the top speed, the Gs increased. The sounds of the engine were music to his ears, though it may not be music to hers.

The trees zipped past making sharp, precise sounds. The Miura reached close to the top speed. within 10 km/h actually. The car did not shake or anything like that. It was fine craftsmanship that had built this car. The sun shone through the leaves and onto the car's paint. As he neared the end, he began to slow down again.
"Don't worry. We'll be getting to the church soon, Mura."
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country   A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:07 pm

"Sorry Mura. Not yet. Besides, it's not like you aren't looking good in this compression."

This compression? Muramasa blinked - before slowly looking down on herself. Her eyes widened for a split moment, before for once, she actually showed slight annoyance in her face. This was the first time she showed such a kind of reaction, and her eyes narrowed into slits. Crossing her arms infront of her chest, thus blocking any view the priest could give her, she turned her eyes out the front of the car again.
"Pervert..." The word, once uttered by Muramasa, didn't seem either angry nor anything else. More like noting a fact rather than trying to be insulting. So her benevolent Master was actually also a perverted Master? Well, wasn't that just great. A small sigh escaped her mouth - before the even louder noise of the engine made her wince slightly. Music to his ears, maybe, but her enhanced senses as a Servant made it terribly painful. Next time, she would walk. Or turn into spirit form. Or both!

As the car slowed down, an almost angry tone was in the glittering eyes of Muramasa as she gazed over to her Master. The speed of the car was impressive, but what she found more impressive was that her eardrums had not exploded by now.

"Don't worry. We'll be getting to the church soon, Mura."

A small sigh escaped the frail looking girl in the way too large car seat. At least she was now able to lower her arms again without the outfit she was currently wearing painting a clear image of her body beneath.
"Once we're at that church, I'll change back into my regular clothes. I can't possibly fight... Or even move around in them... any longer." For once, Muramasa wasn't asking, she was stating a fact. This would be her petty kind of revenge for him driving like a maniac
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country   A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Tsubine chuckled slightly at his companion’s remark. The young female beside him in the passenger’s seat was obviously not comfortable with his driving style. He internally shrugged as the black Miura entered the city. Fuyuki. The black car melded in with the traffic, though it obviously stuck out. An Italian-made sports car from the late 1960s surely didn’t match up with the various makes and models of the Japanese automobiles. Tsubine was going the speed limit, using his blinker, and obeying all traffic laws. What a change. From maniac to calm in just half of a kilometer.

Tsubine continued going straight on the highway. The Bishop had the directions to the Kotomine church memorized. The once-great Church’s name was tainted by actions in both the Fourth and Fifth “Magi Conflicts” as Tsubine had been told. Tsubine was there to restore it to its former glory, mainly because the former replacement priest had dropped all contact with the Vatican. Tsubine took a left turn suddenly, but it was still controlled. The black Miura was definitely not straining at the calm driving style.

Tsubine made another turn and continued up a small hill. He then pulled up in a marked parking spot and opened the car door. The Bishop went around and paid for the spot before opening the door for Muramasa, who was still in her little nun outfit. As she stepped out, Tsubine began walking up the hill. The stones seemed to have smaller stones and glass fragments all strewn around it. The bishop looked up at the top of the hill. There should be a cross visible. However, there was nothing visible. Even as he neared the top, he saw nothing.

Tsubine reached the top and was startled. There was nothing but strewn rocks, wood, glass, fabrics, etc. The church looked like it had been hit by a 500-lb bunker-buster. There was a hole leading to the cellars, but even they were not spared. Three stories beneath the Church was a massive crater. In fact, the remains were in themselves pitiful. The stairs leading down were really the only things remotely still standing. Tsubine stared in disbelief as this was disatrous. Then the dots connected. This last priest was a parapeligic. He couldn't leave the building. Tsubine waited on Muramasa to get her input on this situation, but he was not silent.
"What in the name of the Holy Mother... What could have destroyed a site such as this? E nomine Patris, et Filli, et spiritu sancti..."
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country   A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:25 am

The sudden change in driving style came as a surprise for Muramasa. But now, the Servant could finally relax a bit - No, no! That was wrong! She wasn't allowed to relax. Her senses sharpened up again - if an enemy Servant was in this city already, then she had to know where. Her own presence was unnoticeable, since she was not moving herself - the car was moving her. The Hidden Presence was in full effect - she was sure that without the contract, even her Master would be unable to tell that she was even existing. But said contract was providing her prana, and gave them an etheral connection.

As he finally stopped before the hill they had to go up, Muramasa got out of the car. Her face was expressionless again - the usual. Her former anger about his driving style had completely vanished, it seemed, or she hid it - like she was hiding everything else about her. Following behind him now, after he had opened the door like a real gentleman, she was still on high alert - and with every step, even more.
"What in the name of the Holy Mother... What could have destroyed a site such as this? E nomine Patris, et Filli, et spiritu sancti..."
Like a shadow, Muramasa floated past Tsubine. Her face was still the same -emotionless, cold. Maybe even slightly smiling? In her right hand, it materialized. A red, long katana. Stained with blood and horror, it was 'herself' more than 'her weapon', for she was 'Muramasa, the cursed sword'.
"This is the site of a Servant battle, Master. The more... rough classes, like Rider and Saber, are easily able of such wide-spread destruction. In fact, a Servant of those classes could turn the city below us to dust." Her voice was calm, explaining more. Maybe now her Master would completely realize - this war was something the human mind could not understand. "They do not, to preserve secrecy, of course. However... Judging from this battle, it was a very fierce one. A few Servants must've died. And there's more... a lingering, tainted prana. Like a Youkai, in a way." Even though she should emitt murderous intent herself, the Hidden Presence made it nearly unnoticeable. Her eyes shifted to Tsubine for a small moment.
"Please stand back, Master. I will take a look around. If this is an ambush, then it would be foolish for you, who can not turn into a spirit, to enter. This battle was days ago, but that doesn't say that nobody is still here."
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country   A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:09 am

Tsubine nodded, but he wasn't going to let his guard go down completely. He grabbed at the paper he had tucked within his sleeve and held the tiny slips tightly. Tsubine looked at the massive crater still. He moved his hand from between his eyes to right below his heart in a swift, straight line. As he did so, he closed his eyes. This was a simple prayer. The bishop then swiftly moved his hand from right below each of his abs.

The bishop then noticed something in the bottom of the cavern, almost hiding behind the remaining wall of the stairwell. Tsubine could not tell what color it was, nor did he care. In the blink of an eye, the three slips of paper transformed. With just a bit of prana infused into them, they became the fearsome weapons of the Church. These short, dagger-like weapons were known as the Black Keys. Every Executor was able to use Black Keys, and some had no other weapon than those and their fists.

Tsubine tossed the three Black Keys into the crater, though missing what he thought was down there. Shit. He thought. The other swords are still in the car. I'll have to make do in case there is a hostile thre- A glint of silver. That is all he saw. From somewhere below, something flew at him. He avoided it gracefully, dodging to the left. However, it was too accurate. The glint had split his left shoulder open slightly, causing minor bleeding. The bishop looked at his left sleeve, smirking.

Tsubine suddenly ripped the jacket and overshirt off in a single move. Underneath was a longcoat. A bad-ass one to be exact. It had no identifying markers except for the cut where the glint from before had sliced into his arm. The longcoat was split open at the chest, revealing his amazingly toned body. It reached down to his knees, though it was split about where a coat is normally split. From there, he grabbed more of the slips of paper and materialized a total of six Black Keys. The Maltese cross in the pommel was mainly what set these apart from the standard ones. The others were solid red with what appeared to be vines wrapped around them.

Before he could throw more, a flash of color. This was larger than the glint of silver that he saw and it appeared to go over them. Tsubine immediately turned around, calling to Muramasa.
"Mura, I may need your help with this one."
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country   A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:01 pm

"Master-!"
No. This couldn't be happening! How had something not only escaped her Clairvoyance, but even managed to attack her Master? Muramasa's eyes widened in shock, expecting the worst. But... Tsubine dodged. Still, there was blood spilled. His blood. The blood of the man that had saved her soul when she had been lost in this realm, against all of her selfishness at that moment. The man that had agreed to fight in a war he had no use for.
At that moment, something about Muramasa changed. The Hidden Presence which had formerly contained her murderous intent was shattered from the inside out - demonic, red energy whirling around her katana. Rage. She felt it again for the first time in so long. Like a strong wind, her own red prana surrounded the entire body, making her nun's outfit flutter - and finally rip apart. Underneath, a Kimono, white and red, as if it had always been there. The brown hair obstructed any clear view of Muramasas eyes, but the sheer aura around her could make any normal mortal turn tail and run. Fake Heroic Spirit and Assassin Class, she was maybe inferior to the others - but not in raw will and bloodlust.

After this moment passed, Muramasa couldn't help but admire her Master a bit. This strength in a frail human body... This will to fight himself. To stand up for himself. Back when she had been alive, never had she the strength to fight just because she thought it was the right thing to do.

"Yes, Master!"
Was it really moving, and not simply a burst of wind? No matter, Muramasa was besides her Master faster than a whirlwind. Holding her sword in the right hand - not that it mattered which one she used - the blade was raised right infront of her, the palm of the left hand pressing against the red steel. While it seemed to be right infront of her face, her eyes could still see past it. And behind the brown hair, the eyes of the Servant were visible again.
Shining with an unearthly light, Muramasa saw it clearly. Every last bit. Her Clairvoyance was in full effect, and the target was locked - this colored thing. Maybe just a flash for others, but clearly visible to her at this range. Now that she had 'locked on', escaping her eyes was damn near impossible for an opponent not easily outclassing the Assassin Class Servant.

"Master, grant me permission to use my Skill!"
Her skill. The assured slash. Muramasa had told him about it on the flight here, she was sure of it. A move that would always be executed, ignoring plausibility and chance. But what was even scarier, the normally calm voice of the young woman was filled with rage. She had no qualms about getting hurt herself, but she would not allow others to hurt her Master with such cowardly tactics... Even though that was hypocrisy, seeing how her usual approach to any fight would be to kill the enemy Master before the Servant could react.
Back to top Go down
Ryougi Shiki
Fresh Character
Ryougi Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country   A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:38 am

A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country C7118ca1eabc37bdee8605b53e2d23ea25a9b1e9

A flash of light was all she saw. This wasn't the first time she had experienced this. That damn magician. She didn't neccecarily hate him, but she definitely did not like or even approve of him. His smug look as he warped the dimensional fabric to bring Ryougi Shiki to yet another universe. It hurt a bit. The pain was like being pulled apart, but it was all inside. It was something that could not be described with human words. If one were to say they could feel their bones being stretched, it wouldn't make sense, right? That's the closest thing to this short, sharp pain Ryougi was feeling. At least this time that damn magician had brought her to another world without a "kill x-amount of x to return" requirement.

This time, something had disrupted the balance. Ryougi was tasked by Touko and that damned magician to find out what the hell it was. Ryougi accepted as long as her killing anyone wouldn't interfere with the dimensional fabrics. That damned grey-haired magician said he'd make sure it didn't. And then that's where we are now.

A flash of grey. Ryougi saw that right before landing in what appeared to be an abandoned building. Actually, just a second of looking around and she could tell that it was no abandoned building. Far from it, actually. Her pale, brown eyes could easily scan the area and see that there was no complete wall anywhere. She took a step forward. A slight gust blew her leather jacket. No sooner could she take another step before three daggers slammed into the wall where she was standing. Reaching behind her back, she grabbed a wooden handle. In a quick movement, the handle was pulled out. At the end was a large blade. It was not just a handle, it was a knife. One she was given by Touko.

Ryougi noticed another, larger opening in the crumbling wall. In a single move, she darted towards the opening. Her momentum was enough to constitute a wallrun. As she neared the end of the wallrun, Ryougi threw the knife at where the daggers came from, approximately. To no surprise, a pair of figures stood there. Using her legs, Ryougi pushed off of the wall, onto another wall, and then even higher onto another wall. The maiden of death then jumped off of a pipe hanging low and soard above the pair. Her knife was stuck into a lamppost behind them.

As Ryougi landed, she slid on the soles of her slippers. It's amazing they didn't fall apart, but that's fine craftsmanship for you. Before slowing down, she grabbed her knife and stood back up. She glared at the pair as they turned around. In a single, swift motion, Ryougi spun her knife around to a reverse-grip. She moved her left foot back and brought her right arm, holding the knife, up to her chest.
"Before I kill both of you right here, I'm going to have to ask about that indescrimate attack...and where the hell I am."
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country   A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:25 am

"What the hell do you mean, your 'skill'? There's no time for anything like that though."Tsubine gazed at the young woman standing before him. She had black hair that went to her shoulders and eyes that showed nothing. It was seriously like staring into a mirror. Shit. He couldn't read her movements. Tsubine knew this wasn't going to be an easy fight just by her eyes.

"Before I answer you, I have a question for you, fair maiden. Who in His name are you?" Tsubine knew he wouldn't get an answer before she would attack. So he took the initiative. Acting before both the female and his Servant, Tsubine lunged forward and brought his arms back spreading his Black Keys out like they were claws.

The Bishop was surprisingly fast. Well, to be honest, it's not proper to call him a Bishop. No, this was his true duty within the Church. He was a skilled hunter for Dead Apostles. Yes, Tsubine was one of the most feared members of the Church. He was part of the Burial Agency. The most ruthless organization within the Church. Operating directly under His Holiness the Pope, this organization was trained only to hunt down Dead Apostle Ancestors, the most common type of vampire.

There were a total of nine ranks within the Burial Agency. Ascending in number, each one was a step above the other in power. It was said that one of the strongest fighters in the Fourth Holy Grail Conflict, Kotomine Kirei, was not strong enough to match even the Seventh of the Burial Agency in power. Whether that was true when he learned some magecraft remains to be nothing but speculation. However, as the Seventh is a certain teacher in Misaki Town, what would be Tsubine's position in this organization? Fourth. Tsubine is the fourth strongest member of the Burial Agency. This meant he was a force to be reckoned with, even without his Scripture.

Tsubine lunged at the female in front of him in a much swifter motion. The Fourth, using his left hand, swiped at her torso. Of course, she was expected to jump back. However, that was his intention all along. Using the uncontrollable momentum gained by jumping, Tsubine would then follow up with an uppercut using his right arm. This would then be followed by an even deadlier combo. By not retracting his left arm, he would then strike again with a slash in the opposite direction. Now, this would leave Tsubine slightly open, so he would then follow with a quick low sweeping kick.
"Mura, swing around and encircle her. I doubt she can sprout two more arms and fight us in two opposite directions!"
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country   A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:17 pm

"What the hell do you mean, your 'skill'? There's no time for anything like that though."
Not as planned, for sure. The shining eyes of Muramasa focused onto the enemy - a woman. Aimed with only a knife? No, that couldn't be it. Something made this woman dangerous... even if the Assassin did not yet know what it was. But for now, she would follow all commands from her Master obediently - even though her rage had been strong enough to shatter her Hidden Presence, she was still level-headed and calm. A calm rage that followed clear goals and principles. Thus was the way of the cursed sword, after all. And her Master was not weak. The girl had felt it since the time they established the contract - he had amazing reserves of prana, and a body that surpassed even some Supernaturals. Maybe not enough to fight a Servant toe to toe, but enough to fight this woman for sure.
"Hai." Without any other word, the Wraith began to follow the command. Attacking the opponent from two sides, forcing her into a deadly storm of swords. A genius and simple plan - as she started to move, Muramasa was but a blur. Invisible to human eyes for sure, it was nothing but a flash of red and white color of her kimono and blood-seeking sword. But for herself, this was a simple sprint - she clearly had the enemy focused, the only clear point in the blur that the world had become. It was a circle to her own right side, so for the stranger she was fighting it would be left - the blade was slowly raised during this sprint which seemingly happened in slow-motion for the sword spirit. Prana circled around it - a cloud of red and black. Otherworldly energy, aimed at only one goal - to end a battle in a single strike.

//This will be it. Farewell, my enemy. I shall never know your name... But your blood will still feed my sword.// A silent lametation of her own inability to stop killing. But it wouldn't stop or even slow her down. Muramasa had long since abandonned all feelings of hesitation, and grief was something she simply carried at all times. A single life meant nothing to her - so why had her anger erupted so strongly after seeing her Master even slightly hurt? It puzzled the Servant slightly, but she had no time to think about it in the heat of combat. Her Master prefered a multi-slash attack, aiming to limit the enemies movements for counters - but his Servant didn't need to do that.

It was impossible, for sure. The circle Muramasa had used to get around the opponent was too large - at least four times the length of her blade. But right now, it happened. Her blade was there, to the right side of the strangers head - aiming to cleanly cut to the left and cut off her head without any mercy. Not just the blade was there, though - Muramasa was, too.

"Assured Slash - Beheading Dragon!"
The name of a skill, required for invocation. The slash had been done before the movement, it was imprinted into reality. The rest of reality followed this pre-determined course. And that was why Muramasa was now suddenly there, slashing, instead of back where she should be, running. Raw prana had allowed her for a speed burst almost as strong as actual teleportation, but this was a risky move to use. The slash was assured - not the outcome. And considering that she was not yet fully accostumed to this world, Muramasa's capacity for Prana was rather low. Using this move at that distance was already stretching her capabilities in the fight.
Back to top Go down
Arcueid Brunestud
Fresh Character
Arcueid Brunestud

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country   A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:44 am

"Sigh." She had been here for a while now, to be quite honest. In fact, she had been watching from the sidelines, soft red eyes keeping tabs on proceedings with sharpness. She had watched him, that blonde-haired bishop. A member of the Church, hmm? Kneeling on the pole, the normally-clumsy vampire girl closed her eyes slightly and smiled internally. This was going to be interesting, it seemed. Not too recently, Arcueid had found that her new little pet project, the Holy Grail War, was going to be continuing on. No, that was the wrong answer. It had already been won; Arcueid had seen the victor take her prize. But, when she had heard of the wish that had been granted, she knew that her job was no longer over. In the scant weeks since that woman, Saeko, had made her wish, the Great Grail had remained in this plane. She and her Servant, Caster... had both done so as well. The woman had scoffed at the thought of this war continuing; she had wished to remain in her sleep now... But, no. It was well within the realms of the wish, and as such, the Grail had granted it. After granting it, countless new vessels had been filled, and the Grail resumed its place, giving Servant after Servant after Servant. It had performed its duty as a Curse of Destruction, causing more destruction with a war that none would ever have imagined. A small chuckle escaped the throat of the platinum blonde True Ancestor, and as the vehicle started to pull away from the airport, the woman followed, jumping down from the pole and skimming through the forest. Due to her lack of true Magic Circuits, Arcueid would likely not be noticed. Her feet made light noises as she ran at speed, keeping up with the vehicle despite the increases in velocity from the other. Nngh, this was painful, simply trying to keep up with such a thing, however it would stay as such. Being a lot stronger than your average Servant, this would be very little in terms of issue for her. Her only real problem was running at such a speed in this damned skirt.

A continual series of movements, and Arcueid followed the car as if there was nothing there, and it was travelling at a speed that was slower than one would expect. Diving through the trees, Arcueid slowly started to see it reduce its velocity, decelerating and receding in speed. She knew this direction well; she had scouted the city. They were heading towards that Church. What fun it would be when this man of the Church itself found that the Overseer of these proceedings was none other than a True Ancestor. A smile lined those soft lips, and she watched the vehicle pull up at a normal speed. Skirting the senses of the Assassin, she moved into a place where she would be able to hide and watch. Normally, she would reveal herself; but it was unwise to do so when faced by a man that worked in the realms of the Church. There was always the possibility that he was with the Burial Agency, like that girl... Ciel. She almost spat that name out, but refrained. "What in the name of the Holy Mother... What could have destroyed a site such as this? E nomine Patris, et Filli, et spiritu sancti..." Hm. He wouldn't like to hear the story. She had to escape the Church, find a new place to run the War from. T'was... hellish. Something she didn't need to remember. Nobody needed to know that the Overseer could overpower a Servant. Nobody. "This is the site of a Servant battle, Master. The more... rough classes, like Rider and Saber, are easily able of such wide-spread destruction. In fact, a Servant of those classes could turn the city below us to dust." Ah, so the Assassin was knowledgeable. She did not know of this one's name, only its class, as that much was obvious. The sword in her hand, however... no. Arcueid would not know anything until she heard the name in all its entirety. She was about to step forwards, when the Bishop moved. Arc's sharp eyes picked up the glint of silver, and she looked in that direction. Her gaze turned back to the Bishop, and she scowled. So, her suspicions were right. Burial Agency. Those Black Keys made it far too obvious.

"Mura, I may need your help with this one." Color began to spread out over them, and Arcueid's entire body tensed up in preparation. "Master-! Master, grant me permission to use my Skill!" That confirmed the class. Assassin. Ngh, it was her duty as the Overseer to avoid stepping into fights that may overthrow the balance of the Grail War, however the balance was already gone with Saeko's wish. For that, she could step in. "Before I kill both of you right here, I'm going to have to ask about that indescrimate attack...and where the hell I am." A small sigh. Careful eyes studied the face of the woman that faced both the Bishop and Assassin. "Before I answer you, I have a question for you, fair maiden. Who in His name are you?" This was too much. She was almost ready t--fuck. She had just witnessed the speed at which this man of the Church moved. That was quite the much stronger than Ciel, who this woman had trouble with at times. She watched his actions with baited breath, and then watched the Assassin move in from the other side. "Assured Slash - Beheading Dragon!" That was all she needed. Muramasa, the demonic sword that could not stop killing for the sake of its creation. It was time to step out for this blonde Princess. Taking a single step forwards, her voice blared out at the three fighters. It was surprisingly powerful, despite the small stature of the speaker.

"Stop!" Running forwards, her shoes made loud clattering noises on the broken tiles. Pushing forwards, she made a lunge for the Assassin-class, and raised an arm into the air, gritting her teeth as the other's attack landed. A sharp pain made itself clear in her outstretched arm, and she chuckled softly, holding it up in the air and looking at the young woman to her side with a pair of glowing eyes. The red orbs suddenly turned golden, and she stared into the Servant's eyes with a powerful glow, Mystic Eyes of Enchantment active. Stop this foolish attack, child. Her words spoken, Arcueid wrenched her arm out of the way of the blade, stepping around Ryougi and pushing her backwards from her in an attempt to force her back from the continued assault of the priest, feeling the legs sweep against hers, knocking her to the ground....

"Itatatatatatataaaaaa....' She closed her eyes, rubbing her head and whining from the feeling of falling backwards. Her right arm was steadily healing, in fact it had almost closed completely. There was was, though, sitting on her ass. She had just been in the middle of this serious fight, and she had managed to make a complete FOOL of herself. D-damn you, Arcueid, d-damn you. "S-seriously, though... Stop the damn fighting. We're at a holy site, there's no need to fight here. Not after this place was destroyed. Gah... A-Assassin, Mr. Man-of-the-Church, Miss Knife-Girl... Nyah... why do we have to fight?" She shook her head and whined loudly, rubbing her temples before pushing herself off of the ground, making small and strange noises as she did so. Getting back up onto her feet, she wobbled a little and stabilized herself, nodding a few times. "Can't we just play nicely?" A pout. Yes. She pouted. This was the Overseer of the Holy Grail War, Arcueid Brunestud. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Ryougi Shiki
Fresh Character
Ryougi Shiki

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country   A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:12 pm

A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country C7118ca1eabc37bdee8605b53e2d23ea25a9b1e9

Ryougi was surprised at the blonde man's speed. His speed was greater than that of Shirazumi Lio, the last person Ryougi had slain. The six daggers he held between his fingers was surely an odd style. They had a greater reach than her short knife, but that did not matter. Ryougi stepped back, avoiding the blonde man's slash. Without hesitation, she thrusted herself into the air. It was good thinking, as he followed through with an uppercut using the same blades. The tips of the blades caught her foot, knocking Ryougi off balance.

As Ryougi Shiki clumsily landed, she caught the gleam of light against metal heading for her neck. She began to raise the knife she wielded to block the attack, but...something happened. A figure in white and purple pushed Ryougi back, and it also stopped the sword heading for her own neck. As quickly as it stopped Ryougi and the sword, the figure fell onto the ground, clumsily. Studying the figure's basic shapes and colors, something happened. It...triggered something that damn magician had said...

"There's a special person you'll need to meet up with when you get to that dimension. You should recognize her, but finding her....well, she'll probably find you." He described this person...and lo-and-behold, this person was standing, well sitting right before Ryougi. The maiden of death twirled the knife and then resheathed the large bowie knife. She sighed. Not the kind of thing she was used to.
"I presume you are Ar-coo-eid Brunestud, right?" Ryougi had a slight issue prnouncing Arcueid's name, putting more emphasis on the "u" than should be. "A magician acquaintance of yours told me to...assist you."

Ryougi then turned to the blonde man, slipping her hands into the pocket of her red jacket. She closed her eyes and leaned against a lamppost that was surprisingly still standing.
"Since you're rude enough to ask a question before you answered mine, I'll indulge you with an answer. I am Ryougi Shiki, and that is all you will know." Ryougi opened her dull, brown eyes. She glanced over to Arcueid, then to nun, and then back to blonde. All of that was done without moving her head, of course. "Now, I'll ask again: where am I specifically?"
Back to top Go down
Muramasa
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country   A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm

It hit. Her blade hit flesh, and now, it should cut through it and the bone beneath, ending the combat in one fell swoop, but... None of that happened. The eyes of the Servant widened in surprise - as someone had intercepted her perfect attack. This should be impossible for anything mortal, unless... This being was more powerful than a Servant? Who was this blonde haired being that had to easily stopped her sword?

A single drop of the red blood of this being ran down the crimson red blade - nothing would be able to stain this sword even more. But with the blood, something erroded the mental barrier around Muramasa's mind - and with a slight screech, she stumbled backwards.
Mystic Eyes.
It should be impossible for normal Mystic Eyes to affect Muramasa. She was a being made out of magic energy, so that only left one possible explanaition - this woman, whoever she was, was also a lot stronger than a Servant, and a being not from this plane either. An abomination, not unlike the Servants themselves, in humanoid form - and it's mental words quickly destroyed Muramasa's will to kill. Even though her Master was counting on her to fight, even though she should be able to do anything he'd ever want from her, she was unable to do what she was supposed to do. That simple knowledge hit the Assassin harder than any attack ever could.

Without even noticing it, Muramasa had sunk onto her knees. The crimson sword had fallen to the ground, useless without it's wielder of the same name - the curse of the Muramasa, to draw blood, had been fulfilled in a way, so the blade was silent and did not call for more bloodshed. At the moment, at least. The Assassin had to shake her head multiple times to clear her eyes from the fog that clouded everything she was - but the fight had already ended. A peaceful solution? So it seemed. But even that did not erase the shame that the Servant felt right now. Bested by a single look into her eyes...
Slowly, the brown-haired shrine maiden stood up again. No blood discolored her nun-disguise, but her face seemed even more distant than normal - the sword on the ground evaporated, returning to spirit form until she called it again. With a lowered head, she quickly moved to the side of her Master again - if one did not know any better, it almost seemed like she was on the verge of bursting into tears.

"M-Master, I'm... sorry."
A few, murmured words. The living weapon was unable to say anything more right now... She had been humiliated right infront of the only person that she wished to impress and serve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country   A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country Empty

Back to top Go down

A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Page 1 of 1