Fate/Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Perfect Day EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
Perfect Day EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
Perfect Day EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
Perfect Day EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Perfect Day EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Perfect Day EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
Perfect Day EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
Perfect Day EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Perfect Day EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine
Perfect Day I_vote_lcapPerfect Day I_voting_barPerfect Day I_vote_rcap 
Johnathan [Saber]
Amaterasu
Kagetora
Muramasa
Jack
Saito
Han Hee Young
Roa
Natsuki
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

Perfect Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagetora
Fresh Character

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:48 pm

What a strange pair those two were tonight... A tall man, a real giant in this time to be exact. Muscles strong enough to snap a mans neck, but not too bulky to obstruct movement - and scars like he had been mauled by a magnitude of wild creatures. And on his shoulder, a white-haired, beautiful and pure girl - if one had to guess, they'd think he was the Servant, not the other way around. Of course, that implied knowledge of the Magi and Servants, something not many people had.
The night was getting old, and the first rays of the sun were visible. A cloaked figure was the only thing on the streets right infront of them, walking towards them. As the first rays of light became visible, the figure suddenly darted forwards, nearly ramming over Kagetora. What kind of shady person had enough power to make even a living wall stumble backwards and nearly fall?
"Sorry."
A mumbled apology, and the strange cloaked thing was gone. Shrugging it off as just another weird event, Kagetora headed for his small house up a hill. That was the advantage of working for the association at times, he didn't have to worry about money too much.
"Almost there." Opening up the front door with his keys, Kagetora carefully helped the girl down from his shoulder and lead her inside, before entering himself. Of course, for entering the home, he had to keep his head down. Nothing was ever build for his size...

"It's not the biggest or brightest place in the world... but at least it's somewhat secure." The Magus pointed to the Boundary Field, which was invisible to non-magical beings. A small ring of runes was going around on all walls and especially the door, a weak field of alarm. It also protected his workshop here from being noticed elsewhere. After the small entrance room, with the typical place for japanese houses to relieve oneself of the shoes, a small and narrow hallway lead through the entire house it seemed, up to a few stairs going up to the second floor.
"Upstairs is my workshop, to the right, you'll find the living room and one door further, the kitchen, both with an exit to the garden behind the house. The left door leads to a small library and a bedroom which you can use... After I dust it off, that is. I haven't been in there for weeks or months." The Magus explained to his Servant in his normal, friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fresh Character
Amaterasu

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 pm

After having been blessed by a unforeseen miracle, Amaterasu could do nothing but smile with the utmost of glee, a happiness filling her kind heart to the brim. She never expected a man as kind as this to bring her in - a magus no less. By appearance however, one would probably perceive thing's differently. His appearance felt so domineering, yet kind and peaceful. This gentle giant gave her another chance of participating in this unusual holy grail war, once again. She would give him her loyalty, and her protection. if this man possessed some wish, she would make it come true. Even if she will not succeed in this hellish war, she would certainly make this man happy and protect him till the end of time. She couldn't help but think of a bittersweet dream. What if that man had been born within her own time? Certainly, she wouldn't have lost her path, if she had someone like him to support her.

Amaterasu questioningly glanced at the cloaked figure, as the individual bumped into them. She simply shrugged it off as a similar event to what Kagetora was thinking. Soon, they made their arrival toward's Kagetora's house, and by then, he had opened the door for her. She walked in, and looked around, her face resembling that of a child brought into a new world. This was nothing like what she lived in back within the age of gods. She was amazed by how much japan had changed by now. She calmly analyzed everything, and nodded. "Master, what ever you provide me with, is only small compared to the blessing that you granted me, by keeping me within this war. " Amaterasu said that as she bowed in respect toward's her master. She was thinking of something, and walked back outside only to hear the fluttering of pages. Amaterasu grabbed the book without hesitation and walked back inside looking back at kagetora. "i think having me sleep now, would the best decision, right now. I'm not sure about mana right about now. So, using less energy will be good. That being said, don't feel afraid to use my services to your heart's extent. i want nothing but your happiness master. " This bond was something Amaterasu would treasure, and would regret, once she lost all memories upon her return to her own time. For now, treasuring this ethereal gentle giant, Amaterasu found herself feeling happiness for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Kagetora
Fresh Character

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Kagetora grimaced for a moment at her calling him Master. Geez... It was hard to break her shell, but in the end, he would do anything in his power to help this tragic goddess. He knew of her legends, her sorrows, her pain - and of her brother, a wild, uncontrollable and easy to enrage god. But why would a Magus like him care? Simple, he had never been a real Magus. A Magus-Hunter, at best, similliar to the legendary Magus-Killer Emiya Kiritsugu. Sadly, his nearly a year long stay in the hospital shortly before this day didn't help with his fitness...
"Don't worry about anything for now, Saber. You need rest more than you need anything, until your Mana has replenished itself." This kind gentle giant had no reason to help besides the will to help. She could be happy he was not his self from ten years ago, that was for sure... But the past was in the past because it belonged there. Leading her into the room with the bed he had mentioned, he sighed at the signs of the room having been unused for long - after being released from hospital, he had mostly slept in his living room, never caring to undust this place.
"Not really... fitting for someone of your standing, I'm sorry. Please try to find some rest for now... I'll check up on you in a few hours, alright?" Patting her on the head lightly, his bright smile didn't look even the slightest bit dangerous, even though he had scars all over him and dark sunglasses on. "I'll be happy as long as you're feeling better, so be sure to get better." If she didn't want to treasure herself above everything right now, then he would use reverse psychology. He wasn't a teacher for nothing, after all!

Leaving her alone in the room, he made his way to the kitchen. After one grip into the fridge, he emptied a whole package of... milk, before throwing it into the trash. Needed to keep himself healthy, after all. The doctors had said to drop martial arts completely and be happy to be alive - but that was not an option now, and had never been one. Throwing his shirt over the couch, now having his bare upper body exposed, he opened the door to the outside garden, and stepped through it. Time to get those old muscles back to excellence.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fresh Character
Amaterasu

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:47 pm

"Such a nice man" Murmured The Goddess of the sun, as she scoped around the room for a moment after kagetora took his leave in order to train himself. Honestly, this was a blessing that not even instinct's had let her foresee. Her body felt weak due to the low amount of Mana she was running on right now. Her master who was much more talented and surprisingly had a higher amount of mana expendable to her former servant, was now in the afterlife. She could not lament, she could not curse, she was only poised on reaching her brother. The only woman who would pay would be that Magus who sought the holy grail for nothing but the pure thrill of destruction. If her anger was directed at anyone at the current moment, then it was undoubtedly the Magus known as Saeko Busujima. Was she the source of Susano'o acting cruel?; Amaterasu pondered on the idea that maybe she forced him into submission. She knew her brother or so she thought - She knew that he wasn't a man who would easily follow the order's of anyone but himself. Command seal's were the ultimate source of the Magus. These three mark's symbolized their control over their servant summoned from the throne of heroes. They were so powerful that they could even perform feat's that nearly reached the level of 'magic'. Using them to control a servant was only a small sign of what they could force their servant to do if they showed even an ounce of disobedience. Maybe that was the case? or was it that Amaterasu wanted to believe in that possibility? She loved both her brother's deeply, so even if she felt betrayed, deep in her heart, she wanted to reconcile with her brother's.

She wasn't exactly summoned into the holy grail war, due to the unstable grail, she was summoned without a contract or a ritual. That said, her master decided to take her in and hopefully solve the problem with the grail until they suffered their fatal loss against two great enemies. A Caster who commanded the element and a Magus that rivaled even the likes of high-level magi. She knew her chances of defeating them at this time were about that close to Zero. Now Amaterasu wasn't exactly a weak servant, far from it. Being summoned into the Saber class put her on a level above the other two knight classes, Archer and Lancer. Not only that, but she possessed Noble Phantasm's from her former life that when used at full power could potentially be considered a gamebreaker. The Mana her former master provided her was peerless, she could've won, but it was her weakness, her timid attitude that caused her to lose against her brother. So - it wasn't simply their difference in power, but the difference in mind. She sighed on her checkered circumstances and shook her head. She couldn't regret losing her master, she could only avenge her by ending this holy grail war just as she would have wanted. While her energy was low, her mind was still as chipper as young child looking around their surrounding's with curiosity. "Hm...?" She decided to open the page's to the book she picked up from earlier and without reading any warning label's flipped through the pages. She seen many thing's, from how modern fashion in the human world was as opposed to her time during a goddess, as well as thing's of a more promiscuous nature. One such thing was a page where she seen women dressed in thing's from maid outfit's and apron's without additional clothing.

Curiously, her eye;'s traveled down to read the info laid out beside the picture's. 'How to make the man you care about most, happy'. "Uwahh..." This caught her interest, her mind however was oblivious as to what happy they were aiming for. She read the direction's carefully and with the thought of pleasing her master. She slowly exited the room while he was outside. Stretching her slender arm's out into the air, she curiously slipped into where the kitchen would most likely be and exited all of her clothing, revealing her lithe and delicate frame. With a child-like giggle, she grabbed an apron and put it around her body, just like she seen in the book. After this, she took out the possible ingredient's located within the fridge. She decided to cook him a simple Japanese breakfast, using all of his utensils and his pot used to cook rice to perfection. With her kind and innocent smile, she prepared something she figured would amaze and make her master happy. "Just like that book!" said the heroic spirit of the sun, as she continued making the meal.
Back to top Go down
Kagetora
Fresh Character

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:20 pm

"Is that what they call... Irony of fate?" Sighing slightly, the tall man was now standing in his garden, which was pretty much completely devoid of anything normally qualifying a 'garden' - it was simply a patch of grass, no plants around that could possibly be there to look good simply. And that was really no surprise with him, someone who was rarely home in his 'line of work', or at least had been, before his injury. Even now, he had no plans of decorating anything here.
Hoping that his Servant would get some well-needed sleep now, the tall man took on his training stance. Closing the eyes and pressing the palms of his hands against each other infront of his chest, he began to regulate his breathing - a state of meditation, to open the own senses to all of the world. Meditation was both known to martial artists and to Magi, so it was only natural for him to know it. His mind was slowly emptied - worries about the future and past swept away by a constant, deep breath and inner calm. A true focus was only obtained when one was able to empty every thought not needed for battle.

As Kagetora opened his eyes again, he was suddenly a lot more like the 'tiger' part of his name. Doing a quick step with his left leg forward, crouching down a bit, and thrusting the left fest forward halfway, it was almost as if the concentrated energy of the move released a small shockwave - explosive, quick jabs, a trademark of the Bajiquan-style. While the Magus-hunter was no master in it, he knew the basic principe and moveset, like with every art he knew. After this first jab, Kagetora quickly followed up by thrusting his right leg forward a bit, raising it, as if to inflict a devastating blow with his knee, stomping down onto the ground after this, sliding backwards with a quick step, before doing an actual leap at the imaginary enemy and a whirlwind-kick to whereever a normal-sized humans head would be. The rip in the air created by the quick movement of the strong and tall human was enough to make even his own clothes flutter. Landing now with the back turned to the place he attacked first, his left elbow was thrusted backwards, turning him sideways again to the target.
Following up to that, the Magus actually did a long swing of his right arm, hammering from upside-down, thanks to his enormous size that overtowered most humans. Taking another deep breath after those moves, barely an entire minute had passed - but one thing was for certain, he still knew how to fight. The only problem was his suddenly rigged breath and trembling muscles.
"Geez... Not used to... anything anymore." Trying to catch his breath and calm the pulse again, Kagetoras gaze wandered to the sky. The black of the night was slowly turning into a deep blue and orange on the borders... The day was quickly moving towards them. After catching his breath again, the Master of Amaterasu decided to slow his training down - wearing his body out completely in a matter of seconds wouldn't help him. His endurance was not even half of what it had been before.

As the sun was now clearly visible, Kagetora was not only sweating from every part of his body, but also fatigued quite a bit. Still, he was confident to increase both his actual combat skills and overall fitness during the next few days - he always had an incredible regeneration of his stamina in the past, but he was also someone who ate accordingly, so it was about time he hade himself breakfast. If Amaterasu was still sleeping, he could possibly surprise her with it, too.
"Yep, definiatly irony of fate. To think I met the goddess my ancestors whorshipped..." Stretching his body out one final time like a gigantic, but smooth and quick cat, he opened the door to the inside of his house again, stepping through - lowering his head while doing so again, of course. Had he known what would happen soon, he would've stayed outside quite a bit longer for sure.

As he entered, Kagetora instantly noticed a smell he wouldn't have expected. Breakfast? But that could only mean... Well, seemed like Amaterasu didn't heed his advice of resting now. Why was she so unreasonable? Pushing herself like that would only make her vulnerable to others... But then again, she was a goddess. There was no way he could tell her what she was allowed and not allowed to do without abusing the Command Seals, and he was not such a lowly man as to try that.
Letting his eyes wander through the living room directly adjacent to the kitchen, everything seemed in the norm still. Sitting down on the couch for now - he had to cool off a bit before heading to the shower anways - it was the same organized chaos he was used to. His own shirt still laying around right besides him, some clothes scattered- wait a moment. Those clothes on the ground right next to the entrance to the kitchen were not his, obviously. The tall man shook his head in wonder and blinked three or four times... That couldn't be what he thought it was, right? Calling to all the heavens, he hoped it was not like what it looked...
"A...Amaterasu?" Calling out with a voice that was a lot less confident than normally, the martial artist just hoped his worst fear would not come into reality.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fresh Character
Amaterasu

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:27 pm

"Lalalalalaalalalala~" With a sing-song tone, Amaterasu crafted and prepared the breakfast without even breaking a sweat. Due to her former life and a old friend who went by the name of Uke-Mochi, Amaterasu was talented at cooking a good meal. While she wasn't accustomed to the current world's method's of food, she knew how to instinctively cook a wonderful dish. The moment she remembered uke-mochi, she quickly distorted her thinking. She met death by the hand''s of her other brother, the god of the moon, tsukuyomi. That relationship was even more mortifying then her relationship to Susano'o. She bitterly smiled, even if she were to bring her brother back and tell him how much she felt, only one task would be completed. What would happen to tsukuyomi? Could she even tell that man that she forgave him for what he did? "Geez, i shouldn't be acting like a spoiled brat, My old master said i can't have my cake and eat it too...Hm...i wonder if My new master, Kagetora-Sama would enjoy some cake..." She smiled as she clapped her hand's together like a hyperactive baby enjoying the comedy unfolding before them. " I'll make him a cake today!" After putting that inner thought on her list, she heard Kagetora return and smiled as she ran over to the food she had prepared for him. What was on the table, was a large pot of rice, thinly sliced beef, tempura, and vegetable's along with a nice soup she took from reading that book again. Having completed all of her dishes, she smiled as she walked out to greet her master. She was not even embarrassed being in front of him with only an apron on. After all, her sole intention was to make her master happy.

"Welcome Master! I prepared breakfast....i don't know a lot about this cooking thing..but...u-um...i tried my best!" she said as she quickly regained her composure. She began setting down the utensil's and a bowl for the soup. "I really hope you enjoy my service's, master. in fact, i got dressed up just like this, because the people in this book said it would make you happy!" She quickly brought out the book, while she twirled around in only her apron. Now, just how would the mighty tiger react?
Back to top Go down
Kagetora
Fresh Character

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:18 pm

This was wrong on more levels than Kagetora could count, and seeing as he was a math teacher, that was quite a lot. A sun goddess cooking for him... Alright, that was crazy in it's own right. But he could've dealt with that, seeing as she was summoned into an 'almost mortal' body here. His self-esteem would've even survived knowing her plan to make a cake for him. But the problem was not her cooking, not at all. For a Magus like him, not much was weird. However, the thing that was wrong was now standing right infront of him... Slightly shining through the not completely view-safe Apron... It was a wonder that the manly man did not just pass out from shock alone.

As the breakfast was on the table, and Amaterasu whirled around herself, Kagetora, in his shock, was unable to either avert his gaze or close his eyes, and got a VERY good all-around look that moment. The Magus was very happy right now for his incredible talent at self-control and calming his mind, because otherwise, he would've most likely popped a boner like some teenage boy. Lowering his eyes as quickly as he could, as not to see his Servant in this embarassing outfit anymore, Kagetora had to take two deep breaths before even being able to form any kind of understandable words. That he had not suddenly gotten a nosebleed was a wonder in itself.
"A-Amaterasu, pl-please, put some clothes on." Well now this was new, the giant tiger suddenly seemed as tame and unsure as a small kitten. He was simply inexperienced around women, let alone deities in aprons. "Th-That book is... How do I put it... W-well, it's a book about... erotica. It's not s-supposed to be taken seriously." Then again, seeing a woman like this DID make males happy, and he would be lying if he said he didn't like what he saw, but this was simply something he didn't want to see of his Servant.
"I... I app-appreciate the thought, b-but please... Th-That's simply too much." Trying NOT to look up at his Servant, Kagetora was even blushing slightly, and the fact that his sunglasses decided to develop a mind of their own and fall from his face, revealing his blue eyes, didn't help.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fresh Character
Amaterasu

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:18 am

"...Is....something wrong master?" Amaterasu asked curiously, her face clear with worry. She was honestly hoping she didn't leave a bad impression on her new master. The Sun goddess had a fragile mind, so even his embarrassment gave her a worrisome look. Did she do a bad thing? her mind was honestly like that of a pure child looking for the appraisal of their peer's. If only she knew the true reason for his unusual expression right now. So without much thought, she curiously crept over in order to get a clear view of his face. "if i did something wrong master, i apologize1 " said the heroic spirit innocently as she listened to his word's. Erotica? Amaterasu hadn't heard of that word before. Being born in an age were sex or seduction were low, she didn't know anything about how Japan had changed. So her confusion was for good reason. However, just as she tried to make her way over to comfort her master. She clumsily fell over landing on top of her master. Her head lightly hit his firm and toned chest filled with muscle's, not a single one of them useless. Her body landed right in his lap. Since she was far smaller then the man before her, there wasn't much space that separated the too to begin with. She winced in pain slightly, as her hand's started to slowly caress his chest. She was looking to see if she had landed on the floor, with how hard the man's abs felt. Any other woman with hormone's would clearly fawn over this masterpiece but Amaterasu wasn't like any other woman, much to the grin of the mighty tiger. She opened her eye's to see that she was in the lap of her master, almost as if she were sitting frontwards in his lap. She looked up at him tilting her head in curiosity as she looked down at his chest. "uwahh...master's body...is..so...strong..." she said as a innocent smile was placed upon her delicate face. Oh, how fate was unlucky to the shadow tiger.

"I thought i hit the floor for a second..." She said as she sighed happily, and wrapped her arm's around his waist nuzzling her head against his chest. "But...i landed safely on my master's muscular body....which sort of still feel's like a floor...but still..." Certainly, the time's between these two would be of the awkward and strange variety, but if there was not a clear case of that now, it would definitely be so in the future.
Back to top Go down
Kagetora
Fresh Character

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Yes, yes something was indeed wrong, and that was the fact that she was standing right infront of him wearing nothing but a not view-proof APRON. But he had some dignity, the shadow tiger was not able to outright say just that... Mainly because no man in his right mind would want to make a girl like her sad. Wait, girl? She was a goddess, for heaven's sake! This was more confusing than anything he had ever experienced before...
"You didn't do anything wro-" Kagetora was unable to finish his sentence. Not because he passed out, although the next thing that happened made his head spin enough for him to almost simply do that and slip into the ignorance of unconciousness, but seeing what kind of 'book' Amaterasu had there, that could be just as, if not more, dangerous. But he didn't think any of that - because his mind went blank and white.

As he lifted his blue eyed gaze, what literally flew right towards him and knocked him back into the couch a bit, was Amaterasu herself, obviously more slipping than 'flying'. That didn't really help with the quite deep view he got into her cleavage thanks to that flight, though, and the Magus instantly had to try REALLY hard not to turn red like a fresh tomato. But that was not the worst part - after the crash that almost made him lose his breath, Amaterasu was pretty much laying down straight in his lap and on his iron-hard chest. His muscles were still incredibly well-developed even after over a year in hospital, quite the testimony to what he had been able to do BEFORE that.
After the crash, which was hardly more than a soft cushion tackling him for Kagetora, his body pretty much tensed up into steel instead of iron. He could clearly feel her weight on him, her breasts hardly held back by the apron against his naked and manly upper body was quite the nicer feel than the Mystic Codes and Magecraft normally hitting it. In fact, most men would LOVE such a touch, but Kagetora was not a horndog and surely had no plans to abuse how innocent this sun goddess was.
"uwahh...master's body...is..so...strong..."
Eek. Kagetora instantly felt a chill run down his spine - he was quite proud of his body, after all, there was no way he could ignore such a compliment. The comparison to the floor wasn't quite as nice, but oh well. The Magus would live through that, but he wasn't so sure about having a sun goddess on his lap. He couldn't very much meditate here to control his body fully, and looking down... He instantly regretted it, thanks to the fact he was very much able to look over her head and down to her exposed behind. Damn that apron! Quickly focusing his eyes on hers, and NOT her cleavage, the Master tried to sound as calm as possible.
"W-Well, I t-train my body carefully... B-But that's not important now, c-could you please get off me?" Resisting a large HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG in his mind at her huggling her cute head agaist his body, the teacher was suddenly not to sure if he would survive this anymore. He was only a bit away from simply passing out. "I.. appreciate the thought, but really, you d-don't have to do such things for me."
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fresh Character
Amaterasu

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:22 pm

Amaterasu shook her head she cutely looked up at him with a pout, her face seemed to show a bit of defiance, but it still possessed the loyalty that she swore to this man and this man alone. "Nonsense, Master! I...want to make you happy. Like you've made me happy. I thought the book would help..." Amaterasu questioningly stared at the book, as she took some time to look it over. Was there a special skill or step she missed? She gave him one final embracing hug before hopping off of his lap, while she looked through the pages of the book once again. She didn't get the reaction that the books said, but he did seem to appreciate it. She smiled at that fact, as she looked around for her clothing, as she quickly went out of view, removing the apron and bringing all of her clothes back to their rightful place, her body. Having completed this simple action, Amaterasu slowly descended towards the table. "Well Master if you want to take a break from your...mmm..training...would you like some of my breakfast i made?" She didn't get an amazed or happy reaction from her accidental teasing and seduction, but anyone could clearly see that if the man didn't have the morals that a school teacher should, that he'd be ecstatic. Hopefully the meal would bring a smile to his face. Anything for my Master Such is the only thought roaming through the mind of the benevolent and innocent heroic spirit. She prepared his bowl and his meal. Her action's were much like that of a Japanese house wife, precise and gentle, caring and courteous. With her breakfast laid out before him, she gave him a glance, waiting for him to come eat with her. For now, instead of trying to look to books for happiness, maybe she could ask question's in order to find out thing's that he enjoys? couldn't hurt, especially in the case of the shadow tiger.
Back to top Go down
Kagetora
Fresh Character

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:25 am

What kind of nonesense was this? A goddess that wanted to make a simple Magus happy... Wouldn't him being able to see the sun every day already be enough? Well, not in her eyes apparently. Such an innocent girl... Was she really an ages old sun goddess with powers far beyond human comprehension? Those Servants did blurr the line between human and legend quite well. Finally, the man was able to breathe again calmly, and couldn't help but rub over his now closed eyelids. This morning had been more draining than dealing with high-schoolers that had absolutely no interest in mathematics.
"This is going to be a long day..." mumbling to himself while Amaterasu was finally slipping into her clothes again - at least she didn't do THAT infront of him, but it wasn't like she'd be able to show much more skin than she already had - they could actually get back to what they should've been doing - eating. Thankfully, it was a sunday, so there was no need to worry about going to work for him... And considering he was now technically in the Holy Grail War, he should maybe feign some days of absence on re-occuring health problems. He was sure that the air-headed teacher called Taiga could help him out there. But for now, he should focus on the breakfast and on getting it into Amaterasus head NOT to accidentally make his brain explode with her accidental teasing.
"Sure, although it feels kind of... weird to have a goddess cook for you." With a slight smirk - and after picking up his sunglasses, but not putting them back on just yet - he steadied his sitting position on the couch infront of the only table he had in his house. At least his Servant had chosen to use one of the chairs herself and did NOT sit directly besides him, the shadow tiger would've surely passed out by now if she had done that.
"If you're happy yourself, Amaterasu, then I am happy with that. You don't need to push yourself to do something for me, alright?" The Magus tried again to convince his Servant with words, and hopefully it worked this time. Focusing on the breakfast now, after taking one bite, he was surprised - not that it was good, but more so that you could actually make an EXCELLENT breakfast with the few ingridients he had. Seemed like his Servant already outclassed him in cooking... And that even though she was the sun goddess.
"I should tell you something. My family was once driven out of here because of some dispute over Magi. But before that, my clan was known as the Tendou clan." Looking to her with his deep blue eyes, she should at least vaguely remember the name. "A group of Magi that whorshipped the sun goddess Amaterasu, to be exact. That's... That's why it's alright for me if you're simply happy yourself, Saber."
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fresh Character
Amaterasu

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:47 am

After the already hectic morning had settle down, the beautiful beaming sun was coming into full view above Kagetora's home, as the sun rose, Amaterasu's face enveloped within it's light revealing a wonderful smile from the heroic spirit of the sun. Her master had finally seemed at ease, and that put her own heart at peaceful bliss. This man deserved everything Amaterasu could offer. Not only did he give her a second chance at participating in this hellish catastrophe known as the recent holy grail war, but treated her with kindness she was never allowed to experience much within her life as a goddess. She chuckled at his comment as she placed her slender finger's around the chopstick's and picked them up softly. She placed them apart as though she were opening a mouth and brought them back together in order to pick up a piece of the tender beef she cooked. She slowly dipped it within the soup, then brought it back up in the air as she waved it around playfully looking up at Kagetora. She wanted him to taste the fruit of her success. Her heart was beating faster then usual, her eye's lost within her own master's joy. One may call her clingy, but could she really be blamed for being so affectionate? Let's turn our direction into memory lane. Amaterasu was born as a child between Izanagi and Izanami, two powerful gods with absolute rule. She was created to be the one who brought light to the land. While her two brother's personified the moon and the weather respectively. Her life was always filled with many peril's, but as long as everyone was happy around the goddess, she wouldn't complain, not even one bit. Yet, she had always felt as though she were created solely for the purpose of other's and not herself. It wasn't until she met friends like Uzume and Uke-mochi, that she started to become more open to the world before.

In time, Amaterasu became more beautiful, more courageous, and the land was always filled with wonderful light from the sun. That was until, until the day her brother acted in a fit of rage. To make thing's worse, prior to this mortifying experience, she learned of Tsukuyomi killing her friend uke-mochi due to his disgust over the way she served him the food. It was exquisite yes, but that disgusting manner caused the man to kill her. Amaterasu who was greatly angered by this, swore that she would never look at him again and forever moved to another part of the sky. This was the reason that night and day were never together. Their once great bond was broken by the death of a friend. So, what did she do to deserve Susanoo's destruction? During one day of boredom, the man became restless and in a fit of rage and anger, went on a rampage destroying his sister's rice fields, hurled a flayed pony at her loom, and killed one of her attendants. Amaterasu who was in fury, fear, and even grief, inside the heavenly rock cave. Thus, the sun was hidden effectively for a very long time. Who could have surmised that the once great family of three's relationship would shatter so easily? Everyone suffered in one way or another, and even the apologies were had, Amaterasu felt that she was the one in the wrong and that her brother's action's were completely just. This girl only wanted the love of her brother's once more. Yet amid the chaos, she was blessed to find this man. She would cherish him not only for his kindness, but because he was honestly the only true friend she ever really had.

Before she could slyly slip the beef within his mouth, she heard him speaking about something peculiar and familiar, so she halted her flight in mid air. "...Eh?" M-Master...I..I..Mean Kagetora-Sama...My...happiness...doesn't matter...as long as your happy then i will be too...." Said Amaterasu earnestly as her hand shook shyly. She had never been accepted with such kindness and warm words meant only to make her happy. Then it was when he had told her about his clan. Her eye's widened in surprised, as she stared directly into Kagetora's own blue eyes. "Kagetora-Sama....." A Small tear had descended, rolling down her soft cheek touching the side of the table. She was never blessed with word's like those the shadow tiger uttered. Everyone simply wanted her to be happy so that their plain's would be in top condition, but this man spoke word's of friendship and a wish only for her happiness. She held back her tear's and smiled sliding the piece of tender beef inside his mouth before putting the chopsticks down and wiping her tear away. "Kagetora-Sama, From now on, call me Amaterasu....after all your a friend ma-....Kagetora-sama...." She stopped in mid sentence as to prevent the utterance of master again. As this man treated her with care, she would undoubtedly do the same. While she regretted the loss of her old master, whom had already passed from this world, she thanked the heaven's and earth in equal, due to being blessed by meeting a gentle giant like this man here. She knew that even her trust was betrayed in the past, he was here to mend those wound's and show her that there was more to life then seeing only other's happy, and that, that was all it took to break Amaterasu's small shield around her heart.
Back to top Go down
Kagetora
Fresh Character

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:07 pm

It seemed like she finally started to understand. This playful, beautiful, and outright innocent goddess... Kagetora did not only NEED to preserve her smile for his clans honor. He simply wanted to - seeing people sad was just not something he liked, especially once he got to know said person. The smile and his blue eyes, the secure feeling he gave her - the gentle giant was simply happy for her. Even if he was no use to anyone else, even if he was not fit to be a Magus Hunter anymore - he could at the very least make her happy in this time and world. Knowing the tales of Amaterasu was a basic knowledge for him, so of course he was well aware of the people she knew in her time as a goddess.

Opening his mouth to say something again at the sight of a single tear, the Magus stopped as the woman quickly slipped a piece of the meat she had prepared into his mouth. Quite the delicious taste... So instead of talking, he first enjoyed said taste, while moving his right hand up. His hands were easily two or maybe even three times the size of hers, but he was surprisingly genlte with it, despite the scars that spoke of many a battle where he had ripped open the skin on it executing a strike. Capturing the tear and flicking it off of her face, he tried to reduce his bright smile a bit - he didn't want to give Amaterasu the wrong idea. He was not some love-sick 17 year old wannabe-Magus that just fell in love with a Heroic Spirit - he was a man that wanted to use his strength to help.
"Alright then, Amaterasu. But you shouldn't adress me in such a high manner - I'm just a simple Magus, after all. Or do you want me to call you Ookami Amaterasu?" With a slight smirk, he once again tried to make her simply adress him with his first name. A normal stranger would most likely call him by his last name, but a Servant was everything but a random stranger, after all!
"Hm... Once we leave this Boundary Field in my house, though, I can't call you by your full name. It would put you into danger if people knew your identity... I don't want anyone to hurt or use you for their own gain. So... How about this: I'll call you Tomiya while we're outside, and Amaterasu here. Alright?" Nodding towards her, he awaited her response to the offer. Being not only a Heroic Spirit, but also a Goddess, she had any right to be a bit selfish towards her 'follower' Kagetora, after all. The fact that she was also an amazing cook helped a bit, though.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fresh Character
Amaterasu

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:48 am

This budding friendship, was only the beginning of the journey these two would pursue days from now. Amaterasu found not one but two goals in the holy grail war now; Protect her master, and reconcile with her brothers. Nothing else mattered to her now. There were many things she wanted to do in the human world, but, she also knew she couldn't lose sight of her goal. Even if she did, this man would be here to give her a firm and peaceful reminder of what her goal was. This man - was such a gentle giant. She smiled wryly, as she imagined a world where he had existed. Maybe had lived in such an era, Amaterasu would never have lost her way. There was nothing to be upset about though, she was proud of her life, and proud of her history. She would never go back and change history like a certain king of Britain who had the intention of doing so in the last, somewhat stable holy grail war. Even if she wanted too, there wasn't anything a pure and generous girl like her wanted enough to wish for it. Especially, when it caused this madness known as the current grail war. She shook her head emphatically as she took her masters advice. "Alright, but i like Kagetora-Sama more!" Her tone was direct and very adorable. She honestly did like the way it rolled off the tongue. "Kagetoooooora-Samaaaaaaaa~" She giggled once again, as she looked up at him curiously as he decided to speak about more important matters.

"Tomiya?" While Amaterasu might have seemed naive to most, she still knew Lots of pointers, that would guarantee her and her survival in the hectic holy grail war of today. She knew that one way to end up with an early loss, was to allow the master or servant to know of your identity. An exposed identity, is an exposed noble phantasm. For a lack of better words, that's why most knowledgeable servants will tell you; You must end the battle with your noble phantasm, or else you will reveal crucial information to the opponent that will hinder future progress. This is true for all servants. She accepted his offer and began speaking this time in a more serious tone. "Ah - Yes i accept the offer, and i like the name...it sounds little similar to the name my old master had. " She smiled contentedly as she lit up at an idea. She got up and fixed her clothing. She then looked around, finding a small window before looking out at the wonderful sun. "...Kagetora-Sama! I wanna go through a stroll in the town!" Amaterasu ran over to him and hopped down, giving him a face of eager curiosity. It was once again, the cute expressions that had enthralled and endeared him from earlier. "...Please?" She sweetly asked, holding his firm hands softly within her own smaller and softer ones. Most normal masters and servants would usually stay in the house coming up with stratagems, information, and other boring things, but our heroic sun goddess was different! She wanted to have fun! and that endearing trait, is probably what would drive these two towards potential victory in the future. They were not conventional, thereby stronger then most of the conventional and normal masters and servants.
Back to top Go down
Kagetora
Fresh Character

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:32 am

Grah, fate could be so cruel. How was the man with the deep blue eyes supposed to react to this goddess with anything but the nicest sides he had, surprising himself that he had not forgotten how it was to feel close to people? The former Magus Hunter almost sighed, but held it back. He would not trouble this brilliant smile with worries about his doubts in the person she believe him to be. The Magic Association would not overlook a 'freeloader' like him trying to steal away the Grail right infront of their noses - even if they both had no intention of doing so, there was no way that something as ancient and cruel as the MA would believe a renegade murderer and a Servant.

But if they came for him - he'd be ready. To crush the opposing force standing in the way of their goal... To fulfill Amaterasus wishes. He was a follower of the sun goddess just as much as he was her Master, and sighed with a slight smile at her voice. This gentle goddess and woman calling him 'Kagetora-sama' made his heart jump every single time. Crap, this was bad... But compared to a battle of life and death, this was nothing! ... Or so he thought.
"Fine then... call me whatever you want." Surrendering to the beautiful brilliance of the sun, the man of many scars smiled - while it would've looked menancing with his sunglasses on, without them, he truely looked like a gentle giant.
"..." At first, only silence followed on her next sudden outburst, though. She really was like the sun, erupting in a sudden flare whenever she wanted to. In his mind, Kagetora, as a black tiger, chased away the thought of how beautiful the woman looked in the rays of the morning sun. Tearing his nature as a man into pieces in favor of being a proper Master and follower. Returning the grip of the warm, soft and slender hands with his own, rough and strong ones, he smiled with his typical sigh that was a sign of surrender.
"Alright alright. I just need to take a shower first, then we can go into the town. Though I don't know if there's much to look at for you..." Nodding, he also got up from his seat. Letting go off her hand, he stretched himself for a short moment - much like the tiger mentioned before triumphantly did above the still moving body of his other thoughts inside of his mind. What a day... What a simply perfect day.
"Just relax for a bit, I'll be right back." Heading right into the hallway in his house and into the bathroom, the gentle giant closed the door, but did not lock it - mainly because the doors in his house had no working locks to speak of, having lost all the keys over time. Well, he was sure nobody would follow him in here - quickly changing out of his clothes, they landed infront of the washing machine on a few others. Not enough to fill it up yet, so no reason to turn it on. Stepping into the shower and closing the curtain, the sound of water could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fresh Character
Amaterasu

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:48 pm

As her master ordered, Amaterasu would wait patiently for Kagetora to take her shower. That was what was supposed to happen, but, the curiosity of this heroic spirit was too unstable and uncontrolled to stay in one place. Her personality, could in fact be, likened to that of a hyperactive child who's had far too much sugar to know the state of mind their in. Honestly, one day, Kagetora may have to find other methods of keeping this eccentric heroic spirit in one place. Things may not end well for that robust and stalwart man. The future was still bright, however, and there was no way anyone would take Amaterasu's happiness away, at least not at this moment. She sighed inwardly, and had already lost her weak patience. ">...Kagetora...Sama...." She stood upright as she traversed the stairs and reached her destination. She heard drops of water hitting a surface and curiously followed the nose in order to locate her master. Her beautiful, sky-blue hues, caught the door which had no lock to be spoken of. Since she was curious, she carefully slid towards the door in order to get a closer look. Needless to say, what she saw, caused her to blush. She was new to the concept of many things and this was one of them. She took a gander at all the muscles that bedecked his entire body. His body was far more mature then the teenage man, and these mucles were not at all gross and unsightly. There were men who trained endlessly to reach god-like stature and brawn, but when they did, for some reason against the impossible, they would always overdo things but this man looked quite amazing for his age. How he had not acquired a wife, would probably be a mystery to anyone. Amaterasu had once again, got another, catastrophic idea.

She had never heard of this "Shower"; so she wanted to experience it firsthand. As she did earlier, she had once again removed every part of her clothing and entered the bathroom announced. "Kagetora-sama...can i take this "showwerrr?" with you?" she entered the bathtub as she looked around and smiled up at his back from behind. Now, just how would the tiger react?; would he even survive this?
Back to top Go down
Kagetora
Fresh Character

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:01 pm

The cool water was definiatly nice on his bare body. Sweeping away both the fatigue and sweat at the same time, the muscular man could not help but delve into deep thoughts of today and the night before. As a Magus, he was always expecting the unexpected... but to meet Amaterasu herself, as his Servant, was something different. But at least for now, the day would be calm... Showing her around in town would be fine, as long as they hid from other Servants. After all, she was a sweet and nice 'woman' right now, and...

...and the next sound made his heart miss at least 3 beats. A slight rustling first, then a door opening. This could NOT be happening...! Why could he not have a little bit of peace and quiet, alone, to get his mind together? Why did this Servant shatter it all the time? Oh, fate was so cruel to him - either Fate or some otherworldly god that controlled their actions to laugh about them. Hearing the words of the sun goddess, standing under the running water - his muscular, defined backside turned to her - the man just hoped she was NOT eyeing him up right now. Little did he realize that had already happened before the shower had been invaded. The prime example of a martial artist was no longer pale, but red in his entire face, and thus, did not turn around. Also, he would've most likely not survived to see the sun goddess completely naked.
"Ww-w-w-wait j-just a moment, Amaterasu! Y-you can't just jump into the shower like this...!" Slightly turning his head, the little glimpse of white behind him - still without truely seeing anything - made him turn his head back instantly. He felt his mind going blank and white, and it was a miracle he had not passed out yet from this.
"Y-You're a goddess first and foremost, and even more... You're also a w-woman, Amaterasu! You can't just jump into the shower with a man, no matter if you're a Servant or not. It's just not right to do something like this." Trying to explain calmly, the shadow tigers breath was quite ragged, his heart-rate definiatly too high to be healthy. It was not just the fact that it was Amaterasu - this could quite literally be the first time anyone had seen his scarred body naked, let alone a woman. He was able to tell of multiple ways to kill a human with a single strike, he knew of poisons to disable a magician, even had theories on destroying the undead beings of the night - but faced with such an innocent beauty, the strong man was quite helpless.
"It's just... Not right, okay?" One more step from her. That was all that he needed to simply fall over flat and welcome the darkness of unconciousness.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fresh Character
Amaterasu

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Amaterasu giggled once again, and tilted her head in confusion. How was this bad? the sensation felt, from having multiple drops of warm water caressing and gracing her fair skin, was quite pleasant. "How is this bad, Kagetora-sama?" Amaterasu said, staring at the back of her robust master. "I like this "Show..a..shower" Yeah, that's it!" Amaterasu smiled contentedly as she edged closer and closer towards Kagetora from behind. She was already, only a few inches away, from embracing the exceedingly taller man. She slowly wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her breasts up against his lower back. "Kagetora-sama's.....body" Amaterasu had almost no concept of a man's body. The idea of what other humans might have found embarrassing or strange; Concepts of right, or, wrong, were entirely foreign to her. She had common sense, but in situations like these, these unfortunate moments, she was entirely oblivious to how the other would feel. She slowly nuzzled his back, while she continued to smile with a completely innocent expression. She was, in a way, interested in his physique. It wasn't lust, nor, was it anything of a sexual nature, but she was simply amazed by just how strong and sturdy his body was. She had of course, seen his scars, and curiously traced her fingers around them. "Kagetora-Sama, sure does have a lot of scars...." Amaterasu curiously continued to inadvertently grope her master's body. Little did she know, everything she had found harmless, would become the harbinger of destruction for the shadow tiger. The harbinger, of course, was her obliviousness.
Back to top Go down
Kagetora
Fresh Character

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:33 pm

The choice between getting another dagger jammed into his brain, or having to endure this - if Kagetora had the option, he would not be sure what to chose. He'd survive both, but also come out scarred for life from both, that was for sure...
"N-Not the shower itself, but..." His voice was actually turning kind of pathetic. Here he was, the maybe strongest man in Fuyuki, behaving like a teenager seeing a naked girl for the first time. He was so ashamed of himself that he wished to just sink into the ground and disappear, but the actual reason for stopping to talk was a simple sensation. A slow, soft embrace from behind from the way smaller woman - it was the only thing needed to send his mind into a complete whiteout. One would not think it thanks to his muscles like steel and scars as deep as a normal persons finger, but his body was quite responsive to touches - normally in order to pick up even slight changes in the wind to notice attacks before they happened, his trained sense of touch was now what stabbed him in the back. Quite literally, in the form of two breasts pressed against it.

This situation was so... unreal. The soft touch on his back, on the scars of old and recent battle - a warrior of modern time, with no part of his body ever spared the pain of combat. A living testament to why the world of Magic was one humanity should never have jumped into, yet she was so gentle it almost hurt him more than being stabbed or sliced... The innocence of Amaterasu was what erased the normally erotic moment into simple awkwardness. He'd have to be gay not to find the sun goddess attractive - but the last member of the Tendou-clan was not an idiot controlled by his balls and not the brain.
His hands resting on the wall infront of him, his eyes stared at the white of it. White, like her skin. White, like her hair. White, like her innocence that he had to protect. No matter who was the Servant and who the Master... if he had to, he would eradicate even a Servant with his bare hands. He was Kagetora Tendou - the strongest human martial artist alive.
"Heh... A life of battle, and you collect a few of those scars. It's nothing to be proud of." His eyes shifted upwards, not seeing or feeling anymore. His brain had gladly turned off those senses. "Every single one of those scars shows where I had to put an end to someone other's ambition. For better or worse, I am not quite as good of a person as you think I am, Amaterasu." Even though his voice did not seem to hold regret, it was obviously far from happy.
"Hey. Do you really not have any wish for the grail? Just tell me. I'll make your wish come true... with the grail or without it. That's the least I can do."
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fresh Character
Amaterasu

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:52 am

Perfect Day 44a63a3362edbaa7c5505b0703ec8e99-1

It was a surprising feat in it's self, for Kagetora to keep himself composed. To be this close to the body of a woman, though spiritual, must of been a torture worse then any battle he had been placed within before. Still, for the Goddess of sun, his care for her was the only thing on his mind. This man had saved her from disappearing from the human plane by forging a contract with her as her master. Why did he speak such lies? For a girl who's last days were still filled with thoughts of "i was the one who was wrong in the end" or "Could i have did something to prevent all of this?" This man was like a knight in shining armor. Happiness was like a rare gem deep within ancient plans that had rarely come as a blessing to her; there was no happiness that wasn't short lived. However, in this time, and in this place, this large and honorable man showed her what happiness was; what it meant to live a life where she could keep her head upright and smile without any fear to what the future would bring. He was a great man. She would always think of him as one, and he himself, should be able to be proud of himself in some way. "Kagetora-Sama...." Amaterasu raised her head up from keeping her faced cuddled against his brawn and spoke the most intelligent words that she had ever uttered during her summoning and time within the mortal plane. "You are a great man. You're not my master, but someone who actually treats me as though i mattered for them and not for some otherworldly blessings that i can produce. Honestly, i think if i had someone like you in the past, then i probably would've never been able to fear anything. And then...i could probably be able to lift my head tall and face my fears. I'm not strong like you or this body you have...." Amaterasu kept her head down, and if one looked closely, a regretful and disdainful look could clearly be discerned on her face.

There hadn't been a time where she had ever felt she was strong or brave. She was always a woman who would run in the face of fear. If there was a time back then, then could there not have been one person who would tell her; "Amaterasu, confront your fears head on and stand up to your brother. " There was no such person. Thus, there was nothing but despair at the end of her road. She parted ways with both her brothers; Tsukiyomi, had committed a deed that was unforgivable at the time. And while Susano'o had finally made amends with his sister, he was now a unholy servant serving that despicable women who only found self pleasure within the suffering of others. These sort of tragedies, had always made her heart heavy. She was always experiencing one thing or another, that would make her pathetic and weak in the eyes of others. In fact, it wouldn't be far fetched for her to believe that some called her childish for hiding in a cave when her brother went mad. How could a god run away from another god? it sounded like such a farce that it rivaled a comical joke. "If only i had your strength and your resolve, Kagetora-sama then maybe my end would have been one i could' have been proud of. " As though she knew that she was feeling deep within regret, she shook her head, ridding herself of her regretful decisions and tragic outcomes. "But...you've given me that strength. You've given me a reason to continue fighting and to stand up to my fears. For that, you are a great man and you should believe in yourself from now on. There is no man in this world who hasn't had to make sacrifices for their ideals, and there are probably others in this world, who are true monsters....like that devil who's the enemy master of my brother. " Amaterasu gritted her teeth slightly as her eyes were filled with slight anger at the Magus known as Saeko Busujima.

But, that soon depressed as she turned her head up once again. "If you want my wish Kagetora-sama, then it is not something that the grail can grant. Because......Because...." Amaterasu smiled and placed her head back on his robust back. "My wish has already come true. That wish...was to be able to find someone who truly cared for me for myself and not for miracles that i could grant for them. Sure, there is one wish i do have, and that is to reconnect with my brothers. But that only plays second fiddle at the moment. " Amaterasu giggled and returned to the silly and pure minded princess that Kagetora had the pleasure of meeting many times before. "So no, i have no wish for the grail,but do you master? if so, i'll do my best in making that wish become a reality. " She smiled and though her face could not be discerned right now by the mighty tiger, there had never been a time where her smile had been so flawless, so beautiful, and so unrestrained. It was the most endearing smile she had ever shown. Surely, if she were to continue being guided by this man, then maybe, just maybe, she would be able to fight her enemies, and to defeat her brother and to win her other brothers forgiveness. At the moment, Amaterasu felt like a true deity. A person who had power and could command things at will. A person who was brave, strong, and ruled with an iron fist. There was no need to lament, after all, Amaterasu was divine. A Goddess has now been reborn. The participants of the Holy grail war would definitely have to bat their eyes at the majesty of the sun maiden, a true threat to them had been born here and now.

Last edited by Amaterasu on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kagetora
Fresh Character

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Let's go... to beyond an era, into a time where we can all be at peace.

This scene slowly turned unreal enough for Kagetora not to care anymore about the sensations of life. Sure, there was a naked Amaterasu hugging him from behind - and that was certainly not a bad thing in it's own way - but his mind had no place for that at the moment. That was the benefit of a deep going mind - his thoughts were able to delve deep away for a time. Of course, this protection wouldn't last for long, but for long enough to have this talk with her - the beautiful goddess of the sun. His goddess of the sun. He'd rather give one of his arms than let something bad befall this woman again, she had seen enough darkness in her life.
But her next words slowly melted away his mind and reason. Such innocence and purity was just adoreable and beautiful - not something a mortal man like the former magus hunter should be allowed to have on his side. Every single scar of his spoke of a dream he crushed himself to further his own, short-lived ones. A short thought went to his only student - was she going to enter this war? If so, she would become the most troublesome of them all. The sound of the dripping water was strange - even now, in this situation, his thoughts had not found any rest, as evident with his last wandering of the mind. But he still felt a calm peace in his heart. And then, a serene, peaceful smile appeared on his scarred, normally serious face. Right now he was like a statue blessed by a goddess with all of her glory.

"Strength is something we humans aquire out of selfishness and because of our destructive nature. But..." His voice, as deep as usual, had a strange ring to it. As if he was lost in deep thought. "If my strength can reassure you, then it has at last found a meaning." Suddenly, the giant escaped the embrace of the sun goddess - the touch of her skin on his back faded, as he turned around to face the much smaller woman. So frail, yet she held the power of the sun within her. A goddess that had suffered so much deserved peace in this world more than anyone else. And so, his deep blue eyes met hers once more - the fact that her beautiful figure was standing bare infront of him made this situation only seem more divine instead of arousing.
"I have no wish that the grail can grant. A goal has only worth if aquired with one's own strength. Reaching the root without trial is the worst kind of sin a Magus can commit. As a Magus, and as a man, I will never give my wishes up to an artifact to grant. I will grasp my own future." there was peace on his face, and strength. He was a man that defied logic and fate for sure. If anyone was able to reach the root on his own, if anyone would ever help Amaterasu reach all of her dreams... His aura spoke a clear language. He would be the one to do so.
"For as long as I draw breath, you shall know no sadness. That, I swear upon my blood."
Suddenly, his large, but gentle hand was under Amaterasus chin. He knew that this was stupid. She was a Servant, a being of another plane and time, and even then, a copy made from the Throne of Heroes. But what measure was a copy and reality if there was no clearly drawn line or difference? Both could be either. Reality was blurred in this regard, as True Magic was against all logic and laws of cause and effect. But if just for today, he would only be right here. In the present. Servant or no, this woman was someone full of benevolence. If the reward for her trust was his unwavering strength, he would give it too her.
The skin on his hand, even after standing in the shower for most likely way too long, was still a lot rougher than her own, as he lifted her head up with more gentleness than one would expect. Such is the ability of one who had learned to control both body and prana in unison. And with that motion, banishing the last doubts out of his mind, the lips of the shadow tiger met the lips of the sun goddess.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fresh Character
Amaterasu

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:09 am

Perfect Day 44a63a3362edbaa7c5505b0703ec8e99-1

Amaterasu could feel that firm hand. Caring hands that she had never experienced from anyone else. He was a man who's body spoke of many tragic stories, and she was a woman who's life was tragedy's melody. This meeting was inevitable, there was no doubt in her mind. She had always longed for someone to protect her, for someone to love the pure and pristine girl within, rather then a deity who could grant miracles to further other peoples happiness. Seeing other people happy did nothing for her; it all seemed fake. As long as she produced light to bring life to their crops, they would revere her endlessly. But not once, not once did they ever come to her care when she hid within the cave. If it weren't for one of the only friends she had during that era, she would've surely continued to live her life in the throes of loneliness and despair. Everything that truly mattered was right in front of her, this man known as Kagetora was the light she had been longing for. No doubt, she still wishes to pursue happiness and forgiveness with her brothers, but that was starting to become meaningless now. This man was truly someone she could not bare to lose. Sure, having the forgiveness and love of her brothers would undoubtedly bring a smile to her face, but even if that failed, even if she could not succeed, Kagetora was the only person she needed now. He swore that she would never know sadness, something that had plagued her for so long. The torment that had been hanging over her head for eternities had been shattered before the might of Kagetora's resolve. And as he banished all of his doubts and kissed the sun goddess, she closed her eyes in pure happiness.

This was the sacred bond that was formed by a giant and by a benevolent sun goddess. Surely, it sounds like a story fit for a fairy tale, and that was exactly what this could be called. The fairy tale, the chapter that the sun goddess had heretofore thought would be impossible, this was the beginning to her new story. One that would be looked upon without regrets, one that not even time could ruin. With her soft hand, she caressed the side of his cheek and when she did, one saw a true smile. This was a smile of true, unrestrained, happiness. Without any hesitation in her words, she spoke thus to the man before her. "....Kagetora....I...Love you. " There was no doubt in her mind or in how she spoke the words. She had no idea what romance truly was, but she knew what love was and that was all that would matter between these two. Hope, courage, kindness, and love. This was their story, one that not even the grail could ever soil. This was the new chapter in a story aptly called; "The Sun Goddess and the Giant of kindness". She giggled at the name as she stared up at Kagetora.

Last edited by Amaterasu on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kagetora
Fresh Character

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Such a... wonderful feeling. The big, strong heart of the giant felt at ease like it had never before. The always strong, always dignified and determined man was at peace for once - for the first time, in as long as he could remember. It was as if the darkness, the memories, and all the pain of the past was washing away with the water of the shower. He had a reason now. A reason to continue with everything, for her. Beforehand, he had always been a gentle man after his last incident - strong, but only using it to protect, no longer to destroy. Without that, a big part of his goals had vanished, and left a deep hole and emptiness. As it was now filled with happiness, a sudden surge of a strange feeling befell him as well.

"....Kagetora....I...Love you."

With those words, his spirit was assaulted by an incredible feeling of being 'tired'. As if coming home from not sleeping, not ever resting, for years without end, he had now finally found his true meaning. In the past, he had never paid much of any attention to the fact that his family descended from worshippers of the sun goddess, or for the fact that they had abused her like everyone else to gain eternal light and life on earth. Gods had just been another part of supernatural beings, that may or may not have existed in the past. But in this reality, where myths intertwined with the past, his views had changed rapidly, and quickly. So if Kagetora could give her at least some of the happiness she deserved for her past, his life would have meaning. In a way, they had both saved each other from a terrible fate - one being an empty life for the rest of eternity, the other to never feel true care from anyone. And to think this was all a coincidence... Could it really be true? Amaterasu's initial Master had been killed. Could it be that the killer knew? No, for sure not. That would require someone to be able to see the future.
As the water still tickled around his back, the former problem Kagetora had also vanished. His... undeniable tension at her innocence and still amazing looks was suddenly gone - maybe simply because of how pure her feelings were, there no longer was any difference from him. She could most likely stand naked right infront of him without much of a chan- wait, she was doing that right now. Kagetora let out a slight, happy and a little tired sigh, before tapping the beautiful goddess of the sun on her nose with his right index finger playfully.
"You're the only person I ever felt this way for, Amaterasu. This love I feel... It doesn't matter to me what you are. Goddess, Servant, or simply the woman I fell for. You deserve happiness that the world denied you... And if the world denies it, then I will deny the world. If I have to change reality to grant you anything, I will gladly do so." Thankfully, gentle giants and goddesses didn't shrivel up that quickly, or this heart-to-heart under the water would end with them looking like old hags. But honestly, it didn't matter for Kagetora. The Command Spell on his hand was the link of fate - as long as it stayed, she could stay here, in this time. With him. Together... What a weird thing for him to think, the one who had always worked, fought and killed alone. Maybe any new scars he would surely gain would now mean something. The deep blue of his eyes was filled with a care not usually found even amongst the most loving couples.

Some people like to think that star-crossed lovers exist, but can never meet by conventional means, seperated by time, space or dimensions. But by the power of the third magic... maybe a pair of them had found each other?
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Fresh Character
Amaterasu

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Kagetora was not the only one feeling an ethereal sensation from this indelible moment in time. From now on, even if her brothers continued to forsake her---he would be here to protect her, to love her, to tell her that everything would be alright. Perhaps....Perhaps, that was always what this goddess of the sun desired. The happiness of others brought great enjoyment to her heart. She was filled with a sense of accomplishment whenever she praised and revered for her otherworldly talents. Yet, was that truly happiness? The line between compliments and sincerity were thick and thin. Even if people praised her, was it truly genuine? Did they really mean what they said to her? Or was it simply a way to keep her from relenting and abandoning them, leaving their crops and land to wither away? Whatever the case was, none of those things mattered now. Because, in this place, and at this time, there was one man who's sincerity was indeed true. Perhaps destiny had envisioned this. A man who charged through life, killing the lives of others...not once thinking of happiness - and a woman who strived towards her own happiness, but fell short so many times before. Nevertheless, their paths were intertwined now, and nothing will tear them apart. Saeko and Susano'o, Tsukuyomi, or any other servant in this war - none of them, not a single one, would ever succeed in breaking the bonds between these two star-crossed lovers. And that unshakable truth, filled Amaterasu's heart with completion. Once again wrapping her arms around her stalwart knight, Amaterasu sighed happily as she rested her head against his corded muscles. His chest felt as though it were hard as a rock, but such a thing was meaningless to her at the moment. The only thing that mattered was that he was here, and that he was undeniably real. That revelation gave her the uttermost peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Perfect Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Day   Perfect Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate/Endless :: Fuyuki City :: Kita-ku-
Jump to: