The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine

Johnathan [Saber]

Amaterasu

Kagetora

Muramasa

Jack

Han Hee Young

Saito

Roa

Natsuki

Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

Share | 

The Summoning of Johnathan Walker[Saber]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natsuki
Fresh Character

PostSubject: The Summoning of Johnathan Walker[Saber]    Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:37 am

It was high noon within the confines of Fuyuki City. The city which was once busy today, had descended toward's a ethereal silence. On her way home from school, Natsuki thanked the heaven's for having such wonderful timing. This day was perfect, from the information she had gathered over a daily basis, the holy grail war was still surprisingly going on. She had heard of rumor's of the grail going haywire from a few magus that hung around her house during a party her aunt threw, but ignored it all together. There was no way somebody would wish for eternal war, right? She adamantly refused to believe the grail was going off the fritz, but then again, it wasn't as though she had any proof. In retrospect, she was actually quite glad she still had the chance to summon a servant. For some time, she felt that this was the path she was destined to walk. The path of a magus. While it was a path filled with blood and bones, she felt that she was strong enough to handle these dangers. After all, she was a Krieger, she had to walk with at least some air of confidence. Right now, her choice of clothing was obviously her magus outfit. Though to any onlooker, it would only seem as though it was just a set of fancy clothing. Most of them would be correct, but Natsuki felt most comfortable in wearing this outfit during her magus mode. After arriving at her house, she took a deep breath and closed the door. Her aunt seemed to be out with her boyfriend, so the house belonged to no one but her right now. This time was ideal, she would finally summon the strongest servant of them all, the heroic spirit of the sword, Saber. With her magic, and the abilities of the heroic spirit, she found it impossible for them to even lose in this war, but that didn't mean she wasn't smart enough to know who was the strongest and who was not.

She would be lucky to walk away with her life at least. "heh, who am i kidding, i'm winning this war and bringing fame to my clan's name. No servant will stand in my way of that, nor any magus for that matter..." She said with confident and somewhat arrogant chuckle, that escaped her lips. She had invested so much time in to this, so how could she fail? She found a pendant in her aunt's drawer, and became quite enthralled by it's design. Due to her undying interest with the pendant she asked her aunt if she could have it, and she accepted. This would be her summoning artifact. She knew deep in her heart, that this must be connected to some famous hero. She held it tightly within her hand, as she arrived inside her house, she made her way down the empty basement. it was quite the large basement with much space to prepare a ritual. She took some time to prepare herself. "...Alright, it's all or nothing. " She knew that the moment she summoned this servant into the human world, there would be no turning back. She would be stuck within a life or death battle between cold and callous Magi. That was fine. In order to defeat a magus, one had to become exactly like the magus. "...alright..." with a clap of her hand's she prepared herself for the summoning. The long summoning circle below her started to glow dimly, as she sucked on her teeth, taking in deep breath's of air, she had to leave the rest to concentration. As she set down the pendant given to her by her aunt, she spoke in a emotionless tone, as she began to chant the word's which would bring into this world, the strongest heroic spirit of the seven classes.

"Ye first, O silver, O iron. O stone of the foundation, O Archduke of the Contract. Hear me in the name of our great teacher, the Archmagus Schweinorg. "

Her tone was loud and direct, speaking out the word's without any hesitation.

"Let the descending winds be as a wall. Let the gates in all directions be shut, rising above the crown, and let the three-forked roads to the Kingdom revolve."

Soon, a servant with amazing power would be granted to her, she only needed to chant this ritual as she softly cut at her finger with a small piece of ice, letting small drops of blood hit the ground, as she spoke.

"Shut. Shut. Shut. Shut. Shut. Five perfections for each repetition. And now, let the filled sigils be annihilated in my stead. "

As the magical blood dripped from the wounded finger, Natsuki kept her composure, there was no reason to flinch or even cringe from this small pain. She had been prepared for this, ever since her father told her about the life of magi. There would be much more pain then this in the future, so she need not worry about a small trifle in the middle of something so important.

"Set.

Only a few more line's, and everything would go according to plan. Her timing was perfect, her precision flawless.

""Let thy body rest under my dominion, let my fate rest in thy blade. if thou submittest to the call of the Holy Grail and if thou wilt obey this mind, this reason, then thou shalt respond."

Close. She was oh so very close to the fruits of her reward. Just a bit more.

"– I make my oath here. I am that person who is to become the virtue of all Heaven. I am that person who is covered with the evil of all Hades.”

Everything was so close to being completed, that Natsuki felt a small sense of giddiness as she kept her composure still and calm. There was no time to be acting like an idiot now. She would enjoy herself once everything was complete, and so -

""Thou seven heavens, clad in a trinity of words, Come past thy restraining rings, and be thou the hands that protect the balance-!"

With a loud voice that reverberated through the air, Natsuki completed the ritual, now she only needed to wait until an illusion or silhouette started to appear before her. Soon, she would finally have her saber class servant. Would fate grant her this wish?

Last edited by Natsuki on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Johnathan [Saber]
Beer-Class Servant

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning of Johnathan Walker[Saber]    Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:14 pm

The Throne of Heroes was such a... strange place to be. Nothing ever happened - but everything. A place removed from time, experience leaked inside, but never knowledge. Forever frozen, as a hero of a time yet to come in Natsukis world, he was sleeping in this place, possibly forever - even though he had not been born yet. But thanks to the Holy Grail War, this should end today - but was it really ending? Was he not just a 'copy'? It didn't matter, for if a copy does not know it is one, it is the original instead. Such was the case of the Heroic Spirit we're speaking about today - as the unholy light of the Holy Grail grasped him, to return him into time and flesh once more.

"This is..."

He was in am empty space, only surrounded by light, not feeling anything. Then, it slowly started. The feeling of... existing.
"Is this... a body? Am I alive?"
The white light surrounding him suddenly collapsed, and as it did in the space he was floating in, a white light erupted from the seal in the mortal plane where the young Magus had finished her ritual. Collecting into one, the pure white light was quickly identified by the Heroic Spirit - this was 'Ether', the purest form of physical prana. Implanting knowledge into his mind, images, his mind was shaped into that of a Servant and Hero at the same time - giving him the information he would need, as well as his memories in full.
At the same time, in the midst of the light infront of Natsuki, a shape appeared - a tall, lean shape. Something long and wild was sprouting from that silhouettes head, before slowly floating down. From the light, two eyes started shining with magical light, but they were yet unable to see, until they blinked once and looked upon the Magus infront of him.
"Hm, I see... A 'Heaven's Feel', is it?" Speaking with a still disembodied voice, the Heroic Spirit seemed alot more threatening than he really was. "Very well. I've been waiting for this chance, actually. Let the grail finish his work then..." The light surrounding him then suddenly started to fade. Now, his face, appearance... his 'self' would be revealed...!

A tall body, clad in strange clothing adorned with metal plates. As he floated to the ground, or more so, fell for maybe half a meter to it, long, black hair swayed down behind him - but not just normal black hair. It was completely devoid of light, a darkness that was truely unnatural. And that was not the only sign that he was a truely supernatural being. After landing on the ground, his eyes met the ice-cold ones of his summoner for the very first time - in his right hand, the amulett used to summon him. Looking at it, he raised the right eyebrow - he knew this artifact quite well, but in a different version. Slowly, he stepped out of the summoning circle, now completely silent, only stopping when he was standing right infront of his Master. Towering over her, he still seemed imposing, although he was more of a quick being than an extremely powerful one.
And then, incredibly fast instead of slow, the Servant went down onto the ground - on one foot and one knee, like it was proper for a warrior, extending his hand holding the summoning pendant to give it back. All of the sudden, his formerly expressionless and slightly intimidating face was filled with a warm, cocky, and handsome smile.
"I accept your contract, Master. I am Saber, the Servant you wished for. If you allow it me to, I will slay all your enemies, and bring the Holy Grail to you. And why? Simple. I'm awesome like that." A smirk replaced the smile, a lot more playful than to be expected from a hero. His free hand placed on the metal chestplate, he seemed more dependable than his words would give him credit for, indeed.
"My true name is Nostra Dremoras, a hero of the future. Will you give me your name as well, my beautiful Master?" Was he... trying to flirt with her? No, not really. He was just cocky, as always.
Back to top Go down
Natsuki
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning of Johnathan Walker[Saber]    Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:10 am

Natsuki's heart began to race as her eyes could barely fathom the phenomenon happening before her. This light was it; Finally, she would have the strongest servant out of the seven heroic classes. She, a krieger, would finally bring glory to her clan for years to come. Personally, she had no wish that she wanted granted by the grail. In fact, one could compare her personality to that of the prolific magus, Tohsaka Rin, of the Tohsaka lineage. Her personality would never allow someone else to beat her in a contest, but just like Tohsaka, she would always seem to fail in the clutch. This could probably explained through Natsuki's arrogance, but that came with the life of a magus. it wasn't as though they were always sweet or humble to begin with. Unless of course, that humility was given to another magus. A smile began to grace Natsuki's fair cheeks, as she looked on in awe. She continued to watch on. Experiencing something she may never get to see in her life again. This was beautiful, this pure form of prana being forged into one being brought from another era into the current modern world. "...!" She kept her ground, and her balance, so that she wouldn't do anything to impede the performance of the summoning, or frighten the servant appearing before her. Soon, after all was said and done, the saber class servant had appeared. He seemed tall and robust, but his form didn't excuse anything that might be imposing to the young girl. She was speechless - at a loss of words, this was the first time she had done something as successful as this in a long time but the man's mannerisms frightened her a bit. Maybe this was just nervousness, she assumed that was the case. She had to pull herself together and get her act together in front of this man, after all, he was a servant from another era!

Unlike Magi that came before her, She had great respect for the heroes of mythology. Alexander the great, Gilgamesh, King Arthur, Medusa, Hercules, Lancelot of the Lake, she dreamed of one day summoning one of these great warriors and fighting along side them in the holy grail war. To her, warriors like these were sacred. Warriors who fought with honor, pride, and brought many victories to their respective kingdoms. There was no tool in her mind; These warriors had to be honored. Some may find this to be a foolish trait, but others will say that this is a great method of allowing her to proceed through the holy grail war with relative ease. To be in tune with your servant allows for things such as, proper strategy, higher probability of victory, and a chance to get ever closer to the wish granting machine. If one is to accept such logic, they will surely make it to the next level in this large-scale battle known as the grail war. Before she could speak, the man knelled down like a knight to his king, and returned the summoning artifact - her aunt's pendant, back to her. She smiled as she looked down towards him with an earnest smile. She kept her gaze concentrated on him as he spoke, but for some reason, she couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong. Why was that exactly? She couldn't quite come up with the answer, nor did she care for it much now either. Natsuki had summoned her saber class servant. Nothing else should be worrying her right now. And instead of happiness, she still wondered why she wasn't quite as happy as she could be. She was starting to irritated and she couldn't come to a conclusion as to why she felt that slight unhappiness. What was going on?

"...Nostra Dremoras?" The name didn't ring a bell, and before she could try and find a book to look for it, he told her something that blew all logic in her mind into the deep abyss. "...Hero....from....the future?" Those words sounded as foreign as another language to Natsuki. She never thought she would summon a hero from the future. She had heard that it was possible to do so, but she never thought that she would be the one to do so. She was slightly disappointed by this man's introduction now, she had summoned a saber class servant, but not someone from the past, but a future heroic spirit. What was originally a smile turned into a sour frown, as she turned back to the heroic knight. Even if he had dashing good looks - She wasn't satisfied with her results. He could be trying to play tricks on her! She had to inquire about her new found answer more. "H-heroic spirit from the future!? W..What's up with this pendant?!" she said, as she fell into disarray looking at the pendant in her hand. Maybe, just maybe, if she would've actually went out on a world tour of the world and looked for an artifact, she would've gotten that wish of fighting along side the great heroes of past times. ".....Ugh...." Natsuki sighed as she regained her composure and recollected her earlier calmness. "Well...i..suppose this couldn't be that bad, " She thought. "Maybe he might be even stronger then some of the past heroes. " Natsuki nodded to herself and turned back to him bowing apologetically before speaking once more. "Well...Alright if you are a future heroic spirit as you say you are, do you mind telling me which era you are from?" Natsuki would soon experience what most master's gained as a result of summoning a servant. it was a system that allowed them to not only read information on other servants, but the also have direct information to the servant they summoned as well.

Just how would today's turn of events go exactly?

Last edited by Natsuki on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnathan [Saber]
Beer-Class Servant

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning of Johnathan Walker[Saber]    Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:00 am

Hm... He had a troublesome one here, it seemed. The girl seemed fascinated, but also dignified and proud - definite signs of a true Magus. Yet she was also young, beautiful, and strong-willed, as the Servant was able to feel her presence quite strongly for a human. A prodigy amongst prodigies compared to the normal Magus for sure... But that was only fitting for him, the strongest Saber there was! His awesome self would not serve a weak girl.
Nodding his head at her question, the look she gave him was clearly not completely trusting just yet, so he had to help with it. The black-haired male stayed in the kneeling position infront of her and sought out the right words - a Magus did not want needless information, but also needed enough to figure things out. The strong will she emitted, trying never to falter, was a wonderful display of inner strength.
"The pendant in your hand existed in mine as well. In fact... I still carry it." Gripping onto his neck, the handsome man snapped open a silver chain, and pulled out something from underneath his clothes - a pendant just like hers, just that the one worn by this man called Nostra looked a lot more worn out. Still, the shining light inside of it was beautiful in it's own right. "It is a sleeping artifact. The time I am from... I can not put it into a 'year'. Not because I lack the knowledge, but because we had lost those means of keeping track of time. Time theory should be familliar to you, yes? A gifted Magus like you... So terrible, the otherworldy knowledge in your mind. I admire that strength of will."
With a nonchallant grin, it was not possible to tell if he was speaking the truth, or moking the girl and every other Magus in existance for longing for knowledge surpassing the world. In fact, he did not know himself, as his knowledge of the Magi came from his time in the Throne of Heroes and the holy grail, as his time lacked true Magi.
"In one future of your time, the grail wars continue until they destroy the reality of people. For those living in fear, for those fleeing despair and death, I became a hero of the sword. To protect, I killed and destroyed. Quite ironic, isn't it? But in the end, even I died. If you are as awesome as I am, then there will be a time when enough darkness collects to crush you with collected force. I did not fall, though, not initially. Only when I was consumed by revenge. That stuff kills you easily! I am quite happy NOT to be an Avenger. Guh... That crushing weakness of the class is mindnumbing, don't you agree?"

At least one thing was clear. Natsuki had gotten her hands on a talkactive self-proclaimed and proud as hell Heroic Spirit - so it was even more strange that he even gave her the time of the day and apparently had no qualms with serving a Master that was a mere human Magus, and thus inferior to a spiritual Servant like him in many ways. His unwavering smirk, the brimming confidence ready to sweep Natsuki away - it was gigantic.
"Is there anything more you wish to hear, my Master? Or will you bless me with your name now instead?" Bowing his head, half mocking, half serious, it was impossible to tell what was going on in his head. But in fact, he was quite enjoying this chance at fighting, sharpening his blade and protecting someone with a clear heart, even if it was clear ice.
Back to top Go down
Natsuki
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning of Johnathan Walker[Saber]    Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Natsuki furtively directed her gaze to the kneeling servant before her; if she were to come to any conclusion to her confusion, she had to listen to this confident, yet annoyingly cocky man. But why did that annoy her so much? She had an undeniable amount of confidence herself - why would someone who possessed a lot, if not more of that confidence, irk her? She couldn't quite come up with the answer and simply kept her attention placed on Saber. She carefully kept her attention on him, so as to not lose any vital information in the future. Though, dissatisfied with the results, Natsuki had to have confidence in her own servant. After all, he was being powered by her Prana, her essence, her vital energy as a magus. How could he be useless? there was no way in hell that'd happen. But as her thought's went off into another direction, her somewhat slightly lackadaisical stare was drawn to what Saber or - Nostras revealed to her. Though the pendant had looked well beyond it's great years and lost the shine that the pendant possessed now in Natsuki's present time - it was still undeniably beautiful. Natsuki's jaw was now open slightly, as she stared down in amazement. How, how, how, how, how did he have the same pendant from her?; What kind of madness was going on here!? it was already the first day of summoning and she was already experiencing a freaky, and somewhat slightly, surreal experience with this servant. Just how in the world did he possess - something her aunt had held for some time now and passed down to her only days ago? Natsuki regained her composure after analyzing the structure between the two pendants and sighed inwardly; Just how would this day progress?

Though, if one thing scared her, then it was what Saber spoke about following the revealing of the pendant. "I.....see" Natsuki could not fathom that the holy grail would ever reach a stage where it sent the world into never ending chaos. Then, she admired his bravery. Fewer men would be able to feel the need to take up the sword in order to fight evil. In fact, it felt even more legendary then all of the mythology books she read as a child and still currently did. She smiled and brought her hand across his hair ruffling it. She was actually proud of summoning this servant now. Even if he met with ruin, even to the end, he was able to be summoned as a heroic saber class servant. There was some excess weight on his personality that needed to be sliced or pounded away but - she felt that if she had taken those things away then this man would not be the same as he is right now and that wouldn't let her achieve anything except failure. She spoke shamelessly as she continued to ruffle his hair with her hand which to any normal human would've felt almost cold to the touch. "Originally, i thought you were useless, but...my opinion just changed..." Sure, there were still some things she didn't quite like about him. She still couldn't understand why, though, maybe it was because they had slightly similar personalities. Natsuki has heard of what happens when two positives meet, but she hoped that these two would not equal a negative. She had no intention of not getting along wit hthis servant. "I think it's great...that you fought for a cause to help other's...not many men are brave or as stalwart as you. " After she felt that she had messed up his hair enough, her hand was placed upon her hip as she decided to speak.

"Very well - my name is Natsuki Krieger. Successor to the krieger family, and a magus who specializes in wind and water magic, which has given us krieger's our special magic, The control over the element of ice, or in other words, ice magic. " Her tone was direct and haughty, leaving no mystery to her standing as a magus. But unlike other magi - she was not idiotic enough to treat Heroic spirits as mere tools. "in any event, i'll be straight with ya' you sort of annoy me...but then i...like your bravery. You are...honestly..one amazing guy.' Natsuki once again gave him a smile that presented nothing but solemnity and adoration. Though, after a while she realized just how "Strange" her words were becoming and looked to the side, scratching her ear while furrowing her brows - that face - the definite sign of a tsundere, it would seem. "D-Don't...Think too much about what i said though, y-you're not all that great...Hpmh" Natsuki turned away crossing her arms, to hide her blush and keep her gaze directed towards the ground. She had to exercise control! there was no way in the high heaven, that she would let him see her in a state of vulnerability or weakness. She was, a krieger, after all.

Last edited by Natsuki on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Johnathan [Saber]
Beer-Class Servant

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning of Johnathan Walker[Saber]    Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:17 pm

The grin on his face did not waver, although he closed one eye for a brief moment as the girl touched his hair. She did not seem to have any qualms with supernatural effects, like the fact that his hair was entirely light-absorbing... What a nice change of pace. Normally people hated his hair. It was a strange sensation for him... to be kneeling, but not because he was beaten, but because he was 'serving' someone. It felt strange indeed, but not all that bad. At least he knew that he would not fight this war alone. He snickered lightly at the comment about being 'amazing'.
"Of course I am amazing. An awesome hero like me is not summoned often, you should be happy. I am easily the best hero of the sword you will find in the entire throne of heroes, and if I have to beat them all in this war to make a point, all the better." His eternal grin did not even falter when she quickly remedied herself from saying that he was amazing and a great hero - it was almost triumphant. Denying it now would not erase the fact that she had said it, and now he had won this first 'battle of the ego'.

"I will prove it all to you in this war, my beautiful Master. I understand that even someone who is as awesome as I, needs to show action to prove a point." Slowly, the Servant rose up from his kneeling position, and his enormous height came into play once more, as he was easily taller than his pouting and sideways-looking Master.
"Once an enemy appears before us, I will prove to you just how amazingly powerful I am, even in the weakened state the Grail summons us Servants in. This war seems... quite different from what I expected. I can feel the existance of more than one Servant of the Sword in this city." His eyes had been clouded for a moment as he concentrated, but returned to their shining brightness right away.
"Leave any enemy Servants to me. Just focus on attaining the Holy Grail, and fulfill any wish your heart desires. There is no better way for me to show you how awesome I am than that, right?"
Then, a kind of strange notion followed - Saber extended his right hand towards his Master, to seal this with a handshake. "On my honor as a hero, we will win this war." And again, he was almost mocking her, by forcing a reaction that included facing him when she had clearly just found a reason not to do that for too long. It was not like Nostra had any Mystic Eyes - he simply had an aura of confidence arround him that others could only rarely deal with.
Back to top Go down
Natsuki
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning of Johnathan Walker[Saber]    Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Natsuki's eye slightly began to twitch at the ego of this confident servant. She had inadvertently, scratched his ego, and now, she was paying the price for her careless mistake. Was she unlucky? or, was fate simply not on her side today? Natsuki had been aiming to acquire a Saber class servant for some time now; But her mood was uneasy, rather then happy. She just couldn't stand this servant so far! In retrospect, however, she wasn't entirely angry. While had confidence that probably rivaled the likes of a certain archer class servant, he was still respectful and solemn with his actions. She had too relax; it was only the first day of summoning. If she couldn't handle this, then how would she handle the future? Natsuki simply kept her gaze to the side, so as to not meet the gaze of her servant. "D..damn you...." she muttered as she fumbled around with her words. She had always been able to keep a leveled head within any situation; Today was different, however, she had finally met someone who was just like her in many ways. She was confident, arrogant, and to some extent, haughty. She was always one who would never let anyone break her ego, no matter what. She had to be great; there was no other way of success then that. She quickly returned to her composed state of sensibility and calmness. She turned her direction back to him, only to see him rise before her eyes. Even though she wouldn't admit it, having a servant, no, a man who was taller then you was quite new to her; Mostly due to the fact, that, up until now, she had not had much interaction with males. She would also not admit this; He was rather cute, once she got a closer look. No! [i]Natsuki Krieger[i] get your head in the damn game! What in the world was going on with her today?

"Whatever...words are cheap, i'll see it when it happens. Since you were summoned by me, Natsuki Krieger, you better produce results. I'd rather not regret my summoning choice. " She said haughtily, as she turned away. If he wanted to turn this into a contest of confidence, then she would too!

Last edited by Natsuki on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnathan [Saber]
Beer-Class Servant

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning of Johnathan Walker[Saber]    Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:25 pm

The right hand that had been extended to a handshake was risen to a scratch on the back of his own head, with his smirk turning into a slight amused grimace, accompanied by an undefineable sound that had stunning resemblance to 'my, my'. Still, the hero enjoyed this quite a lot so far... This time was so much better than his own! And not only because a cute girl had summoned him. Although she would most likely kick his groin into next week if he actually called her 'cute', calling her beautiful seemed to already push some buttons. Not that he cared - Nostra would show respect when respect was due, but apart from that, his confidence and arrogance knew no bounds!
"If I make you regret your choice, then you can always search a new Servant. But I doubt anyone but me is awesome enough for you." His slightly mean smirk returned, and with two steps - which were about 4 steps for her, thanks to the difference in height - his right hand ruffled through the hair of his Master, as if taunting her. Then, the Servant made a slight spin during the second step, now taking half a step backwards with his hands neatly folded behind his head, completely black hair flowing down over his shoulders and down his back, one eye closed, the other one open.
"So then, Master, what do you wish for my first job to be? Keeping an eye on the surroundings? Explain more about my heroic abilities? Or cook dinner?" the last was obviously more of a joke than anything, but Saber was not a half-bad cook... And also not a half-bad drinker, so she'd better keep him away from the neatly hidden alcohol of the house. "I was told that I'm also not a half-bad entertainer, if you'd like some stories of truely heroic deeds. Those require the input of a cold and nice beer, though."
So. Much. Confidence. It was basicially radiating from him, dripping down his body, and flooding the ground. In a way, he seemed like a bumbling fool. The other side of this confidence was not easily shown outside of combat...
Back to top Go down
Natsuki
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning of Johnathan Walker[Saber]    Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:12 pm

This servant was starting to wear on Natsuki's nerves with that confidence of his - it irritated her to no end! For some reason that Natsuki did not know, she couldn't stand that someone was as haughty and confident as herself. This could be an extreme psychological case of clashing and very similar personalities. For all of his boasting, surely, without a doubt, he must be a powerful servant. Even if Natsuki dislikes his personality, she respects that a confident servant is a strong servant. At best, her irritation was nothing but a trifle, seeing as her facial expression was far from anger. There was no reason too get dragged inside a battle of wits and words. Moreover, the moment she complimented him, was the moment she had lost their first battle of wits. However, she definitely believed they would clash like this in the future; this was an inevitable fate, but it was far from unfortunate. As long as she resolutely believed within this man, then her future was one of assured victory. "Whatever - we'll see what you can do when it's time to fight enemy servants, for now i suppose the most logical decision would be to get to know you better so we can see eye to eye at least when it comes to strategies concerning the battlefield. I suppose cooking dinner will satisfy me~" With a tone that was more lighthearted then haughty, Natsuki accepted his offer. There was no reason to do anything of serious effort at the moment. They can relax, at least for today. Around tomorrow, should genuinely be a good time to start searching for enemy masters and servants. This day had been taxing on her already, overexerting herself would only hinder her chances at victory.

"......So now you're some kind of drunkard!?" Natsuki yelled loudly towards Saber, furrowing her brows, as her face clearly showed agitation. Admittedly, her aunt was guilty of consuming minimal amounts of sake, and at times, ice cold beer. Personally, to Natsuki, the stuff did not appease her taste buds in the slightest. It wasn't as though Sodas were entirely wonderful either, but alcohol is the last thing she'd ever try. "My...aunt likes that stuff too...hpmh, i don't see how that's so good the aftertaste is disgusting. " Natsuki crossed her arms as she tilted her head to the side, motioning for him to follow her upstairs. "If you don't mind i'd like to know more about you, like your noble phantasm. Since i'm quite the magus for my age, you needn't worry about whether i'll get something as cross as a hypnosis spell put on me. " His personal skills as a servant, his noble phantasm, the range of his abilities, these were what was most important to Natsuki at the moment. As a true magus, she should be prepared for anything. With that on the table, hopefully today would become less hectic then it was so far.

Last edited by Natsuki on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnathan [Saber]
Beer-Class Servant

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning of Johnathan Walker[Saber]    Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:11 pm

"Heh, you have quite the sharp tongue when you want to, hm?" His smirk didn't change one bit the entire time. Was Nostra mocking her? Well, partially he was - but this was also his way of showing appreciation for her own nature. She seemed so confident and strong that he simply had to tease her - after all, Servants like him, former or future heroes, needed to find a way to keep themselves from getting bored when not fighting. Enjoying his time here seemed like a good way to do that.
Still, he had no intentions of not doing what she told him to do. Cooking was easy enough, and as a Master, she still had to eat. A trivial thing a Servant didn't have to worry about, as long as they had enough prana. And so far, the prana he got from Natsuki seemed sufficient for his current level of usage through existing. How it would hold up in fights was still to be seen. So far, his own confidence had not been scratched at by Natsuki's - a small wonder, considering how similliar they were. However, he was a hero - he had experience in dealing with people that were almost the same as him, even if it was not much. And there was the fact that he just didn't really care, as long as his Master was not an outright asshole. He was not a 'lawful' hero in any kind of way.
"You wouldn't know just yet, but believe me if I tell you that a drink holds quite a lot of value if it is shared with your fellow warriors after the defeat of a fearsome enemy. I should tell you that story one day..." Opening both of his eyes again with his smirk, he simply followed behind her up the stairs and into the kitchen of the house. As he opened the fridge and took a first look through it, he nodded slightly. It wouldn't be anything fancy, but good enough. As his Master was a female, he doubted she'd like any meal with too much fat in it - since all women seemed at least somewhat worried about their figure. Perfectly understandable... Who would want to look like a bloated slug instead of being beautiful?

"Now, for my abiltiies, hm? Well, I'm still growing used to this plane. But in time, my Magic Resistance will surely show more and more." With quick hands, the tall man set up some water on the stove to cook, while beginning to chop some tomatoes into pieces - without looking, of course. Even if he had a kitchen knife in his hand, as Saber, he could even fight blindfolded. Cooking blindfolded was the easiest thing ever to do for him.
"In my prime, no single spell was ever able to even scratch me. I doubt even those nifty command spells of yours would work once I get that back in full." A playful wink of his eyes at her would surely infuriate her further - and that was exactly the reason why he made one such wink at her. "Not that you'd need them, of course. As long as you don't ask me to do something outrageously evil, I'll work together with you, Master. We both want to win this war, after all."
Setting up a frying pan with a high border - perfect for making a sauce like he intended to - he threw in the chopped down tomatoes, and after a first noise of the hot metal hitting the vegetables, a swipe of water reduced that and was the first step to what he planned.
"Furthermore, I'm a true hero. My will can never be broken, of course. I'm just that awesome." Another smirk shot over his face, as he was still cooking without even really looking. The water would soon start boiling. "And that's not just me boasting, either. I can defy reality itself and fight without prana if I have to. Although... I shouldn't do that for too long, so fighting in seperate locations would be bad. I'm not an Archer, after all." He further explained. His two defining traits, which signified his strength as a man who had fought mysteries on demonic levels as a human and had even sacrificed the color of his hair to eternal, swallowing blackness for it. Although he had been lucky - if the darkness had taken his heart, he would've been a Berserker Class right now.

"You also want to know about my Phantasm, hm? Only understandable. It's quite awesome, in fact, but not suited to fight more than one opponent. I prefer a honorable fight against a single opponent, and it's where I'm the best at." The pendant underneath his clothing shined through for a short moment. "The pendant I have, and that you have in this time, is my first Phantasm." With some quick work of his hands, he added a big, red pepper that he had just turned into small pieces. The meal he was preparing was a vegetarian one, as he had not seen any meat in the fridge that had instantly cought his eye. It was a simple meal - but as always, what mattered was that it tasted good.
The now cooking water got noodles added to it now - spaghetti, to be exact. All together with salt, and a few spices one could definiatly call 'italian'. Why a hero from the future knew how to make an italian meal? Nobody knew, least of all himself.
"It's just a sword, but it's me who is using it, so it's still quite strong. Better than any sword a human could ever use, for sure. But my real power... Is this." Throwing some spices and salt into the sauce as well, he was making sure nothing turned into a burned mess by mixing through the sauce with a simple long wooden spoon. The spices he was using were plentifull, yet not too much - it shouldn't overrule the taste of the tomatoes and the pepper, after all.
Of course, he was doing all that with his left hand - because he had turned to face Natsuki again, with a still bright smile. Around his right hand, the air twisted itself - it was a bizarre thing to see for a Magus. The prana in the air was just not supposed to act this way - bend, being called inwards, outwards, consumed. And then, it had appeared.
A long, black sword. A closed eye, engraved onto the lowest part of the blade. It was a demonic sword, through and through - it emitted dark waves of energy and prana, showcasing it's latent great power. Unlike actual old swords used by knights, this sword was gleaming with a 'sharp' edge - but the aura surrounding it made it clear that no kind of impact could actually ruin that edge, chip the sword and turn it into nothing but a pile of trash. Although it was terrible to look at, it was also beautiful and wondrous in it's own right. This sword was a true Noble Phantasm - a sword of legend. A legend not yet written in this time, but that meant nothing to it. For it was a spirit of the sword, something as eternal as humanities wish to create weapons. Dark, evil, filled with desire, yet a pulsating statement of life itself.
"This is my true Noble Phantasm, the [Sword that Strikes at Night]. Once I awaken it by calling it's name, it will rob the enemy of their eyesight and all other senses for a brief moment, to allow me to place the final and decisive blow. Nothing can best this blade in single combat. No amount of exerted energy and massive destruction can stand against something this quick, simple, and beautiful. In fact, no single other sword is this awesome."
As quick as he had drawn it, Johnathan sheathed away the sword by making it return into a place that was not there and yet always around him - like any Servant, he was able to call his Noble Phantasm out whenever he needed it.
The sudden serious tone while showcasing his weapons had disappeared - the dark, gloomy and sacred evil aura in the room had left together with the weapon, leaving only the sounds of their breathing and the cooking food.

"...Well, dinner is ready, so please sit down and relax, Master. I imagine bringing something as awesome as me into this plane must've been taxing~" His unfailing attitude was still there... but also a good bit of care for the well-being of Natsuki. She seemed like the typical Magus at first to him, but... No. She was different. Something about her made him believe that this war would help her find a true meaning besides being a Magician... Just like how fighting had once given him his reason to continue on.
Serving the spaghetti with the sauce only from the bare bases of ingridients onto the table, Johnathan Walker simply stepped back to lean against the nearbly wall. After seeing the sword that devoured all light around it, the black in his hair suddenly seemed a lot more malicious. Hero or not, he was using an evil weapon - not unlike most of the legendary spearmen of Ireland.
Back to top Go down
Natsuki
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning of Johnathan Walker[Saber]    Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:46 pm

As the two traversed the stairs towards the kitchen, Natsuki could still feel the confidence emanating from her servant, especially in his words. For the most part, while she had her doubts, she felt as though she could trust this servant. He appears to have a good sense of humor, which can help to boost the morale in the future. His personality seems adamant, as far as strength goes, so surrendering in battle easily is obsolete with this man. "I'd be interested to hear it...." Natsuki mounts the last step, as she reaches the top of the stairs, only to gaze once more at her servant. As the two reached the kitchen, this is where the heroic spirit started to explain himself. Magic resistance, hm? That would definitely come in handy against the Caster class servants, who excel at magic. The only barrier that hindered her path was the Mana. She would fix this in the future, he would definitely have enough power to take down each and every single one of these participants. Her father taught her one thing as a child, and that just so happened to be knowledge concerning the battlefield. In order to seize victory, one must become the ruler, the absolute initiator, act first, and leave no chance for failure. Needless to say, this is exactly how she handles her battles as a magus. She possessed no arrogance, as some of those high and mighty bastards, and takes especially scrupulous care to take almost any opponent seriously. After all, in the world we're living in, even an old man could seem like he'd pose a threat somehow. At least in the world of Magi, of course. Whatever the case, Natsuki is quite pleased to hear about this stat alone. Plus, even with the risk of useless command seals once he reaches the pinnacle of his overall skills and parameters, she doubts highly that the man possessed the mind to betray her. You never could be too careful, though.

With a composed and elegant gait, she reached the table and sat down in a reserved and pristine manner. If Natsuki knew one thing, then she knew how to keep up her appearances and play the role of a queen, quite well. She was curious to see how this Servant would continue to benefit her in the future, and how they would interact. Again, for a Magus, Natsuki was unconventional. She possessed no-ill will towards those transcendent spirits known as Heroic spirits. They deserved her absolute respect. The glory of their legends was absolutely awe-inspiring, how could anyone dare trample over that? Natsuki knew better then anyone, how painful it is to have your pride spat on. As long as this man aimed to respect her, it was highly unlikely to assume that she would do such to him. At the most, she predicted they would get into multiple quarrels and contests of wit, but that's all they were. As she heard the sound of the pan and the stove, she eagerly continued to listen Nostra as he furthered his explanations. He could also fight without prana? that definitely seems like another defining trait. She was mostly curious as to what his Noble phantasm was. She was most surprised to know, that pendant acquired from her aunt would later become a divine mystery. That seemed so unreal, almost. It definitely possessed wonderful ornamental value, but that's all it had to be right? While she assessed what knowledge she was taking in from her servant, her nose was graced by a wonderful aroma, whatever he was cooking sure smelled divine. Still, that wasn't enough to fool her, it only smelled good after all. This girl would never give anyone compliments right off the bat, except of course, her earlier blunder down in the basement. The personal skills were quite intriguing, but now she inclined her attention towards the matters concerning his symbol as a heroic spirit, his Noble Phantasm.

All things considered, that is the most important. A heroic spirit's noble phantasm can produce absolute victory. They are the secret weapon, with which, if they are in a truly dire or dangerous situation, can allow them to turn the tides of the battle in their favor. Spear, sword, bow, magic, each heroic spirit possesses these weapons or even concepts that allow them to rule the battlefield with an iron fist. It is not without cost, however, sometimes a Noble phantasm can become a liability, rather then a supreme asset. For some heroic spirits, a Noble phantasm comes at the price of a heavy cost. For the Berserker class, with heroes such as lancelot or Hercules, while they are among the strongest, their Noble phantasms, or rather, concepts, possess too much liability in the long run, seeing as they eat away at the Mana like ravenous vultures tearing and clawing away at the rotten meat of fallen or half eaten prey. For the saber class, a noble phantasm of the sword may come at the price of sacrificing a large supply of Prana, for a novice master, this does not bode well. Sometimes, the master may not be able to produce the Prana that the Strong saber class requires. The positives for the usage of the Nole phantasm may outweigh the negatives in the eyes of others. If the magus is on the level of a master, the liability becomes a trifle. In other words, it is extremely vital that the master uses these divine mysteries with caution, for they may very well pay for it with both their servant's life, and their own. Natsuki is not so foolish as to use these weapons without knowing what the consequences may hold lest she fancy meeting an early grave on the battlefield. As they say, the secret weapon is exactly what it should stay as, a secret weapon built only for the ripest and opportune situations.

At the moment Saber revealed his Noble Phantasm, Natsuki felt her body pale at the sight of the divine mystery, it was different from what her expectations would imply. It was not, as the sabers that came before John, a resplendent, glittering, holy sword, but a demonic sword. The entire creation, it's appearance, the dark waves of prana that were fluctuating and emitting around the sword was far from the norm, but in it's own way, it possessed a beauty that even Natsuki could not curse or revile. Still, the evil aura was the most frightening thing in her life. She had never seen something of that creation in her life before this day. Closely, she listened to his explanation and nodded her head, but her expression was still one that spared not a single ounce of expression one could call impressiveness, but awe, or rather some sort of unexplained fear. What brought her back to senses were the disappearance of the weapon, and the sound of the plate of spaghetti touching the table. Without showing any weakness, she quickly returned to her haughty and elegant posture. "That, " She wanted to say thing, but that would've been too disrespectful in the face of this heroic spirit. It was his pride and symbol, as an heroic spirit after all. Her relationship with him was absolutely crucial, it would decide where her path would take her in this holy grail war. "That Noble phantasm is strong, but quite frightening..." She spoke truthfully and turned away. She would hate if the man teased or poked fun at her on this, especially since any normal human would've probably screamed or fell back in terror. After admitting to how she felt, she looked down at the meal that was prepared with a chef's love. It was Italian food; one of her favorites to be quite exact. The Aroma was absolutely breathtaking, and the presentation did not lack in any field in terms of how enticing it looked on the eyes. With the same elegance she used to walk and sit down, she carefully took the fork beside the plate with her right hand and twisted the fork within the center of the spaghetti, wrapping up the noodles, sauce, and a few vegetables. And though she hesitated a bit, she carefully brought this mouthful to her lips, opened them, and allowed her taste buds to go on a culinary journey. It was....It...was...the most delicious thing a male had ever cooked in her life. She was no sexist, nor she did she adhere to any notion that a classic woman had in the past, but women were always better cooks then males. Even her father lacked in that area, and he was one of the most elegant and lavished men she knew. She smiled brightly, and a slight hint of red could be seen on her fair white cheeks. "....I...I'm impressed. For all your bragging, and all of your confidence, i thought you would lack in the field of cooking, but...this is actually one of the first well cooked meals i have had in a long time. Seems you'll be useful, after all....Hpmh." She tried to hid her joy, but for all it was worth, the smile on her face was still there. Because, it was truly, and without a doubt, one of the better meals she had had in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan [Saber]
Beer-Class Servant

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning of Johnathan Walker[Saber]    Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:41 pm

The Heroic Spirit of the sword had a confident and somewhat happy grin on his face as he watched his Master. The seriousness of the short moment where he had shown off his Noble Phantasm was gone like the wind, but of course he had noticed her somehow freezing up for a few seconds. It was to be expected, honestly. Enjoying the sight of his elegant Master made him really happy for some reason, though - Something about Natsuki made her extremely elegant and strong. Someone able to keep up with him, even if only a little, and that was rare. Still, Nostra made a slight sigh at her reaction to the sword, still leaning against the wall. His bright, blue eyes showed no hurt feelings at all - he looked just like always. Confident, strong, and heroic. After her last remark at his food, his grin widened into a playful smile.
"It was one of my easier things to do, since you looked like you could starve any second. I wouldn't want that to happen to you, my beautiful Master." There it was again, his 'nickname' for Natsuki. It probably wouldn't be dropped anytime soon. His crystalized mystery, the Noble Phantasm, had made clear that he truely was a hero, even if his behavior surely didn't seem the fit the usual Saber-class.
"And you're not the first to find the sword quite... frightening. I won't lie, it simply is. In my time, everything other was common to everyone, but even I myself didn't want to use it at first. However, I quickly realized the truth behind it." Stepping away from the wall, John took a position besides Natsukis chair, and leaning against the table now, looked to the side and down at her, still smiling.
"It's quite easy to explain, actually. Divine Mysteries, light or dark, are clearly otherworldly. To see them is something the human mind shouldn't comprehend, but as a Magus, you still can. An evil mystery, however, amplifies the instinct of people to be wary of something, while a holy mystery is an awe-inspiring thing they still don't want to touch. Humans seek out the light, and fear the darkness, but neither is good or bad in it's truest form. Wielders like me are what turn mysteries either truely evil, or into the light of heroics. And as you can probably tell, someone as awesome as me turns any weapon into a tool of true heroics." Giving Natsuki a slightly silly thumbs-up pose, his wide smile and carefree self spoke one simple message.
"Believe in me, my beautiful Master." Her smile heightened his own spirits quite well. "You know, the strength of thoughts and belief are often underestimated by Magi. But as long as you believe in me, nothing can go wrong. If you want, I can tell you the story of my sword, too."
Back to top Go down
Natsuki
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning of Johnathan Walker[Saber]    Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:40 am

Urgh - that nickname that he pinned her with was starting to wear on her nerves, but at least he was well mannered and possessed some culinary skill. His positives were definitely outweighing his negatives, which, needless to say, were not many. She was not going to admit this right in front of him, but she liked his personality. Summoning a completely loyal, reserved, and quiet Heroic spirit would've surely been a snore fest. This was man that she knew she would clash with in the future, and she had no qualms with that outcome. She sneered slightly, as she continued to indulge in the Italian cuisine. "Huh, it's not like i couldn't make a better meal myself...i'll show you one of these days..." She was always competitive. That was both a positive and negative trait, depending on one's personal preference. She was cautious, however. While she would always hate to give up, she always knew that between giving up and running away with your life - or dying miserably were as far apart as heaven and earth in her mind. She would always choose the former, rather then ever being put into the unfortunate latter. In other words, she was a true magus. Yet, she differed from them at her very root. As anyone knew, whether past or present, Magi never had respect for these ethereal spirits known as Servants. They were simply a means to reach Akasha - the root of all things. No doubt, her father may have raised her with his mindset, but Natsuki was too immersed in the majesty of these legends to even think of disrespecting them. Whether Myth or real, Heroic spirits were men and women who made their name in legends, something no mere human of the current day could ever hope to accomplish. They were superior to even the Magi, and yet they had the gull to step over them? Despicable.

"...." She leaned on the table slightly, as she watched her partner talk. He was certainly right, seeing that sword was definitely something no mere human could perceive without screaming like some deranged lunatic. At least confidence wasn't the only thing he was teeming with. If he had confidence and brains, that was a big plus in her book. Many men lacked in that field, some possessed arrogance that would make even the gods lament, yet had not a sliver of brain behind them. And for the select few who had brain but no confidence, they were little more then a threat to anyone and could obviously be described as "loser" or "dork" in layman's terms. In other words, this man seemed like the perfect partner and the two melded together excellently. There was the confident and prideful Nostras and the haughty and Tsundere Natsuki. She giggled at his cheesy gesture, and gave him a bright smile. "Idiot, if i didn't believe in you i would've found some way of giving my command seals to someone else. " This was obviously her way of saying i love you. She had no intention of giving him up at all. With his power and that pride, and her undying will and prolific technique, she would undoubtedly win this holy grail war and bring glory to the Krieger name. "In any case, i would like to hear more of your stories, we've got all the time in the world, really. " That held truth and falsity, in a way. After this day, not only would she have to act covertly but she would also have to take extreme care not to reveal anything to her enemies. Everything from this point on would be business, but somehow, she doubted that this servant would always allow her to keep her state of mind in business mode. He seems like the type who enjoys to mix work with pleasure, and have a overall good time. if that was the case, she wouldn't mind at all. She had not a sliver of disdain or contempt towards this man who the future they would grasp, nor did she have any reason to think they would lose this Holy grail war.
Back to top Go down
Johnathan [Saber]
Beer-Class Servant

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning of Johnathan Walker[Saber]    Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:02 pm

"I'm looking forward to that competition then, my beautiful Master. Tasting something from your cooking would intrigue me, even though I don't need to eat." A bright smile, and the Servant winked slightly at his Master after her offer of showing how much better she was at cooking. Now that would be something he'd look forward to, indeed. It seemed like this time period had a lot of nice things for him... Or for anyone, for that matter. It was not a world without shadows or evil, but surely a better one than his own. To be able to stay here, to be a hero once more, was a great gift to him from the Holy Grail, and he thanked the ancient artifact of Magecraft for it.
Of course, he was also slightly teasing with his words, outright challenging her with them. As per usual, he loved a good competition, even with cooking - and honestly, he was sure that he would enjoy anything Natsuki had for him. His bright eyes were filled with a warmth rarely found in any human, or even hero. His resolve only seemed to harden out even more.
//I'll protect you, no matter what. You're... different from any other Magus, y'know...// Of course, he couldn't speak those words without most likely getting harassed or beaten for it, and while that would be funny, he also didn't want to seem insulting - at least not to her. After all, Natsuki took no time to quite literally make his ego and pride grow further with her own words and strong pride, which implied an incredible trust put into him to talk like this. A hero could not disappoint such a beautiful woman, right?
"So then, let us put this time to use. But first..." With a quick step - in fact, he was so fast that he probably seemingly disappeared to Natsuki's eyes - Johnathan opened the fridge again, since he had seen something nice in there. Before even the sound of the fridge door closing had really arrived, he was already back at the table, now sitting down opposite to Natsuki - but not before one of the objects in his hands make an all to familiar sound of air entering a beforehand closed system. A simple bottle of beer was now standing infront of his Master, as the Servant opened another one for himself as well.
"I told you, right? Alcohol is something to enjoy with your allies and trusted friends, to celebrate any peace you may have. So I'll say, cheers. We're drinking on the best team in the entire history of the grail war - the beautiful and incredible Natsuki-sama and her loyal, strong and capable Servant, Saber!" With his usual mocking, but also very friendly and over-the-top behavior, Nostra seemed more and more like he had just stepped out of the bext best super hero movie, brandishing a sword of evil to do good. Nearly nothing made him seem like a hero that had died alone - but that was the actual reason. His death only made him realize the morale of his story even more, a story he was about to tell for the very first time.
Taking a deep sip of his beer - almost the entirety of the 0.5l bottle - he began to talk. Not like alcohol was able to exert much of an effect on a heroic spirit - he'd need a full barrel of this stuff to notice anything. But he somehow enjoyed that taste, a taste many people found disgusting. It made the hero nostalgic. Yeah, this time... Was much better than his own timeline...

"Now, let me tell you a story. The story of a boy destined to become a hero..."

It was in a time and world far removed from this one. Our story begins with the boy - he's one of the few who still live. His world is hostile, and terribly cold - because people forgot how to care. Every human on his own, they said. The best someone had was an acquaintance. In this land, ravaged by demons, he was the same as them. The boy was still young by normal standards, but almost getting old by the standards of this desolte plane.
So it was no surprise that his time came quickly. A demon was to kill him, it was his fate, right? ... Dead wrong. The boy had something the people had forgotten. Magic. Some legends make one believe it's true Magic he wielded, others suggest he was simply a Magus. Whatever the case, the demon didn't get him. But he got the demon. And the same happened the next time, and the time after that.
So he lived, even though he should've died. But it didn't change much. People had forgotten what bonds were, after all. So he was just alone, that boy. Alone, and full of confidence. Seeing himself as the top of the world, which he was, in a way. But he was still just a boy with a spark, a spark of a hero. Not a true hero at all, he was just a kid raging around.
So that sparked boy, obviously, was going to get himself into trouble, isn't that what you're thinking? Well, that's what he did. Nobody had any excpactations of him, but he still thought he was all the good stuff. Some people say he could even fight without his 'mysterious power', that prana, for some time, and still kill enemies even when he was the one who should've died.
Where was I... Oh right. The trouble. Well, there was one particulary nasty and intelligent demon around. Called himself 'Dremoras'. The boy challenged him to a fight, naturally, and the demon agreed. But the boy was not prepared for an enemy like that. He was nearly crushed in seconds only. That demon was not possible for him to defeat, and his confidence quickly wavered away into fear for the very first time. But it wasn't the end for the boy, as something saved him from death a second time.
But not a miracle, no. Something far more believable, after all, we don't want an impossible story, right? So the one's who came to his rescue could only be described as one thing.
Allies.
For the first time in ages, someone had taken up arms against the demons. It inspired people, so they became like him. Discovered what was inside and around. Unearthed incredible artifacts of magic and exorcism both. There was no god in that world, but certainly enough faith in a person so that he might as well be one.
So when he was them all - horribly losing and almost getting killed themselves - the boy picked himself up.
Threw away regret, that's what the boy did. And all doubt. It burned away, as his resolve managed to heal wounds all by itself. The boy saw them, and wanted to help - because those people were his followers. His companions. With unyielding new power and rage, the boy resumed his fight, alone, as his allies backed away. And this time, the demon was losing. It tried to trick the boy, but without avail. Slaying it with a beheading slash, the boy splattered the black blood everywhere, and claimed the sword of the monster. A pitch black, incredibly powerful artifact!
The boy was not just a boy after that, no. The spark had ignited a fire, an incredible desire! To protect. His confidence returned, as did his will, and so, they became the first companions of that time. And then, after years of silence, the sound of laughter, joy and heartfelt companionship was heard.
And the demons grew scared. Because now, their enemy was not a boy.
He was a hero.
Back to top Go down
Natsuki
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning of Johnathan Walker[Saber]    Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:44 am

Natsuki placed her fork down beside the plate of the now nonexistent Italian cuisine and directed her attention towards Nostras. She had enough of her fill. Unless there were days were she trained zealously and excluded all extraneous thoughts of eating, Natsuki rarely finishes any plate of food. That said, she also believes in storing things away for later so that she'll be able to consume what she could not the day before. And while she hated to admit it - the plate was already empty. The food was so amazingly good that she simply could not stop until nothing was left. She had no reason to tell him that, though. No reason to pour even more praise into that already humongous ego of his. After that she noticed that her servant had seemingly disappeared only to reappear with two bottles of.....beer. This was to be expected, of course. After spending the better part of her life with her aunt, Natsuki knew that the woman enjoyed beer probably as much as this overly confident Heroic spirit did. Natsuki's aunt was simply too much of a free soul; always desiring to be young and fit in with an age group that had long ago passed for her. Natsuki disliked beer. Perhaps it was because of the taste - or perhaps, it was because of the stories she heard around school that followed after consuming Alcohol. If she had to choose between former and latter, then it would undoubtedly be the former. How could anyone guzzle that stuff down? Nevertheless, as a sign of respect, she would drink with him and allow him to tell his story. To reiterate the earlier analogy on Natsuki's respect towards heroic spirits, this was simply another sign of how much she respected him and the legend that allowed him to become Memorialized within the Throne of Heroes.

"I don't see what you or my aunt's fixation with this stuff comes from....but i'll humor you, " Natsuki said as she brought her hand around her own bottle and opened it with the elegance and mannerism of a high class queen. Even when handling something as barbaric as this, this magus still possessed a refined grace that would surely earn the envy of her peers at school. Luckily, Natsuki knew how to separate her role as a majestic magus and a normal high school perfectly. After bringing the tip of the bottle to her mouth, she took one sip before bringing it back down with a frown that easily displayed the Ice Magus's discomfort. Ugh──there it was again. That bitter taste. Her frown soon ebbed, however. She didn't want to seem offensive in front of him, nor make any motions that may allude to her finding dislike within the story he was about to tell. She supposed she would pull through, a strong magus with potential like her's, would never allow themselves to be defeated by something as small as this. Hopefully──hopefully, she would be able to hold her liquor and keep her composure. Natsuki had always heard of stories from her peers about the positives ── if any such things exist ── and the negatives of alcohol. She soon found herself blushing slightly at Nostra's compliment. "Y-You idiot..." She found herself turning her head to the side, thereby averting her attention and hiding her embarrassment. After everything was set in place, Nostras began to take Natsuki within memory lane, the story of how he became a hero. Needless to say, Natsuki focused her attention wholly on him, ridding the mind of all irrelevant thoughts.

t was in a time and world far removed from this one. Our story begins with the boy - he's one of the few who still live. His world is hostile, and terribly cold - because people forgot how to care. Every human on his own, they said. The best someone had was an acquaintance. In this land, ravaged by demons, he was the same as them. The boy was still young by normal standards, but almost getting old by the standards of this desolte plane.
So it was no surprise that his time came quickly. A demon was to kill him, it was his fate, right? ... Dead wrong. The boy had something the people had forgotten. Magic. Some legends make one believe it's true Magic he wielded, others suggest he was simply a Magus. Whatever the case, the demon didn't get him. But he got the demon. And the same happened the next time, and the time after that.

Natsuki found herself engrossed within the tale already. there was a certain feeling growing in her heart. Admiration, or, respect towards the man for adamantly holding onto his ideals and facing his problems head on without ever giving up.

So he lived, even though he should've died. But it didn't change much. People had forgotten what bonds were, after all. So he was just alone, that boy. Alone, and full of confidence. Seeing himself as the top of the world, which he was, in a way. But he was still just a boy with a spark, a spark of a hero. Not a true hero at all, he was just a kid raging around.
So that sparked boy, obviously, was going to get himself into trouble, isn't that what you're thinking? Well, that's what he did. Nobody had any excpactations of him, but he still thought he was all the good stuff. Some people say he could even fight without his 'mysterious power', that prana, for some time, and still kill enemies even when he was the one who should've died.

Soon, Natsuki found herself understanding this Heroic spirit with absolute clarity. He wasn't simply confident, but brave. Truly, from anyone else's perspective, would they have not found the boy to be idiotic and foolish? Maybe they would, but Natsuki thought otherwise. This tale was truly something to be admired so far.

Where was I... Oh right. The trouble. Well, there was one particulary nasty and intelligent demon around. Called himself 'Dremoras'. The boy challenged him to a fight, naturally, and the demon agreed. But the boy was not prepared for an enemy like that. He was nearly crushed in seconds only. That demon was not possible for him to defeat, and his confidence quickly wavered away into fear for the very first time. But it wasn't the end for the boy, as something saved him from death a second time.
But not a miracle, no. Something far more believable, after all, we don't want an impossible story, right? So the one's who came to his rescue could only be described as one thing.
Allies.
For the first time in ages, someone had taken up arms against the demons. It inspired people, so they became like him. Discovered what was inside and around. Unearthed incredible artifacts of magic and exorcism both. There was no god in that world, but certainly enough faith in a person so that he might as well be one.
So when he was them all - horribly losing and almost getting killed themselves - the boy picked himself up.
Threw away regret, that's what the boy did. And all doubt. It burned away, as his resolve managed to heal wounds all by itself. The boy saw them, and wanted to help - because those people were his followers. His companions. With unyielding new power and rage, the boy resumed his fight, alone, as his allies backed away. And this time, the demon was losing. It tried to trick the boy, but without avail. Slaying it with a beheading slash, the boy splattered the black blood everywhere, and claimed the sword of the monster. A pitch black, incredibly powerful artifact!
The boy was not just a boy after that, no. The spark had ignited a fire, an incredible desire! To protect. His confidence returned, as did his will, and so, they became the first companions of that time. And then, after years of silence, the sound of laughter, joy and heartfelt companionship was heard.
And the demons grew scared. Because now, their enemy was not a boy.
He was a hero.

A hero, huh? He was certainly awe-inspiring enough to be one. Already, Natsuki had begun to understand the man known as Nostras Dremoras. He wasn't a man who possessed hubris or unneeded pride, but a truly adamant and confident individual who didn't give up, not even in the face of the most dire of odds. While he went on, Natsuki continued to take small sips, and while these still tasted ever so bitter, there was a smile on her face. Not because of the beer, but because of ever confident Saber class servant before her.

Back to top Go down
Johnathan [Saber]
Beer-Class Servant

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning of Johnathan Walker[Saber]    Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:28 pm

As the story concluded, and his voice ceased to fill the room with the story of a hero, silence returned for a few moments. Not a silence of uneasiness, where nobody knew what to say, but simply a silence that helped to settle in that truth of a world to different from this one. The warrior had many great memories from his time, and even more terrible ones. Woven into a tale of heroism, it had managed to capture the heart of his Master, it seemed, something that made the tall man chuckle a little bit.
Emptying his drink - half to make a point, half to add some fluid to his now slightly dry mouth - he put down his bottle onto the table, before the azure light of his eyes went over to the girl that had summoned him again. There was nothing but warmth and confidence in these eyes, no single sliver of doubt.
"Well, and now that hero is here for you. Quite the catch you got! Only a few people are as awesome as me. Although..." With his bright smile still shining like the morning sun (the actual smile of a certain sun goddess nonwithstanding), he now was leaning on the table pretty much besides her, before lowering himself down a bit - he still wasn't on eye-to-eye level with her, that would require him to pretty much go to the opposite side of the table and lay down across it, considering how tall he actually was - but right now, he also looked a lot more like a friend, rather than an imposing, untouchable and unreachable hero. As if someone had just taken a regular guy and made him a hero... And as if that person had embraced being a hero for others rather than himself.

"I must say, I'm happy to be here. And to have such a good Magus as a Master, as well. Heh... I sound like a broken record by now, but I really mean it. A beautiful and strong Master, together with me - we will take this war in a storm, and your wishes shall all come true. Whatever it is you desire, with the grail in your hands, it will come true."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning of Johnathan Walker[Saber]    

Back to top Go down

The Summoning of Johnathan Walker[Saber]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1