Fate/Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Archer EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
Archer EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
Archer EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
Archer EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Archer EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Archer EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
Archer EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
Archer EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Archer EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine
Archer I_vote_lcapArcher I_voting_barArcher I_vote_rcap 
Johnathan [Saber]
Amaterasu
Kagetora
Muramasa
Jack
Saito
Han Hee Young
Roa
Natsuki
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

Archer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archer
Fresh Character

Archer Empty
PostSubject: Archer   Archer EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:42 am

Servant Template

Class: Archer
Alias: Archer
True Identity: heroic spirit EMIYA
Appearance Age: 18-20

Appearance: Archer Archer3

Personality: Archer is a very sarcastic and cynical man. He is not one to hold back what he thinks, and others often find it hard to be around someone so blunt and often insulting like him. While he does like to talk about how gruesome a defeat can be, he is quite confident in his abilities, and knows exactly what to do. Unlike what you would think, he is a very sharp man, able to see through powers and his enemies with only one look. His strategic mind surpasses what a human would ever be able to do, and he always has ten strategies for a situation requiring five. This is what seperates him from other heroic spirits, since he lacks their power.
In social situations, he is often hard to read. His mind is known to wander off, and he can sometimes be seen staring into the distance without looking at anything, as if trying to see what can never be seen. Behind his harsh and sarcastic words, Archer is actually very caring for those close to him, so he always tries to not let anyone get close in the first place. Even if he hates himself for it, even if he regrets walking down his path - EMIYA can never turn away at the suffering of those he decides to side with, being condemned to the existance of a hero forever. Even if he hates himself more than anything, he will do everything possible and even the impossible to see those he decides to help being happy.
His words often contain a wisdom of the life he was leading, and he can actually be quite a good teacher for others that have no potential, like he himself was.

Power Levels:
Strength: E
Endurance: E
Speed: E
Magic: D
Mana Capacity: D

Class Abilities: Independent Action, Rank: E
The ability to exist without a Master. Since his Rank is compareably low, he is only able to act without a binding contract for a few hours at best.

Personal Abilities: Mind's Eye (True), Rank: E
A mind that can analyze and see beyond. A trained ability, Archer can see far better than humans, and can analyze an opponents ability. Still, since his Rank is very low, he can't see through a Servant, beings surpassing humans - thus, he has lost his ability to determine a Noble Phantasm and the identity of the hero with a single view of his eyes.

Clairvoyance, Rank E
Is able to keep track perfectly of fast-moving objects and enemies in direct combat or up to 300 meters away.

Spells: Strengthening, Rank E
The ability to raise the natural abilites of an object to the maximum. Only using a small amount of mana, this can turn a wodden stick into a rock-hard one.

Projection, Rank: ????
Projection is the strangest, most powerful, most dangerous and weakest magic of them all. In short, it is realizing something that is in your mind, and bringing imagination into existance. Thanks to his Mind's Eye, Archer is able to recognize all kinds of blades in theory, and bring them out of his mind and Reality Marble with this. This way, he does not only use the material and shape, but also the history of the weapon to create a near-perfect copy. A Noble Phantasm projected this way has it's rank reduced by one, and it will break after a short time. The kind of weapon traced determines the Rank of this magic.

Noble Phantasm: Kanshou & Bakuya, Rank: C-
Archer Kanshou_bakuya
The two 'married' swords that represent ying and yang. While not his Noble Phantasm, they are often mistaken for them, as he can trace these swords without any quality loss, even without Unlimited Blade Works. They are said to always return to their owner, and attract themselves, meaning if thrown, they will cleanly cut the enemy in two at their meeting point before passing each other and flying back to Archer.
With them, he is able to use 'Overedge', a special type of Reinforcement. Changing their shape and executing up to three X-like slashes to rip the opponent apart.
Archer 144px-Overedge
Engraved into them are the words:
Spirit and technique, flawless and firm
Our strength rips the mountains
Our swords split the water
Our names reach the imperial villa
The two of us cannot hold heavens together
—Two great men, sharing a life.

Reality Marble: Unlimited Blade Works, Rank: E-A++, ??????
Full Wiki info: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Unlimited_Blade_Works
Archer has no weapon as his sign of a hero - instead, he possesses one of the forbidden magics, a Reality Marble, the power to warp reality and shape it into the image of his own world. His magic steems from this, with his body being the ultimate Magic Circuit to create blades out of his mind, which is a blade itself.
Using Unlimited Blade Works, his Projections reach the level of the original weapon, nullifying the penality on them, and he is able to instantly trace any weapon he has ever seen with nearly no recharge time. Archer can store all information about the blades he has seen into his Reality Marble, and using Projection is 'pulling them out' of this space.
The chant to use this magic is a spell Archer often uses in Parts to use his other spells, as a magic spell is something that makes yourself ready to channel magical power. It is, in fact, a poem about himself:
I am the bone of my sword
Stell is my body, and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to life, nor known to death
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet, those hands never hold anything
So, as I pray...
Unlimited Blade Works.

History: Archer, or rather, EMIYA, is one of the possible futures of the one who ended the fith war, Emiya Shirou. He was one who pursued his goal and ideal of protecting everyone forever, and to rescue few, he trampled over many - to rescue those, he sacrificed even more. Selling himself after death to the Earth, he saved only a couple hundred people from a natural disaster.
In the end, he was used by everyone, betrayed, and killed. Still, he has happy, and sure he could save even more people after death, as a Guardian of the world.
But this only held regret to him. Every time he was summoned, he had to kill countless humans to save more humans - he cleaned up behind the mistake known as humanity. He regretted his choice of becoming a hero even when he held no memories, only 'experience' in the endless but also not existing time removed from time, and thus, his only goal became to kill himself in the past, creating a time paradoxon and eliminating himself.
That was until some other experience hit him. Again, he has no memories, but now knows that only he, this EMIYA, holds regret - his own choice. He lost his will to hope for killing himself, but still lacks any real goal. Maybe only this new real grail can actually cure his dispair.

Roleplay Sample: N/A
Back to top Go down
Dryst
Fresh Character

Archer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archer   Archer EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:52 pm

Sniper Gil does not approve of this, but I do.
Give em a Godful!
Back to top Go down

Archer
Page 1 of 1