Fate/Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine
Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape I_vote_lcapEternity Blood - Rated R for Rape I_voting_barEternity Blood - Rated R for Rape I_vote_rcap 
Johnathan [Saber]
Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape I_vote_lcapEternity Blood - Rated R for Rape I_voting_barEternity Blood - Rated R for Rape I_vote_rcap 
Amaterasu
Kagetora
Muramasa
Jack
Saito
Han Hee Young
Roa
Natsuki
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roa
Fresh Character

Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape Empty
PostSubject: Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape   Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:10 am

The sound of a drop of liquid hitting the surface of more of it. Quite the loud sound for the silent, abandoned warehouse - nobody ever came here, for good reason. People said it was haunted... And that was true in a very gruesome way. Again, another drop of liquid, and a small sigh was heard. In the darkness of the room, red, glowing eyes could be seen.
The figure these eyes belonged to was adorned in a black dress, had pale, beautiful white skin and blonde, smooth hair. A really beautiful girl - but the aura that surrounded her was terrifying. But what was even more horrible was the scene around her.
The liquid on the ground was red. Simple, pure blood, scattered around in a strange pattern on the ground - said pattern had evidentally been carved into the concrete with something sharp and horrible. Liking over her own fingers, the girl sighed with delight at the taste of the blood. Too bad that she had to use this wonderful resource for the summoning she had planned, but nothing else was strong enough as a catalyst - and so, the carving on the ground was now filled up to the brim with glistening blood. A little bit of her own was mixed in, to add more of the needed prana into the mix.
Standing in the center of the large seal on the ground, the black dress had clear stains of red visible on it now. Her naked feet were also glittering in red, as she was carelessly stepping over scattered body-parts and the like on the ground. Hands, feet, guts, eyes - she had just stepped on one of those and popped it with a horrifying sound - The people that had 'donated' to it. Sadly, her brother was not here... Roa felt it creeping into her body. The cold. The horrible pain. Without him, it was even harder to be alive, but she had to manage for now. Summoning a Servant should be easy for someone with such a large amount of latent magic talent, after all.
With a flick of the wrist, the vampiric girl threw something into the center of the circle she had just stepped out of. A rusty, old knife. Or was that red stain really rust, and not old blood?

With a flick of her hand, the nails changed. Claws, the natural weapons of her kind. The pulsating black lines of her life clearly visible on the arm, Roa was careful NOT to cut along those, as she added the last drops of vampire blood to the mix in the circle. Her own blood had a darker color, and seemed a lot less... healthy than human blood, but that was to be expected. After all, it was cursed with eternity and decay at the same time. Roa felt no pain from the wound she had just inflicted upon herself - it was more along the lines of slight exctasy. The feeling of being alive, even through pain, was amazing! As the wound closed without a trace - the curse of eternity at work - the vampiric girl let the prana flow.

She knew no Magecraft. Not yet. She had to maim the spirit of the one who had violated her more, make him pay, and regain his magic knowledge. So, instead of speaking a chant, she simply let it flow. Pure, raw prana out of her body and blood into the circle, which began to glow with a faint light. Finally, a pain managed to reach her mind - the sweet burning of a Command Spell. Yes... the grail was accepting her. Now, the Servant had to appear any minute...!

Last edited by Roa on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack
Fresh Character
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape   Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:36 am

"Nnnnngh..." Soft eyes opened slowly, looking around the room that they found themselves within. She was sitting on the ground, and she shook her head. This place, it smelled of blood. It felt so familiar to her, that scent. Sneezing a little bit from the stale air, the girl placed a hand onto the ground, hearing the sound of blood being pushed away by her weight. "Wah..." She blinked and looked around a little more as the darkness of the room finally gave way into something she could at least focus in. Whining a little, Assassin slowly pushed herself up off the ground, stumbling with her long boots as she did so, making a small whimper at the same time. "My head..." First, she was dying somewhere in England, then she came across a place known as the "Throne of Heroes", whatever that was... and now here she was, in a strange, dark, blood-scented room. Ah, right. She would've been summoned by the Holy Grail... Aha! That was it! She felt her confidence rise almost immediately, and swung around to see who the presence near her was, slipping over in the liquid blood and hitting the ground with a whine. "Itatatatataaaaaa...."
She bit her lip and shook her head slowly. Gah, that was foolish of her. Finally regaining herself, she pushed up off of the ground and slowly got to her feet, the knives that sat on her hips clattering with the movement. "Ngh... Are you..." Her mind finally coming together, Assassin looked up at the woman in front of her and blinked a few times.

Strange... she was covered in blood; though that was to be expected. That young woman with blonde hair smelt different, though. She didn't feel much prana coming from this one, though she also felt the idea of having a lot of it at the same time. She reached a hand up and scratched her head, before blinking. "Oh! I must ask this, I suppose. You seem to be the only one here. Are you, perchance, the one who summoned me?" Let's get this straight. This woman is Jack the Ripper, though one wouldn't expect her to be. That said, who would expect a woman like this to be a murderer of prostitutes in the London area? Not many people would, and she preferred to keep it that way. Chuckling softly, she readjusted her standing position and nodded silently. "Though I may not seem it, if you are my Master, I am the Servant you seek. I have never really come across as... correct to anyone before, so you are not alone in that respect, okay?" She laughed softly, shaking her head a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Roa
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape   Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:58 am

The light took form... A sitting form. It was working... The knife recovered by a Magus she had killed (and sucked dry) had been the source of it, together with notes indicating it's true origin as one of Jack the Rippers weapons. Roa was anxious to see this legendary murderer - what form would such an incredibly cruel and merciless killer have? Was it hideous, or...

No, it wasn't hideous at all. Rather it was... cute. A small figure, sitting on the cold and blood-drenched ground. Roas eyes widened in surprise - but not unpleasant surprise. This form was... similliar to her own. A form nobody would expect to be a killer. The vampire was thrilled - the insane killer liked what it saw. And so did the twisted vampire girl. A rare case of her mind being one in itself. It certainly helped how... innocent and cute the girl seemed - in the midst of blood and stagnating air. An excited feeling rushed through Roa at this sight.
"Indeed, I have summoned you." A small grin hushed over the face of the girl - red, sparkling eyes shining in the darkness. As suspected, her mystic eyes were unable to clearly see any 'life' in her Servant. Her red tongue snaked out, going over her also red lips - most likely, that red was not lipstick, but something far more disturbing. Slowly walking up closer to her Servant, Askara seemed to float above the bloodied, slippery ground, her black dress getting stained more by some of the drops.
"As you can most likely tell... I'm a vampire. My name is Askara, although the church prefers to call me 'Roa' or 'Serpent of Akasha'. You're an Assassin, right?" The vampiric girl chuckled slightly. "Jack... You're not quite like I imagined. How does it feel to be here? Is my little base here to your liking?" Stretching out her right hand, which seemed to have fingernails that were a little too long, she softly carassed the cheek of her Servant.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Fresh Character
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape   Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:49 am

"Haaahn..." If one could admit something, the scent of the blood in the air was most certainly intoxicating. Normally, a Servant such as herself had a disdain for the scent of blood in any form. It was unbecoming of one to enjoy the smell of humans bleeding, however Jack felt herself doing so right now. A tongue snaked out from between her lips and licked her soft mouth, chuckling. N-no, that was wrong. "Indeed, I have summoned you." Hm. So, that was true? Jack slowly raised her gaze to look at Roa, the girl that was not much taller than she was, to be quite honest. She watched her slowly move towards her, almost floating above the blood itself. "That is a relief. I was worried that I would've been summoned by the wrong person; the blood in this room would denote that...' "As you can most likely tell... I'm a vampire. My name is Askara, although the church prefers to call me 'Roa' or 'Serpent of Akasha'. You're an Assassin, right?" She nodded. That she was, an Assassin. Serpent of Akasha, hm? That was strange, calling oneself a snake of the Origin. However, this Assassin was not one to judge the ideas of another. She watched the redness of the lips, immediately recognizing the red tinge of blood upon her face. This girl, she was actually slightly amused by the other, that was for sure.

"Jack... You're not quite like I imagined. How does it feel to be here? Is my little base here to your liking?" She felt fingers caress her cheek, and almost stiffened up at the question. Wh-what? What was that supposed to mean?! She didn't like it... no, she did like it... but it was... what... no... uhm... what was the question again? "You have certainly accomplished much with the red, Master. I cannot say that it is comfortable, however it is agreeable." She immediately threw up a shield of confidence and nonchalance, attempting to hide the sheer fact that the scent of blood was already overwhelming to her. Biting her bottom lip, she also felt something else. Jack the Ripper was a girl who embodied both the sun and the moon in her personality. Though the scent of blood was something that she couldn't appreciate, it was also an aphrodisiac for this girl. Though she refused to sleep with anything that was without life, the very scent of that blood caused some heat between her legs. I guess that... it feels nice, thinking about the lives I've taken... has it really gone so far as to warp my psyche? "Hnnn..."
Back to top Go down
Roa
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape   Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:05 pm

Such... soft skin. How adorable. For a moment, the vampiric girl wondered if Jack or herself had the better skin complexion, but alas, even an immortal being like herself could not compete with a heroic spirit. How sad, but also wonderful. So soft...
The Serpent enjoyed the feeling of Jack tensing up under her touch, but not fleeing from it. Was she unsure of how Roa would act? Well, it was understandable, even from a vampires point of view. Those who had once been human could still recall how it felt like to be one, so the natural reaction to this, even after transcending and becoming a hero - it was surely not easy, being near an immortal monster. Knowing that even if someone blew off Roa's head right now with an attack, it would just regenerate, rewind time. But that was a part she especially enjoyed about undeath...
But how far could the Serpent really go? It seemed like her Servant was acting slightly positive, but also a bit neutral and uncaring.
"I can take care of remodelling this quickly, if you want me to. I wouldn't want my Servant to feel uncomfortable. After all, leaving this building during the daytime is not possible for me." So they would be stuck for half of the useable day each time. But it was also a positive fact, for it would be easier to evade the True Ancestor stalking the town with this method.
Still carassing her cheek, Roa took a small step closer towards the girl that had taken so many lives in the past. Something was... Fascinating Askara, more and more. She seemed to innocent. How could someone so innocent kill so many? It was incredible, and intoxicating. The more she saw of this innocence, the more she felt the need to... Destroy it, rip it apart, tear... No, that was wrong. Closing her bright red eyes for a split moment, Askara gave the second thought rising up in herself a swift and brutal mental beatdown followed by a kick to the imaginary groin. That should shut the white-haired pretty boy up for a moment. But this cute sound made by Jack... Was too much to take. It was simply unfair! Too bad her brother wasn't here, he could serve as a welcome distraction. And more.
"But if there's anything you want, just tell me. We're partners, right? Killers by nature. It doesn't matter why, or with what you kill... As long as you're able to enjoy it, it's worthwile." Why was Roa so close to Jack? Well, why the hell not? Askara liked this legendary murderer for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Fresh Character
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape   Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:25 am

"I can take care of remodelling this quickly, if you want me to. I wouldn't want my Servant to feel uncomfortable. After all, leaving this building during the daytime is not possible for me." Was that so? She grit her teeth slightly, but didn't show it in her face, nor in her eyes. Instead, she retained a calm and dignified look about her that was most certainly unbecoming due to her attire. She bit her lip slightly, a small trail of blood running down her chin. She nodded a couple of times, before making a small noise akin to a scoff, or a sigh. "Do I guard you, then? Or shall I use that time for resting myself up? Or should I explore for other Masters?" She made no motions to flinch from the position that she was holding, nor recoiling from the touch of the Dead Apostle. If anything, Jack was simply staying still and watching, making sure her newfound Master wasn't going to pull anything out of the bag. A vampire. That was a strange first Master to be called for; she had to admit that much. "Nnn... also, don't worry about remodeling. I can... sleep in a more secure place, if you wish. The scent of blood irks me, but it also draws me in, Master." "But if there's anything you want, just tell me. We're partners, right? Killers by nature. It doesn't matter why, or with what you kill... As long as you're able to enjoy it, it's worthwile." She blinked, still feeling the hand of the other upon her face, watching her approach to be closer. They were the same height; short, so the fact that they were keeping direct eye contact caused a slight shift in Jack's mindset. And then, footsteps. A man ran into the room behind Roa, and Jack grit her teeth. Even without much Prana she could tell that this man was a Magus, no doubt. The man shouted out and raised a hand into the air, but he was already too late. This man who had simply come to find his own friend, well...

He found himself with a knife in his back, directly in the centre of his spine. Jack had moved quickly, unsheathing a single blade from her back-holsters and forcing it into a small spot in order to disable him. He stumbled forwards, but his legs failed him; he then fell into a pool of blood. Strange, he didn't scream from the pain, or from the blood that he was now face-first in. Turning around slowly, Jack knelt down and straddled the Servant, making sure to place her face right next to his ear, whispering in quiet and dulcet tones. "Hee... you can't feel your feet, can you?" She giggled softly, reaching down and pulling the knife out slightly, yet not enough to grant him full movement. He was able to struggle a little more now, and Jack chuckled at this. "Kuhu... Master would probably want to drink your blood, however I feel that it would be too dirty for one such as her..." Leaning back up, two more knives were drawn, each one shoved through a sleeve of his shirt and into the ground, pinning him down to the ground. Still, no screaming. That saddened the young killer, if only slightly. Reaching around to her holsters, the final blade was brought out with a metallic sound, and she placed it onto the back of his neck; letting the sharpness of the dagger cause a small cut in his neck. She slowly drew it around his neck, and reached the side of his neck, and then his throat. As she reached the beating source of life in his throat, she smirked. "The jugular vein. You know, it is a beautiful place to cut. Shall I demonstrate?" She quickly drew her arm backwards, the straddling Servant pulling the blade through his neck sharply; slicing through flesh and vertebrae, decapitating him with little difficulty. A soft laugh, and she suddenly looked down at her hand, blinking and bringing her blood-soaked finger up to her mouth. A tongue stretched out from between opened lips, dipping onto the red liquid in a mixture of trepidation and confusion. She swallowed and suddenly cleared her throat. "My apologies, Master. I had to clear out some... trouble." She stood up, and began to collect her knives in once more, slipping them back into their original holsters on her hips...
Back to top Go down
Roa
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape   Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:37 pm

It was... So beautiful. Roa didn't even have to act herself at all, even though she could've slaughtered the Magus even before Jack did - but decided not to, exactly to see how her Servant would handle it. So she had just acted like she wanted to answer Jacks question for strategy, without 'noticing' the Magus behind - and thus, got these beautiful results. Scent of blood alright - the fresh blood being spilled right now was intoxicating the Dead Apostle even more than the blood around her. There was just something about it that made the head of the girl spin and swirl... But yes, she didn't need any blood right now. Nor did she want to interrupt this act right infront of her, as she had turned around to watch in full.

And then, a finishing touch like none other. Even the vampire was a little sad that there was no screaming for mercy - it was always more fun with it involved. Why were some victims such joy-killers? Well, not like the friend of this wannabe-Magician had been any better. No screaming from that one, either. Thinking about it irked Roa only even more, so she forced herself to stop with trivialities. After all, she had something way more important to do, and that was watching her Servant do the cruel deed.
"The jugular vein. You know, it is a beautiful place to cut. Shall I demonstrate?"
"Oh, like you wouldn't believe... I remember cutting through it with a toothpick once... The blood slowly ripping open a bigger hole through pressure and heartbeats, it's wondrous." Roa almost sounded a bit dreamy right there, remembering one of her 'best' killings involving said vein.

The wonderful sound of a blade cutting through flesh. It was music to the ears of the vampiric girl, and as the head of the man was gliding away from it's original place, a pretty big wave of blood slushed out of the neck. The storm of smell and nearly taste on her tongue made Roa groan slightly in arousal - this was definiatly stimulating her instincts as both a hunter and a born sadist.
"Oh, you are just a treat." A slightly creepy smile was gliding over Roas face - before she herself was seemingly gliding. Her speed was amazing, no human could've even seen a blur - thus was the power of a Dead Apostle of her levels.
"My apologies, Master. I had to clear out some... trouble."
First, Roa watched almost entranced on how Jack reacted to the blood on her hands. This was clearly making the Dead Apostle excited.
"No need to apologize. This was a... wonderful display of your skill, Jack." Her self-control was kind of out of the window. Quickly, the blonde girl snatched the right hand of her Servant - it was a firm, but also gentle move. "You like it, don't you? Blood... It's fascinating." Slowly raising her own hand - and with it, the one of her Servant - she used the other one to actually pull her Servant a little closer than comfort was most likely for her, but the Dead Apostle was controlled by her instict right now. Her blood-red tongue snaked out, licking over the blood still sticking to the hand of the Assassin Class. Slightly sparkling, Roa's eyes surely helped making her look more creepy - and more mysterious and at least a little sexy.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Fresh Character
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape   Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:54 pm

"Oh, like you wouldn't believe... I remember cutting through it with a toothpick once... The blood slowly ripping open a bigger hole through pressure and heartbeats, it's wondrous." Oh, she would most certainly have to attempt that one. Cackling lightly, Jack looked up at her Master with eyes that spoke of sadism and pleasure gained through killing; a feeling that her body both appreciated and wished to reject. "Oh, you are just a treat. Those words fell upon deaf ears, as Jack continued to lick the blood off of her fingers, continuing until they were licked completely clean and pale, once more. Her eyes pulsated slightly, and she slowly raised her gaze to meet that of her Master's, grinning slightly with pleasure. "No need to apologize. This was a... wonderful display of your skill, Jack." She chuckled, "I thank you, Maaaster..." Her voice rasped out, as if something brand new had been unlocked. Little would either girl know, this night would turn much different, and very quickly as that. Her hand was suddenly gripped, and Jack silently watched Roa bring it up to her own face. "Maaas...ter?" "You like it, don't you? Blood... It's fascinating." She was pulled forwards, and her Master slowly licked a few of the larger spots that remained off of her fingers. A slight gasp left her lips, and the girl had to wonder a little bit as to the taste. She watched the fingers dip between Roa's lips, and felt herself shaking a little bit. "Master..." It was then that something strange occurred.

Leaning forwards herself, the youthful-looking Assassin-class Servant placed her lips against Roa's, sliding her tongue out of her mouth and into the mouth of the other, wrapping it around her own and massaging it carefully. She could taste a mixture of the sanguine and saliva, and pushed harder against her Master's mouth for but a second, before pulling away and breathing softly. "I apologize, Master... I simply wished to feel what the blood would taste like when combined with your saliva. If I intruded, then forgive me. I shall not do it again..." She closed her eyes slightly in recompense, as she was unable to bow her head due to the proximity of the other.
Back to top Go down
Roa
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape   Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:58 am

Now this was... unexpected. Roa couldn't help but let a very small moan escape on this sudden turn of events. Jack's voice had something... more sensual in it, right before she suddenly forced her vampire Master into this kiss. Not that said vampire would complain at all. Her red eyes attained a small glitter at this sudden dance of tongues. It was an intoxicating experience, to say the very least. The taste of her Servant was hard to describe, but if Roa had to chose a single word... It would've been 'pure'. And as per usual, her own desire to darken this pure feeling arose.

As their lips separated, a single, slightly red thread spanned the distance between them, before ripping apart and falling down. With a quick movement, Roa licked over her own lips, the red blood she had used for a lipstick-substitute was now also on the lips of Jack - quite the... endearing sight. One could even see a slight, red tint on Roas cheeks, even though the temperature of her pale skin only changed slightly. Her cool body temperature seemed to betray her emotional state quite thoroughly.
"Hmm..." The smile on Roa's face was amused, and to be frank, quite flirty. Now that was something she wanted to continue. "Don't worry about it. This was quite... the nice feeling. Your lips are so wonderfully soft..." The red, slightly shining eyes had a low, but existing lust in them. Holding her Servant this close to her own body was already entrancing. "So, how was it? Did you like the taste?" Almost teasingly, the vampire tried to get Jack to answer - and thus, open her mouth. Without waiting one moment after her trap, now the blonde Dead Apostle moved her heads forwards, and pressed her lips onto the one's of Jack. Sliding her tongue out, she now invaded her mouth instead - the pure red tongue massaging the one of the Servant now. Even though it originally only had the purpose of tasting blood, she still had a lot of experience in sensual and arousing kissing - after all, she loved her brother in more ways than just sibling love.
The hands of the Dead Apostle, in the meantime, traveled along the Servant's back. Her touch was soft, caring, and a lot more careful than one would think of a brutal vampire. Jack wasn't the only person with opposites in their personality. Roa only stopped her hands slightly above the butt of her summoned Assassin. And unlike said Assassin... it didn't seem like her kiss would be just a short, quick tasting. The Master's eyes were now also slightly closed, as if to take in even more of this wonderful feeling of kissing, as a warmth spread across her whole body.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Fresh Character
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape   Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:29 pm

"Hmm..." Looking up at her Master, Jack noted that the woman before her seemed rather amused by all of this. That... that was a good thing, right? That meant that she didn't have to worry about being punished by her Master, right?! The girl's breathing made steam in the air, spreading out before her face; her eyes slightly widened. What was this... feeling? She was a Servant, a tool of her Master, and yet... "Don't worry about it. This was quite... the nice feeling. Your lips are so wonderfully soft..." She blushed. Master liked it? That made her feel happy! Why did that make her feel like that? She couldn't back away from her Master who was holding her in this grip, and yet that made her feel good. Yes, she felt great! Yeeessss.... Her tongue hung slightly out of her mouth, and Jack started to feel herself desire more. OH DESIRE, SHE WANTED MORE... "So, how was it? Did you like the taste?" She blinked. "Ye--" Without a second to spare, jack was shut up from the world; her Master pressing her lips against the smaller Servant's without a second thought. Muffled noises of resistance escaped from the embrace between Jack and Roa for several seconds, before whittling down to nothing. She was losing herself in the kiss from HER Master. This woman was her's now, and nobody else's. No Servants would take Roa away from Jack, NOT AT ALL. A tongue slipped between their mouths, and Jack felt herself making soft, muffled moans to the woman in front of her, embracing her.

Hands trailed up and down her back now, and she felt her body twisting and turning from the every touch of this other. Those who worked with pleasure, they were the prostitutes, were they not? Yet... Jack was the one who killed such beings; so this should've been another kill. But this was her Master, so she didn't need to do such a thing. Instead, she would enjoy this sexual experience. A "Prana" transfer ritual, it was so called. Of course, due to the little Prana that her Master held, this was little more than a pleasurable experience for the pair. Fingers tapped at the top of her ass, and she felt herself pushing in further, trying to get as much out of this woman's mouth as she could. She didn't know how long this would last, or how far this would go. It felt good, and that was all that she knew. Her own hands were now in front of her, travelling up and down her Master's body, playing with all of the small curves with long pianist fingers. She tilted her head to the side in order to allow the kiss to deepen; showing surprising amounts of skill for someone so seemingly naive and innocent. Maybe this night would change for the better? One would have to see this scene to believe it; two murderers kissing above the bloodied floors of their kills.
Back to top Go down
Roa
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape   Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am

Roa was only rarely able to enjoy herself as thoroughly as in this moment. Well, at least while her brother wasn't around, like it was right now - without him nearby, being a vampire could become incredibly cold and lonely. Feeling this pure girl of a Servant so close was quite... special, in a way - after all, Servants were superior to normal vampires like Roa in nearly every single aspect, so holding her enthralled like this gave the vampire a certain rush if extra excitement. Not that her body could show much of it without her directly willing it - being one of the undead made such things harder than they should be. The Serpent of Akasha still felt the cold and wet ground beneath her feet, and the smell of blood everywhere around her was maybe even more enticing than even Jack was... Because normally, she prefered to wrap people around her little finger in other ways. Hopefully, her brother would not become jealous once he returned to this hideout.

Now, the fingers of the killer danced around the body of her master - and Roa felt the nice tickling from it, the urge to get more of this, rise inside of her. While she had never actually acted in this way with another female before, that had more so steemed from the fact that no mortal would ever interest her - and the only female vampire that Roa knew was Arcueid, and even going near that ancient horror was a death sentence. Jack, though, was a Servant, and as such regarded as a 'person' instead of 'food' like a normal human - and her warmth and taste opened up a kind of lust that she was not used to. The Serpent couldn't help but also let out one or two small moaning sounds, not unlike Jack - just that the vampire aimed to keep complete control here. Finally, one of Roa's hands moved further - one more downwards to suddenly take a slightly more forceful grab of the butt of the knife-wielder, while the other moved upwards and over the sides of the killer again, much softer than the other hand, her carassing movements resembling a slight tickle and scratch. Finally, Roa had to break the kiss - vampire or not, she needed at least a bit of air from time to time. The taste of blood and Jack had mixed together completely at this point, and so far it did not seem like the blonde girl had enough of it at all.
"Jack... you're mine."
Roa's voice was little more than a whisper in the darkened room, and the slight sounds of blood dripping down from various places only added to the slightly feverish vibe it had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape   Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Page 1 of 1