The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine

Johnathan [Saber]

Amaterasu

Kagetora

Muramasa

Jack

Han Hee Young

Saito

Roa

Natsuki

Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

Share | 

The Summoning of the Archer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solas
Fresh Character

PostSubject: The Summoning of the Archer   Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:20 am

"Ye first, O silver, O iron"

Heartbeats, they were the only thing that Solas could hear. Not the heart of one, but of two, of the woman stuck within her body as well as her own. She closed her eyes briefly, holding her hand out before her as she spoke the chant towards the circle that sat around in front of her. The time was ripe, and the night was young, yet not so young as to be late. She smiled softly, staring down at the decrepit piece of wood that sat before her. That piece of wood was the key to her summoning, the summoning of the Servant that she was after.

"O stone of the foundation, O Archduke of the Contract."

Long fingers outstretched, she chuckled, thinking over the class of Servant that she was about to summon. Supposedly, they were a great hero from the time of the Iliad. She stretched, and closed her eyes, speaking further along the chant, not considering anything along the lines of whatever could be going on in the outside world. There was only silence outside, so it never bothered her to think of any circumstances.

"Hear me in the name of our great teacher, the Archmagus Schweinorg."

The room stretched out around her. The darkness was lit only by the light of the moon filtering in through the small window. She took a single step forwards, and stopped thinking, stopped considering, just speaking the chant to summon that Servant that she was looking for.

"Let the descending winds be as a wall."

"Let the gates in all directions be shut, rising above the crown, and let the three-forked roads to the Kingdom revolve."

"Shut. Shut. Shut. Shut. Shut."

"Five perfections for each repetition."

"And now, let the filled sigils be annihilated in my stead!"

"Set."

"Let thy body rest under my dominion, let my fate rest in thy blade."

"If thou submittest to the call of the Holy Grail and if thou wilt obey this mind, this reason, then thou shalt respond."

The blue orbs slowly raised their eyelids above their shine, glowing in the dim light around her. She smiled softly, and pulled out a small knife from her clothing. She raised it up and placed it against her finger, the blade pricking blood and dropping the red liquid down to the circle. It fell through the air for a second, and as the magical liquid landed on the circle, she let out a small breath, smiling. It was just about time. Her voice gained strength, as she continued her chant, the circle beginning to glow.

"I make my oath here."

"I am that person who is to become the virtue of all Heavens."

"I am that person who is covered with the evil of all Hades."

"Thou seven heavens, clad in a trinity of words,"

"Come past thy restraining rings, and be thou the hands that protect the balance-!"

As she finished her chant, the glow of the circle increased in strength and she gave a confident look in her eyes, the glow lighting up the woman's feminine face. Solas Ta Anala gave a mental nod to the Heroic Spirit within her, and felt a "nod" of sorts back from her. It was time. Time to summon the Servant, and time to bring back everything that she had ever lost in life. If she did this right, she'd be able to fulfill the wish of the woman trapped within her body, and release her to be with the man that she'd fallen in love with...
Back to top Go down
Leora
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning of the Archer   Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:10 am

The summoning circle dimmed down for a moment, faded for but a moment. As if it had lost all life and waned. But suddenly, it brightened up to a light so blinding and brilliant in splendour and glory, the moon light was but a dim. Sparking to life, two azure eyes gazed at the female before her. Sprang forth back into the world she left so long, that she finally basked into the familiar air that filled her lungs. Earthly air she longed for, delivered in an apt summoning that eternally lay, lingered Phiolctetes in dismay. Length long and vast, and with an end that she now begun once again. An identity given to her the moment she set foot as the Heroic Spirit Archer, and she knew it. Whomever summoned her, it felt rather comforting to know she didn't unveil someone such as Odysseus or Achilles in lieu to the lesser known Philoctetes, from the Trojan wars.

Breaking away her attention, she took in minute details of the room, looking for other life around before finally setting her vision on the raven haired one before her. Barely making out her features before finally her eyes became one with the dimness of the room. Adjusting well and fast as prana coursed through her veins, that she knew once more that life breathes through her veins of magical ethereal energy.

Feeling a presence within Solas, something from her. It casts Archer most curious, albeit it wasn't apparent. It was her master, and it itched as knowledge let her know indeed it is, given and bestowed upon summoning.

The servant before Solas stood tall, reserved and unamused despite her giddy exterior bordering excited over the fact it was she of everyone summoned, finally. A melancholic expression set about her face, with the occasional glints of boredom she does well to portray. Her state of being without thrill. Garment of wool worn and draped down from her figure, twin sashes her cape, with but a lacking of armor on her figure, merely all that is there is an attire to preserve her modesty, allow flexibility rather than to give her protection. Typically of the Greek toga one wears, as if she were an Amazonian though rather than a hero of the Trojan wars.

She followed the theme of gold and white, gleaming well in the dimness that she stood out from all the darkness that enveloped the room. Leaning on her legs that creak the ground she stood upon. A sign of flimsiness, neglect and perhaps aging decay. Time took its toll upon the floor material that squeaked like the aching of a rat cornered.

"Ah yes. Seeing you are the only one here... I take it you are my master who summoned me to life? Because you made a good choice." The woman proclaimed, it was a good thing it was she who was summoned, aye, and nobody else, "I am Archer, the eyes of Thessaly, ender of wars, and surest of shots, and also a good cook, if you enjoy tasteless food without flavor or what have you now."

Yep, typical Archer demeanor, typical Archer attitude, and typical Archer sarcasm does indeed mark this one as Archer. The snarkiest of all servants, give or take. Sometimes arrogant, and sometimes bullheaded. Who knows what combination she may be? But this one was inadequate with so much to compensate for, at least as she comes to acknowledge herself as.
Back to top Go down

The Summoning of the Archer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1