Fate/Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Hua Mulan (Rider) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
Hua Mulan (Rider) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
Hua Mulan (Rider) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
Hua Mulan (Rider) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Hua Mulan (Rider) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Hua Mulan (Rider) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
Hua Mulan (Rider) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
Hua Mulan (Rider) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Hua Mulan (Rider) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine
Hua Mulan (Rider) I_vote_lcapHua Mulan (Rider) I_voting_barHua Mulan (Rider) I_vote_rcap 
Johnathan [Saber]
Hua Mulan (Rider) I_vote_lcapHua Mulan (Rider) I_voting_barHua Mulan (Rider) I_vote_rcap 
Amaterasu
Kagetora
Muramasa
Jack
Saito
Han Hee Young
Roa
Natsuki
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

Hua Mulan (Rider)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hua Mulan
Fresh Character

Hua Mulan (Rider) Empty
PostSubject: Hua Mulan (Rider)   Hua Mulan (Rider) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:05 am

Servant Template

Class: Rider
Alias: Ping
True Identity: Hua Mulan
Appearance Age: 16

Appearance: Mulan is very boyish in appearance, having used this to fool the Chinese army. She has short black hair and and brown eyes. Her torso consists of a red Chinese robe with a black border at the cuffs with a bronze lamellar cuirass over it. From there, she wears white cloth pants and black, Chinese cloth shoes.

Personality: Mulan is unlike most girls from from her society, she has always been the adventurous, rough and tumble girl. Even when she was a little girl, she wanted to go out and play with the other guys, but this was not what her family wanted of her. She was expected to marry into a wealthy family and was taught in preparation for that, though her father did indulge some of her tomboyish tendencies by teaching her how to defend herself.

Mulan is a very caring and brave woman, risking her very life to keep her father out of the war by replacing him. Once she sets her mind on something, she will be determined to finish to the end. She seems to have a very leveled head on her shoulders, having accomplished the rank of General in her time disguised as a man.

Power Levels:
Strength: D
Endurance: E
Speed: D
Magic: E
Mana Capacity: D

Class Abilities:

Riding - Rank D

Personal Abilities:

Mystic Face - Rank D

Because of her convincing pretty boy looks, she has been cursed to warrant the unwanted attentions of other women. Any woman without the proper magical resistance would instantly become enamored with her once they got a good look at her.

Spells:

Chinese Mystic Arts: Lucky Cricket - Enhancement, Rank D

A spell based on the superstition that crickets grant the owner good luck. This spell summons a wispy astral of a cricket that hops in the air and circles around the summoner for a moment before disappearing, leaving the summoner with an increased level of luck and good fortune.

Noble Phantasm:

Gift of the Emperor: Kahn's Saddle Rank: B+

The saddle given to Mulan when she refused the Emperor's offer of political power in favor of a horse to return home with. In order to make sure the hero of China received what she rightly deserved, the Emperor had made sure the horse was prepared with the finest saddle, magically enhanced by the greatest Chinese Magicians at his disposal.

Any horse wearing this saddle gains abilities far greater than any other horse. The horse becomes more intelligent, vastly increases the speed in which it can move, and it becomes far greater in power. As well as, giving the horse a form fire magic that manifests in a powerful charge in which the horse becomes encased in flames that leaves the rider unharmed, but not so much the target of the charge.

History:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hua_Mulan

Roleplay Sample:

(Taken from a post I made on randomroleplay.forumotion.net)

Tsumibara flinched as the plate shattered on the wall next to her. The eggs sticking to the wall, the yolks causing a yellow stain on the wall. But before she could even think about cleaning it up, Assassin had pulled a knife on her brother. No. She had to stop her from hurting him.

"Stop Assassin-chan!" The violet haired girl yelled out, "Don't hurt Nii-san, it was my fault. I must have overcooked the eggs."

"I'll remake your breakfast Nii-san, just don't be mad at Assassin-chan. She's still just a small girl."
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Sexy Priest-class Servant
Tsubine

Hua Mulan (Rider) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hua Mulan (Rider)   Hua Mulan (Rider) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:11 pm

I see no problems I approve of this!
Back to top Go down

Hua Mulan (Rider)
Page 1 of 1