Fate/Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Shakespeare, The Playwright WiP EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
Shakespeare, The Playwright WiP EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
Shakespeare, The Playwright WiP EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
Shakespeare, The Playwright WiP EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Shakespeare, The Playwright WiP EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Shakespeare, The Playwright WiP EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
Shakespeare, The Playwright WiP EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
Shakespeare, The Playwright WiP EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Shakespeare, The Playwright WiP EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine
Shakespeare, The Playwright WiP I_vote_lcapShakespeare, The Playwright WiP I_voting_barShakespeare, The Playwright WiP I_vote_rcap 
Johnathan [Saber]
Shakespeare, The Playwright WiP I_vote_lcapShakespeare, The Playwright WiP I_voting_barShakespeare, The Playwright WiP I_vote_rcap 
Amaterasu
Kagetora
Muramasa
Jack
Saito
Han Hee Young
Roa
Natsuki
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

Shakespeare, The Playwright WiP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shakespeare
Fresh Character

Shakespeare, The Playwright WiP Empty
PostSubject: Shakespeare, The Playwright WiP   Shakespeare, The Playwright WiP EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Servant Template

Class: Caster
Alias: Berserker
True Identity: William Shakespeare, the Playwright
Appearance Age: 32

Appearance:
Shakespeare, The Playwright WiP Shakespeare_i
Spoiler:

Personality: He is a legendary playwright of England -- gentlemanly and soft-spoken. Placing the importance of the Story above all else, he will lie and cheat and by any means conduct himself that he might witness the unfolding of a grand tale, beautiful beyond compare. Consequently, he tends to distance himself from mentality of the "participant," taking instead the perspective of an abstract, "Authorial" third person. His regard for others differs by individual, dependent on their qualification as a special existence, or "protagonist" -- he interacts with "normal humans" only in a shallow, dismissive manner; and expresses an extreme interest in "protagonists." In slight narcissism, he frequently drops such self-authored quotes as, "Things bad begun make strong themselves by ill." He's taken a liking to certain terminology from modern fiction, such as "Death-Flagging."

Power Levels:
Strength: E
Endurance: E
Speed: E
Magic: C
Mana Capacity: C

Special Abilities: Item Construction; Rank E: Allows for the creation of magical talismans that can ward off single action spells, or anything around that level of power.

Territory Creation; Rank E: Allows for the creation of a small workshop. Must be placed as close to a Ley Line as possible, or it will not allow for proper advantage to the Servant.

Personal Abilities: Enchant, Rank E: The appendage of improved attributes and functionality to others their precious articles. Typically used to reinforce the battle capabilities of the Servant's Master, such that the Servant may act as an impartial observer and carefully document the Master's psychological state.

Self-Preservation, Rank E: Though he possesses no combat capabilities, so long as he preserves his Master's safety to the lowest possible degree, he maintains the skill to escape from nearly all harm -- meaning that he never engages any opponents himself. The Servant favors a "high risk, high return" tactic, where "returns" is related to the fruits of his observation.

Spells: N/A

Noble Phantasm: The Globe: Seat of the King - Shakespeare's theatrical company advocated by King James I. A Noble Phantasm that allows the Servant to accurately assume the aspect of an individual well-known to a given target. Used for purposes of social engineering. With this, he plays a "part", and if his "part" is unbelievable to the target, then the image of appearance, personality, all of that will shatter before the target him/herself. It is also useful for hiding alongside one's Master without having their true face shown. Everyone sees the illusion of appearance, but only the target can break it.

First Folio: When the Curtain Rises, the Applause Shall Be As Ten Thousand Thunders - A tome that may alter or falsify the outcome of a phenomenon occurring within sight. Though this Noble Phantasm is functionally useless in the face of an enemy that outclasses the Servant in every attribute, with skillful deployment, it has a chance of inflicting death upon otherwise impossible to defeat opponents. Activated with the incantation "NON SANZ DROICT" ("Not Without Right" -- the motto on Shakespeare's coat of arms).

History: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shakespeare
Back to top Go down

Shakespeare, The Playwright WiP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate/Endless :: Rules and Applications :: Applications :: Unchecked Applications-
Jump to: