Fate/Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Arcuied Brunestud EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
Arcuied Brunestud EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
Arcuied Brunestud EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
Arcuied Brunestud EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Arcuied Brunestud EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Arcuied Brunestud EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
Arcuied Brunestud EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
Arcuied Brunestud EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Arcuied Brunestud EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine
Arcuied Brunestud I_vote_lcapArcuied Brunestud I_voting_barArcuied Brunestud I_vote_rcap 
Johnathan [Saber]
Arcuied Brunestud I_vote_lcapArcuied Brunestud I_voting_barArcuied Brunestud I_vote_rcap 
Amaterasu
Kagetora
Muramasa
Jack
Saito
Han Hee Young
Roa
Natsuki
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

Arcuied Brunestud

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcueid Brunestud
Fresh Character
Arcueid Brunestud

Arcuied Brunestud Empty
PostSubject: Arcuied Brunestud   Arcuied Brunestud EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Magus/Master Template

Full Name: Arcueid Brunestud
Personality: Arcueid is shown to be a whimsical individual who, although knowing the basics of the modern era, does not seem to know about social norms. Once, she shows up at Shiki's school and waves to him from the school rear courtyard, luckily for Shiki only Ciel spots her. Her behaviour is almost child-like, due to the lonely nature of her up bringing, although she is over 800 years old, she spent most of it asleep and knows nearly nothing about the world or how to interact with others. As she works together with Shiki to stop Roa, she gradually begins to enjoy life and starts to like Shiki as more than just a friend.
Arcueid does everything in her power not to drink Shiki's blood, which nearly occurs several times in game as he is practically the only human at night with her, and she has problems controlling her vampiric impulses after being drastically weakened by Shiki's attack. She doesn't want to drink blood, as she doesn't want to become a monster that feeds on humans in order to survive.
Affinity: N/A
Partner: Date Masamune, Saber-Class

Appearance:
Arcuied Brunestud 83d7e8023ed1b7e51b482b874baea15c33336425
Spoiler:

Magic Crest Appearance: N/A

Statistics: Important Note: A Servant of the same Rank in a Statistic is superior to a Magus with the same Statistic. At character creation, you can select up to two Statistics or the same one twice and increase them by one Rank. Highlight or color-code the currently applying Stat, don't delete the others! If you use a Status Altering Magic, give it another color and paste this exact color onto the reached Stat. If you manage to go over B Rank in those that are limited, add that new Rank in the Color you've chosen.
Close Combat: EX
Speed: A
Endurance: A
Mana Production: F-
Magic Circuits: F-

Magic Type: Arcueid is the most powerful True Ancestor created to specifically hunt down the fallen True Ancestors, there are few who can match Arcueid in terms of strength, speed and endurance. Before Shiki killed her, she was using 70% of her power to suppress her vampiric impulses, but even then she was more than strong enough to destroy almost any Dead Apostle that got in her way; especially with her Marble Phantasm, which can literally change reality to create any naturally occurring effect and summon the Millennium Castle Brunestud, the ancestral home of the True Ancestors. The power of Marble Phantasm is such that even in her extreme weakened state, she was able to reduce Roa's latest host body to just the ankles.
She also has the normal vampire claws, and as a True Ancestor very few conceptual weapons can harm her. Arcueid states that she may be vulnerable to conceptual weapons from South America because she has not developed resistance to those yet. All vampires can ignore damage from most sources as their body will revert to the pre-damaged state rapidly, a conceptual weapon such as the Black Keys used by members of the Church nullifies this ability. At night she is almost invulnerable, and her power is at its peak during the full moon. During the night, all of her lines and points of death disappear, rendering her indestructible; however, they show up again when Shiki "kills" the very nature from which she draws her strength in one of the endings. She can not only regenerate most wounds rapidly, but even re-form her body completely after having her 'lines' cut by Shiki, even though it took the majority of her power to do so. She also has Mystic Eyes that enable limited control over others, such as the ability to plant suggestions. The color of her eyes changes to gold when they are active, thus revealing her as possessing the Mystic Eyes of Enchantment.

Marble Phantasm - Rank EX
As the Japanese name implies (空想具現化 Kuusou Gugenka), Marble Phantasm is the ability to materialize a phantasm, a vision.
It is the ability of an Elemental or True Ancestor to connect their will to nature, to interfere on probabilities, and to transfigure the surrounding world at will according to their vision of the world. As the user is a part of nature, he or she can change the world as desired, but in the end, what an elemental can act on is only something within the scope of nature. A transformation independent from nature (such as transforming a human) cannot be realized, unless done indirectly (animals can be managed).
The spiritual realm isn't a world separated from the real world, but localized regions thought of by the elemental that creates them; hence it is possible for a human to stray into it.
When Arcueid uses Marble Phantasm on Rho, she turns layers of the atmosphere in the corridor into a vacuum that cut him like a knife would a radish. Although Rho himself was not affected, there was no way to avoid being chopped in pieces by the atmosphere, and Rho only narrowly managed to remain as just his ankles - Arcueid's imagination didn't go as far as having the floor dislocate.
When not restricted, Arcueid can create a village in the mountains. But where humans have made changements, it will take more time to first break it down.
The English name comes from a metaphor. When drawing a marble in a bag of black marbles with a 1% chance of drawing the one white marble, Marble Phantasm is the ability to raise that chance to 100% and definitely pick the white one amongst all the black ones; this remains within the laws of the world.
For comparison purpose, following a similar metaphor, a Reality Marble would be, on the other hand, the ability to turn all the marbles into white ones; this is something the world wouldn't naturally allow. While this can be considered to be more efficient, this is, however, the only one effect such a Reality Marble could specialize in.

Crest Spells: N/A

Background: Arcueid Brunestud is the White Princess of the Shinso, the True Ancestors. The title of Brunestud was given to those Shinso capable of manifesting the Millennium Castle Brunestud, and has been likened to be the vampire royal family, although this is not strictly true. The True Ancestors were a race of beings copied from TYPE-MOON, the ultimate being of the moon, also known as the Crimson Moon. Long ago the planet had no defense mechanism against humanity, nothing to keep them in check. Thus the Crimson Moon came down and offered to help the planet make a race of ultimate beings to rule over humanity.
However the race was fundamentally flawed, they had a desire to drink blood that the original, the Crimson Moon had. The True Ancestors needed to use a large portion of their power to suppress this impulse, but as there was no cure, and with passage of time the impulse grew, more and more True Ancestors fell and began drinking blood indiscriminately, while others most likely went into eternal sleep.
Thus the True Ancestors created Arcueid as a weapon, the executioner of the fallen True Ancestors and Dead Apostles, the most powerful of them all. According to Ciel, this happened in the 12th century AD, when the number of fallen True Ancestors was very high. She was able to perform this duty splendidly, but she was nothing more than a tool. She was taught nothing beyond what she needed to know to hunt her targets, to the extent that she even ignored the fact that she was the same kind of creature as those she was supposed to destroy, and went to sleep after every kill, with her accumulated memories erased.
As the executioner, she did not have any vampiric impulses, and the rest of the True Ancestors also believed she had none. Arcueid, ignorant of her nature as a vampire and the consequences of drinking blood, was easily tricked by Rhogymant into drinking his and turned berserk, wiping out most of the True Ancestors, turning Rho into one of the strongest Dead Apostles and having a considerable portion of her power stolen by him, before she managed to regain her sanity long enough to chain herself to the throne and go to sleep. From then on she had to suppress her urge to drink blood like any other True Ancestors.
The rest of the True Ancestors were wiped out either by Rho or the rest of the Dead Apostles, who made a game of trying to assassinate their creators. Arcueid was, somehow, chosen as the next overseer of the Grail. It was said that this was possibly an influence by Ciel...
Back to top Go down
Dryst
Fresh Character

Arcuied Brunestud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcuied Brunestud   Arcuied Brunestud EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:42 pm

I hereby dub this app "Approved" with the high stats, since she is to be the Overseer
Back to top Go down

Arcuied Brunestud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate/Endless :: Rules and Applications :: Applications :: Accepted True Ancestors and Dead Apostles-
Jump to: