Fate/Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Tamamo-no-Mae WIP EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
Tamamo-no-Mae WIP EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
Tamamo-no-Mae WIP EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
Tamamo-no-Mae WIP EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Tamamo-no-Mae WIP EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Tamamo-no-Mae WIP EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
Tamamo-no-Mae WIP EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
Tamamo-no-Mae WIP EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Tamamo-no-Mae WIP EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine
Tamamo-no-Mae WIP I_vote_lcapTamamo-no-Mae WIP I_voting_barTamamo-no-Mae WIP I_vote_rcap 
Johnathan [Saber]
Tamamo-no-Mae WIP I_vote_lcapTamamo-no-Mae WIP I_voting_barTamamo-no-Mae WIP I_vote_rcap 
Amaterasu
Kagetora
Muramasa
Jack
Saito
Han Hee Young
Roa
Natsuki
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

Tamamo-no-Mae WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tamamo-no-Mae
Fresh Character

Tamamo-no-Mae WIP Empty
PostSubject: Tamamo-no-Mae WIP   Tamamo-no-Mae WIP EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Servant Template

Class: Caster
Alias: Just plain 'Caster', in rarer cases Tamo.
True Identity: Tamamo-no-Mae
Appearance Age: around 20

Appearance: Tamamo-no-Mae WIP Suww47

Personality: Everyone has a general personality. 2 Paragraphs are the minimum for this.

Power Levels: The basics for every Servant are E in each level. However, special rules apply to each class. You can find those rules here. At creation, you can raise the Rank of one level, mark it with a color code.
Strength: E
Endurance: E
Speed: E
Magic: C
Mana Capacity: C

Class Abilities: Territory Creation, Rank D - Thanks to having an unsuited personality, Tamamo has a lot of trouble even constructing a normal Magus Workshop right now.

Personal Abilities: Witchcraft - The Dakini heavenly methods. It includes methods to discern one's time of death and secret arts to obtain influence, such as methods to attain status and fortune (for men) and methods to gain the favour of influential individuals (for women). It also allows for Magecraft that 'changes what is within' instead of 'changing the things without', allowing for magical feats not normally possible by modern Magi.
D: Tamamo refuses to use the seductive capabilities of this ability, but her Magecraft recieves a slight boost in strength.

Spells: Nearly all Servants know at least a bit of magic. They are not bound to a certain type of magic like a Magus, but can only use a certain maximum of different spells. (1/2/4/7/13/20 – Caster has this amount times 1.5, rounded up.) The strength of your spells as a Servant is depending on Mana Capacity as well, but you need less Magic: you can always use Magic spells up to 1 Rank higher than your level in it (with the maximum being EX+), but you need to have at least Mana Capacity of 1 rank below the needed mana level – for a B rank spell, you need C rank magic and D rank capacity. Also, highest possible spells quickly tire out a Servant with a lack of Mana Capacity!
You can't save spell slots for higher levels of magic – if you have C rank, you need to have 4 (or 4x1.5) spells! You can, however, have spells not yet able to be casted with your current mana capacity.

Noble Phantasm: Delete if you are using Assassin Class. This is the weapon of your spirit, his/her identity, and the strongest thing he/she has to bring down opponents. Depending on the effect, the mana cost varies, but a Noble Phantasm in general is rather hungry for mana, so be careful with the use. The staff will determine both the drain on your mana and the rank of the Noble Phantasm AFTER your application is finished.

History: for historical figures, either use a link to wikipedia, or give us a basic rundown. The latter allows you to change around some details and parts of the legend, even the gender of the heroic spirit. For a custom created spirit, you need to give more detail – explain why they are a hero or counter-guardian!

Roleplay Sample: Just a small bit of how you roleplay. It doesn't have to be the character you are making the application for, but it is advised. The minimum is 2 Paragraphs, and it can be taken from another site, as long as you've written it.
Back to top Go down

Tamamo-no-Mae WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate/Endless :: Rules and Applications :: Applications :: Unchecked Applications-
Jump to: