Fate/Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Ashes to Ashes, Blood to Dust EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
Ashes to Ashes, Blood to Dust EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
Ashes to Ashes, Blood to Dust EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
Ashes to Ashes, Blood to Dust EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Ashes to Ashes, Blood to Dust EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Ashes to Ashes, Blood to Dust EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
Ashes to Ashes, Blood to Dust EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
Ashes to Ashes, Blood to Dust EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Ashes to Ashes, Blood to Dust EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine
Ashes to Ashes, Blood to Dust I_vote_lcapAshes to Ashes, Blood to Dust I_voting_barAshes to Ashes, Blood to Dust I_vote_rcap 
Johnathan [Saber]
Ashes to Ashes, Blood to Dust I_vote_lcapAshes to Ashes, Blood to Dust I_voting_barAshes to Ashes, Blood to Dust I_vote_rcap 
Amaterasu
Kagetora
Muramasa
Jack
Saito
Han Hee Young
Roa
Natsuki
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

Ashes to Ashes, Blood to Dust

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takuri
Fresh Character

Ashes to Ashes, Blood to Dust Empty
PostSubject: Ashes to Ashes, Blood to Dust   Ashes to Ashes, Blood to Dust EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Ah, the beautiful putrid smell of Fuyuki City... only humans managed to produce such a stench on the world around them, but the woman jumping from rooftop to rooftop did not even seem to care much, even though her nose was many times better than any humans would ever be. Wearing next to no clothing, one would think the fresh, young night would be cool on her body, but instead, she did not feel any of it - or at least not more than usual. Being 'dead', she never really felt any warmth to begin with. She had left her Servant back at her hideout - Jeanne didn't trust the vampiric being dashing through the night one bit, and she would be more trouble than help while scouting. Thus, she was alone... once more.
Her wolves were out on the hunt - all but the two that kept the apperance of her body. Hunting in the forest near the city, she would soon feel the beauty of being flooded by fresh blood would rip apart the constant pain circling her cursed body in the form of the old, used-up blood. Had she not been in this state for as long, nobody could've told what she would do when so many humans were so near... Only one grasp away, she would easily be able to snatch a single, unsuspecting lilim from the dark, small roads between the highly lit up ones were people still roamed through the young night. But nothing of the kind was on her agenda, as brown-yellow, beautiful eyes pierced the darkness without any problem. Standing on a rooftop, her clothing and whip slightly swaying in the wind - a certain, sudden stench and also wonderful smell entered her nose. One strong enough to make her eyes flash up and turn into a mesmerizing, dangerous red. This smell... It was one she would never be able to forget. Fresh, tasty human blood... there was nothing more delicious in the world for a Dead Apostle like her, but there was also nothing she detested and hated more. Still, curiosity killed cats, not wolves. Checking for the source would not be too bad, right? With those two thoughts, she darted through the air again, graceful and filled with strength, like a humanoid wolf.
Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes, Blood to Dust
Page 1 of 1