Fate/Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Tenrei Sadamune EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
Tenrei Sadamune EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
Tenrei Sadamune EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
Tenrei Sadamune EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Tenrei Sadamune EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Tenrei Sadamune EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
Tenrei Sadamune EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
Tenrei Sadamune EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Tenrei Sadamune EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine
Tenrei Sadamune I_vote_lcapTenrei Sadamune I_voting_barTenrei Sadamune I_vote_rcap 
Johnathan [Saber]
Tenrei Sadamune I_vote_lcapTenrei Sadamune I_voting_barTenrei Sadamune I_vote_rcap 
Amaterasu
Kagetora
Muramasa
Jack
Saito
Han Hee Young
Roa
Natsuki
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

Tenrei Sadamune

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenrei
Fresh Character

Tenrei Sadamune Empty
PostSubject: Tenrei Sadamune   Tenrei Sadamune EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:09 am

Magus/Master Template

Full Name: Nanbu/Sadamune, Tenrei Umeko "Nadeshiko" (天嶺楳仔貞胸)
Personality: Tenrei is soft-spoken, and seems quite frail. This is all due to her upbringing and lack of exposure to the outside world. She has trouble making (and by extension keeping) friends as she does not know how to speak informally. Her entire life is based around the Sadamune clan and has been ever since her father began terminally ill.

Tenrei also has a brighter side. She is extremely friendly to people to the point of almost being annoying. She is skiddish around members of the opposite sex as she was raised by mainly females other than her father and brother. She doesn't particularly care for her abilities, but will use them if asked. She will not injure (physically and/or mentally) anyone who does not deserve it. See below link for a Trope that she is based on.
Spoiler:

Affinity: Healing
Partner:

Appearance:
Tenrei Sadamune 2852_render_yakumotsukamoto001-1-1
Spoiler:

Magic Crest Appearance: It is a faded grey mon on her back. It is unknown what the connection is with the mon and her clans.
Spoiler:

Statistics:
Close Combat: F/E/D/C/B
Speed: F/E/D/C/B
Endurance: F/E/D/C/B
Mana Production: F/E/D/C/B/A/EX
Magic Circuits: F/E/D/C/B/A/EX

Magic Type:
[list][*]Name: Hitotsu no Kinomehari (One Leaf Glass)
Type: Healing
Range: N/A
Description: Hitotsu no Kinomehari is a weak-level healing magic. It is used to heal minor wounds (as long as the weapon doesn't knick an artery, hit bone if cut into, etc.). It will use small bits of strong glass-like fibers to guide the wounds back into place of before the attack.

[*]Name: Hyakuiromegane Tomoshibi (Kaleidoscope Light)
Type: Locator(?)
Description: Hyakuiromegane Tomoshibi is used to locate any injury to the physical body. It will have the wounds light up like a Kaleidoscope. The wounds do not have to be healed to see them, and it is a great way to locate an enemy's weak spot. The downside to this is that everyone with some sort of magical power can see the lights.

Crest Spells:
  • Name: Tenrai Zange (Divine Repentance)
    Type: COUNTER
    Description: Tenrai Zange is a technique that the Sadamune Clan uses. The Takeda Clan, centuries ago, spent many, many years to make a counter to the deadly Muramasa Blades that wreaked havoc on so many of the Takeda's allies. The Sadamune Clan perfected it and recieved the legendary Yawarakai-Te sword. Since it is the only surviving usable original Masamune Blade, the technique can be used with any Masamune Blade. When in striking distance (10 meters) of a Muramasa Blade, the spell will activate. It is meant to counter the deadly blade without causing harm to others. When the spell is activated, it can only cut the user of the Muramasa Blade.

• Name: Heiwa no Fouji (Forge of Peace)
    Type: Enchanting
    Description: Heiwa no Fouji is something passed all the way down from Masamune. In fact, Masamune created Heiwa no Fouji. It is normally not used by Heiresses, but it can be in times of crisis. Any blade created with the Sadamune's Crest on the blade can no longer cut those who do not deserve it. It is classified as a "Masamune Blade."

• Name: Tentouchi no Kritsukeru (Counter Blood Slash)
    Type: Healing
    Range: Special
    Description: This is something created after the discovery of the Muramasa Blades. As they were regarded as swords who could cut and only cut, the Masamune swords were known as swords who could heal. However, the swords could only heal wounds caused by a Muramasa Blade. The wounds, as long as they are not fatal, can be healed with the blade of any of the Masamune blades.

Weapons:
  • Name: Yawarakai-Te (Tender Hands / 柔らかい手)
    Type: Conceptual Weapon
    Length: Handle: 11 1/2" Blade: 30" Overall: 41 1/2"
    Description: Yawarakai-Te is the legendary sword of Masamune. It's alternate name is Honjou Masamune. A legend tells of a test where Muramasa challenged his master, Sadamune's son, to see who had the finer sword. Muramasa created a fine sword after working tirelessly to counter the blade Sadamune's son possessed. The blade was known as Yawarakari-Te, a blade created by Masamune. The contest was for each to suspend the blades in a small creek with the cutting edge facing the current. Muramasa's sword, the Juuchi Yosamu cut everything that passed its way; fish, leaves floating down the river, the very air which blew on it. Highly impressed with his pupil's work, Sadamune's son lowered his sword into the current and waited patiently. Not a leaf was cut, the fish swam right up to it, and the air hissed as it gently blew by the blade. After a while, Muramasa began to scoff at his master for his apparent lack of skill in the making of his sword. Smiling to himself, Sadamune's son pulled up his sword, dried it, and sheathed it. All the while, Muramasa was heckling him for his sword's inability to cut anything. A monk, who had been watching the whole ordeal, walked over and bowed low to the two sword masters. He then began to explain what he had seen. "The first of the swords was by all accounts a fine sword, however it is a blood thirsty, evil blade, as it does not discriminate as to who or what it will cut. It may just as well be cutting down butterflies as severing heads. The second was by far the finer of the two, as it does not needlessly cut that which is innocent and undeserving." Yawarakai-Te represented the Shogunate during most of the Edo period and had been passed down from one Shogun to another. It is one of the best known of the swords created by Masamune and is believed to be one of the finest Japanese swords ever made. It was made a Japanese National Treasure (Kokuhô) in 1939. The name Honjo possibly came about due to this sword's connection to the general Honjo "Echizen no kami" Shigenaga (本庄越前守重長) who gained the sword in battle. Honjo Shigenaga, general of Uesugi Kenshin in the 16th century, was attacked by Umanosuke who already possessed a number of trophy heads. Shigenaga was attacked with the Honjo Masamune which split his helmet, but he survived and took the sword as a prize. The blade had a number of chips from the great battle but was still usable. It was kept by Shigenaga until he was sent to Fushimi Castle, Bunroku around 1592–1595. Shigenaga ran out of funds and was forced to sell the sword to Toyotomi Hidetsugu, Toyotomi Hideyoshi's nephew and retainer. It was bought for 13 Mai, 13 ōban, which was 13 large gold coins. The blade was later valued in the Kyoho Meibutsu Cho at 1,000 Mai. It then went to Toyotomi Hideyoshi , Shimazu Hyogo Yoshihiro, again to Hideyoshi, Tokugawa Ieyasu , Tokugawa Yorinobu , and finally Tokugawa Ietsuna. It remained in the Kii branch of the Tokugawa family, the last known owner being Nambu Toshihide at the end of World War II. Apparently Nambu Toshihide gave the Honjo Masamune and 14 other swords to a police station at Mejiro in December 1945. The Honjo Masamune is with out a doubt the most important of the "missing" Nihonto, still today the current location of the sword is unknown to the masses. What happened after Nambu left the sword to the Meijiro police was that his son, Toshiaki, stole the sword back and kept it hidden from the rest of the family. He replaced it with another sword which was given to a seargant in the United States Army.
    Spoiler:

• Name: Tenshu Su-Yari
    Type: Spear
    Length: 65 inches
    Description: Nothing more than Masamune-style naginata. The blade of the Naginata can be detached from the staff and make a short sword in case the staff is broken.
    Spoiler:

• [b]Name: Tendourensa
    Type: Naginata
    Length: 69 inches
    Description: Tendourensa is the only non-Masamune Blade that her family owns. It is normally used as a threat or for fishing, so using it with the crest would make it useless. Tendourensa has no enchantments other than the ability to not rust.
    Spoiler:

Background: To begin, you must know who two people are. Masamune (正宗?), also known as Gorō Nyūdō Masamune (五郎入道正宗?, Priest Gorō Masamune, c.1264–1343 AD), is widely recognized as Japan's greatest swordsmith. As no exact dates are known for Masamune's life, he has reached an almost legendary status. It is generally agreed that he made most of his swords in the late 13th and early 14th centuries, 1288–1328. He created swords, known as tachi in Japanese and daggers called tantō, in the Soshu tradition.

Hikoshirō Sadamune (相模國住人貞宗 - Sagami kuni junin Sadamune) (born Einin 6, 1298; died Shōhei 4, 1349) also called Sōshū Sadamune was a swordsmith of the Sōshū school, originally from Gōshū (also known as Ōmi province) whose works are considered some of the finest blades ever created. His works are often compared with those of the other great Koto era (987-1596) swordsmiths including Sōshū Masamune, Bizen Nagamitsu, and Ike Muramasa. He was a son by blood of Sōshū Masamune considered by many to be the most famous of the Sōshū masters. After leaving Gōshū province to go to what is now Kanagawa Prefecture, Sadamune became a student of Masamune, sometime around the Namboku-chō era. As a mark of his completion of his teacher's training he inherited the mune part of his name Sadamune from Masamune. Sadamune was not one of the Great Juttetsu trained by Masamune, but his works were regarded to be of the same level as his master's.

The Sadamune clan then merged with the Takeda clan's sub-family known as the Nambu clan. However, the name Sadamune was bestowed among the direct heirs of Masamune and Sadamune Hikishirou. The last heir was Toshiaki Nambu. Toshiaki's wife bore him only one child before passing away. It was no heir, but an heiress. Her name was Tenrei Umeko.

Tenrei was brought up to be a posterchild of the term Yamato Nadeshiko, which earned her the nickname of Nadeshiko. Tenrei had little to no exposure to the outside world. She would only leave her family's manor to travel abroad to see the "fancier" locations of the world. Toshiaki had Tenrei home-schooled in many other almost-archaic things other than the main curriculum.

However, tragedy struck Tenrei in 2009. Toshiaki, after a battle with spinal cancer, passed away in his sleep on December 9. Her family, even though she was the Heiress, forced her to leave the manor to attend schools instead of "wasting" the fortune of the family on private tutors.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Sexy Priest-class Servant
Tsubine

Tenrei Sadamune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenrei Sadamune   Tenrei Sadamune EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:07 pm

I'm making Tenrei a WIP for now, as I'm a bit swamped to add some parts.
Back to top Go down

Tenrei Sadamune
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate/Endless :: Rules and Applications :: Applications :: Unchecked Applications-
Jump to: