Fate/Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Winning The War EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
Winning The War EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
Winning The War EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
Winning The War EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Winning The War EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Winning The War EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
Winning The War EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
Winning The War EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Winning The War EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine
Winning The War I_vote_lcapWinning The War I_voting_barWinning The War I_vote_rcap 
Johnathan [Saber]
Winning The War I_vote_lcapWinning The War I_voting_barWinning The War I_vote_rcap 
Amaterasu
Kagetora
Muramasa
Jack
Saito
Han Hee Young
Roa
Natsuki
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

Winning The War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnathan [Saber]
Beer-Class Servant

Winning The War Empty
PostSubject: Winning The War   Winning The War EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:38 am

As you may have noticed, it's pretty much impossible to beat all Servants - because there is an unlimited supply of them. So how, do you ask, can you even win the Holy Grail War? Well, as you may remember, the Grail lacks a physical vessel this time around, and is more of a magical force/disaster spreading out the Heaven's Feel like a cancerous infection throughout the world. To prove oneself to the will of the grail, one has to fight.

To obtain the grail, you have to defeat at LEAST 30 (thirty!) Servants. This includes NPC Servants, but going on a killing spree is not advised and will be stopped by staff. The Servants of enemies have to die - it doesn't matter if the Master is killed or not. The count is kept per Servant, not per Master!
Even if someone obtains the grail, though, the war continues on after it grants one wish. Remember, though, that the grail takes all wishes and twists them into evil. NEVER count on a true fulfillment for as long as it is tainted by the Angra Mainyu.

Current Kills List

• Everyone: 0 so far!
Back to top Go down

Winning The War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate/Endless :: Rules and Applications :: The Rules-
Jump to: