Fate/Endless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Magus/Master Template EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
Magus/Master Template EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
Magus/Master Template EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
Magus/Master Template EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Magus/Master Template EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Magus/Master Template EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
Magus/Master Template EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
Magus/Master Template EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Magus/Master Template EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine
Magus/Master Template I_vote_lcapMagus/Master Template I_voting_barMagus/Master Template I_vote_rcap 
Johnathan [Saber]
Magus/Master Template I_vote_lcapMagus/Master Template I_voting_barMagus/Master Template I_vote_rcap 
Amaterasu
Kagetora
Muramasa
Jack
Saito
Han Hee Young
Roa
Natsuki
Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

Magus/Master Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnathan [Saber]
Beer-Class Servant

Magus/Master Template Empty
PostSubject: Magus/Master Template   Magus/Master Template EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Magus/Master Template

Full Name: Japanese characters: use Last Name, First Name format. For all others, it's self-choice.
Age: No Zouken-characters that are centuries old, please.
Personality: Everyone has a general personality. 2 Paragraphs minimum!
Affinity: Every Magus has a certain affinity, either for an element or type of Magic. If you are simply a Master without Magic, delete this.
Partner: Only applies to Masters. You can edit this without re-approval after getting your Servant in roleplay.

Status: Not all Magi are part of the Assosication, or even part of a Clan. You can either be a Full Magus and have a Magic Crest, a free Magus with a weaker Magic Crest, a Magic User (without any Crest) and no binds... or even be a Descendant, meaning that no magic remains in your generation, but you are still a Master. Descendants can't use Physical Contact to 'recharge' Mana normally.

Appearance: Either a picture, or 2 Paragraphs of text are enough, you can also use both. If you use more than one picture, put all but one into a spoiler with the [ spoiler ] command. Also, please try NOT to use too generic pictures, please?

Magic Crest Appearance: Only applies to those magi that have one. How does the Magic Circuit on your body look like when it is active, and where is it placed?

Statistics: Important Note: A Servant of the same Rank in a Statistic is superior to a Magus with the same Statistic. At character creation, you can select up to two Statistics or the same one twice and increase them by one Rank. Highlight or color-code the currently applying Stat, don't delete the others! If you use a Status Altering Magic, give it another color and paste this exact color onto the reached Stat. If you manage to go over B Rank in those that are limited, add that new Rank in the Color you've chosen.
Close Combat: F/E/D/C/B (since Magi are always humans, they usually can't match a fully powered Servant and need to use spells for that.)
Speed: F/E/D/C/B (determines running, spellcasting, and fighting all the same. A very important statistic!)
Endurance: F/E/D/C/B (The condition you are in without using any magic.
Mana Production: F/E/D/C/B/A/EX (The ability of a Magus to use outside energy and their own energy to create Mana. Your mana production while sleeping is generally 1 Rank higher than your current one. Without a high Mana Production, summoning a Servanjt can be dangerous in itself, and spellcasting will be very hard to achieve.)
Magic Circuits: F/E/D/C/B/A/EX (This determines how many of your Magic Circuits you can use. The higher it is, the better the magic you can use without killing yourself.)

Magic Type: As a Magus, you gain quite a bit of free-roaming in this. However, be warned: we won't allow overpowered magic types. One Magic Type would be Tohsakas Gem Magic, Strengthening and Projection would be two other possible ones. You can either have one Magic at Rank D or two at Rank E at the start. Create some sample spells together with your magic type!
Remember, you could in theory use all spells in existance - but your bodys Magic Circuits limit what you can do. Magic over your limit can burn them out and severly cripple your body - you are NOT Shirou, and you DON'T have Avalon in your body. Be careful, healing magic can only do so much!

Crest Spells: Only applies to those that have one. Post ALL Crest Spells you want in here, even those not yet useable. You can add spells later, but need approval from Staff for that. To use a Crest Magic, you need Mana Production on the level of the spell, and your own Magic Circuits need to be one Rank above it. In theory, EX Rank Magic can be used from the Crest, but that can damage your Magic Circuits, like it is normal for those spells exceeding your abilities.

Background: The origin of your character. How did they learn Magic, if they even are Magi, in the case of Masters? Why are you in the Holy Grail War? Why are you who you are? This can either be summary-type or an actual short story showing key moments of their life, it's your decision. Write around 4 Paragraphs minimum - any less and it will most likely lack vital info.

RP Sample: Show us how you RP! Either for the character you are creating, or something from a different roleplay site, it is up to you as long as you've written it yourself.

Code:
[center][u][b][size=18]Magus/Master Template[/size][/b][/u][/center]

[b]Full Name:[/b] Japanese characters: use Last Name, First Name format. For all others, it's self-choice.
[b]Age:[/b] No Zouken-characters that are centuries old, please.
[b]Gender:[/b] Should be obvious enough.
[b]Personality:[/b] Everyone has a general personality. 2 Paragraphs minimum!
[b]Affinity:[/b] Every Magus has a certain affinity, either for an element or type of Magic. If you are simply a Master without Magic, delete this.
[b]Partner:[/b] Only applies to Masters. You can edit this without re-approval after getting your Servant in roleplay.

[b]Status:[/b] Not all Magi are part of the Assosication, or even part of a Clan. You can either be a Full Magus and have a Magic Crest, a free Magus with a weaker Magic Crest, a Magic User (without any Crest) and no binds... or even be a Descendant, meaning that no magic remains in your generation, but you are still a Master. Descendants can't use Physical Contact to 'recharge' Mana normally.

[b]Appearance:[/b] Either a picture, or 2 Paragraphs of text are enough, you can also use both. If you use more than one picture, put all but one into a spoiler with the [ spoiler ] command. Also, please try NOT to use too generic pictures, please?

[b]Magic Crest Appearance:[/b] Only applies to those magi that have one. How does the Magic Circuit on your body look like when it is active, and where is it placed?

[b]Statistics:[/b] Important Note: A Servant of the same Rank in a Statistic is superior to a Magus with the same Statistic. At character creation, you can select up to two Statistics or the same one twice and increase them by one Rank. Highlight or color-code the currently applying Stat, don't delete the others! If you use a Status Altering Magic, give it another color and paste this exact color onto the reached Stat. If you manage to go over B Rank in those that are limited, add that new Rank in the Color you've chosen.
Close Combat: F/E/D/C/B (since Magi are always humans, they usually can't match a fully powered Servant and need to use spells for that.)
Speed: F/E/D/C/B (determines running, spellcasting, and fighting all the same. A very important statistic!)
Endurance: F/E/D/C/B (The condition you are in without using any magic.
Mana Production: F/E/D/C/B/A/EX (The ability of a Magus to use outside energy and their own energy to create Mana. Your mana production while sleeping is generally 1 Rank higher than your current one. Without a high Mana Production, summoning a Servanjt can be dangerous in itself, and spellcasting will be very hard to achieve.)
Magic Circuits: F/E/D/C/B/A/EX (This determines how many of your Magic Circuits you can use. The higher it is, the better the magic you can use without killing yourself.)

[b]Magic Type:[/b] As a Magus, you gain quite a bit of free-roaming in this. However, be warned: we won't allow overpowered magic types. One Magic Type would be Tohsakas Gem Magic, Strengthening and Projection would be two other possible ones. You can either have one Magic at Rank D or two at Rank E at the start. Create some sample spells together with your magic type!
Remember, you could in theory use all spells in existance - but your bodys Magic Circuits limit what you can do. Magic over your limit can burn them out and severly cripple your body - you are NOT Shirou, and you DON'T have Avalon in your body. Be careful, healing magic can only do so much!

[b]Crest Spells:[/b] Only applies to those that have one. Post ALL Crest Spells you want in here, even those not yet useable. You can add spells later, but need approval from Staff for that. To use a Crest Magic, you need Mana Production on the level of the spell, and your own Magic Circuits need to be one Rank above it. In theory, EX Rank Magic can be used from the Crest, but that can damage your Magic Circuits, like it is normal for those spells exceeding your abilities.

[b]Background:[/b] The origin of your character. How did they learn Magic, if they even are Magi, in the case of Masters? Why are you in the Holy Grail War? Why are you who you are? This can either be summary-type or an actual short story showing key moments of their life, it's your decision. Write around 4 Paragraphs minimum - any less and it will most likely lack vital info.

[b]RP Sample:[/b] Show us how you RP! Either for the character you are creating, or something from a different roleplay site, it is up to you as long as you've written it yourself.
Back to top Go down

Magus/Master Template
Page 1 of 1