The 6th Heaven's Feel has begun - what will be your place in an eternal war?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Head Admin

Admins

Global Moderators

Moderators

Latest topics
» Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Berserker [LANCELOT]
Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» The Victim of Circumstances
Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm by Hanako

» Tsuchihime, Hanako
Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm by Johnathan [Saber]

» Wandering on a Sunny Afternoon
Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 am by Johnathan [Saber]

» Eternity Blood - Rated R for Rape
Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am by Roa

» Perfect Day
Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm by Amaterasu

» Mordred [Saber]
Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:16 pm by Tsubine

» A Priest, an Assassin, a Classic Car, and a Foreign Country
Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm by Muramasa

Top posters
Tsubine

Johnathan [Saber]

Amaterasu

Kagetora

Muramasa

Jack

Han Hee Young

Saito

Roa

Natsuki

Affiliates
free forum

Poll
Most Viewed Topics
Achilles: The Invincible Hero of Greece {Ready}
Ryougi Shiki
Motochika Chosokabe
Nero (Saber) (WiP)
Morgana Le Fay [Master]
Cu Chulainn: Irish Son of Light {DONE}
Saber [Arthur Pendragon]
Richard the Lionheart (Done)
Takuri [Dead Apostle]
Archer

Share | 

The Bow and the Lance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mayumi
Fresh Character

PostSubject: The Bow and the Lance   Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:23 pm

It was finally time.

It had been eight years. Eight years since Mayumi had locked herself away in solitude. Eight years since her physical emotional expression had been rendered incapacitated. Eight years of tireless training, endless practice, and unbreakable resolve.

And the time had finally come. She was ready.

Mayumi had one goal in mind. This had been so since she had left her household at age eight. She only had one purpose. She needed the grail. She needed it to restore herself. To go back to normalcy. Or some form of it. For you see, eight years ago, she made a mistake. A misuse of her magic that cost her dearly. And all she wanted was to recover from that... to go back to how things were for her. Or at least.. to be herself again.. For that, there was only one option.

She needed the Holy Grail.

A relic said to have immense power. One magi had been fighting tooth and nail over for years past. The grail was an item that would grant whoever won it one wish. But it wasn't as easy as just taking it. To get it, one would need to defeat all other magi after the relic in a war. A war known as Heaven's Feel. But the war could not be won with magi alone. No. The magi utilize heroic spirits, figures from the past or future who also are after the grail, used to fight under the magi's command. To get a servant, one had to summon.

And that was exactly what Mayumi was doing.

So there she stood, stripped bare to accommodate the heat in the abandoned chapel, sweat dripping down her body as she stared at the ritualistic circle she had made on the ground betwen the aisles. The crest on her left breast rose and fell with her breathing in the musky air. Mayumi stepped forward, kneeling in the center of the circle and reaching for box she had set up beside the circle, taking off of it a copper mirror, a sacred item taken from a shrine on her family's lands. Mayumi's face remained expressionless, as was her curse, despite her excitement as she laid the mirror on the ground, making sure to center it perfectly before stepping back out of the circle, breathing in as anticipation filled her body. Mayumi held her right palm out towards the circle, taking a step back as she clamped her left hand around her right upper-arm. This was it.. it was now or never ...

Mayumi took one last deep breath, eyes glowing purple as a sign of her magic being channeled as she spoke the incantation she had learned by heart out of a book she had found here, in the chapel itself. As she spoke, her voice carried something else.. something ancient within.. her usual airy tone projecting across the room, echo-y and foreboding.

"Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is my great master Schweinorg..

The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate...

Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill. Fill!

Repeat every five times.

Simply, shatter once filled..

Lancer, I announce..

Your self is under me, my fate is in your sword."

As the circle began to glow, Mayumi took another deep breath. She internally slapped herself for hesitating. She had been waiting eight years. She could do this!

"In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer.

Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead..

You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance... LANCER!"

As the circle grew brighter, Mayumi knelt. She wasn't accustomed to the whole Servant/Master relationship, and as far as she was concerned, whoever came out of this circle would be more powerful than she.. so why not pay them respect? Mayumi bowed her head low, purple hair falling in her face as she awaited her servant's appearance..

Back to top Go down
Tsukiyomi-no-Mikoto
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: The Bow and the Lance   Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:56 pm

This Light...
What Is...
This Light...?
It Is...
Cold...
So Very...
Cold...

The man looked ahead.
White.
He looked left.
White.
He looked right.
White.
He looked up.
White.
He looked down.
White.

What was all of this white?
Was it bone?
Was it ash?
Was it snow?
Was it paper?
Was it northing?
Was it everything?

The man of the moon did not care. He despised the color white. One could say he abhored and loathed it. The moon's enemy was the sun. The sun was associated with light. Light is white until it is broken apart by the eyes. The man of the moon noticed something ahead of him though. The white was fading. A crimson, circular door materialized out of what seemed like nothing.
To go.
Not to go.
To open.
To close.
To enter.
To ignore.
The man of the moon thought. Endless white or an unknown world? The man of the moon laughed at the thought of staying in the boring world of white. With a smirk on his flawless face, he stepped forward, grasping onto the handle. Before he could open it, he was engulfed in flames. The next thing he saw was the inside of a building. A vast torrent of information rushed into his head as he opened his eyes. Knowledge of millenia. Knowledge of man. Knowledge of machine. Knowledge of the children of his sister.

The slender man of the moon stood. Before him, a circle drawn around him still glowing slightly. The arcane symbols meant nothing to him. He felt something in his right hand, a lance. The two intertwining blades like that of two snakes mating echoed his identity. He dare not say it though, as it would mean certain death if another Servant appeared before him. Instead, there was only a bare female.

To the man of the moon, her hair was odd. He did not care, as he was still the God of the Moon. A being that surpassed even the greatest of a kings, a true God. He looked at the bowing female. He had not been summoned before, and he was more surprised that he was summoned to such an...odd child.

"Child of the blue hair, I assume you are the one who has summoned me. If you are, raise your head. It is unbefitting of a man to forge a contract with the other party's head held low."
Back to top Go down
Mayumi
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: The Bow and the Lance   Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Mayumi's eyes met only wood. The floor of the church as she stared. The light.. she could see it in her peripheral vision. Subsiding. Dropping off the servant. It's passenger from.. whatever time.. whatever place. Mayumi heard, keen senses tuned from her years of archery and innate powers detecting the figure above her. His breath, his muscles moving, no matter how subtle the movement. She could sense it.

Inside, she was exploding. Half joy, half doubt. Was this really happening? After these years and years of studying and training.. was she finally granted a servant? As if to confirm her suspicion, the man above her spoke.

"Child of the blue hair, I assume you are the one who has summoned me. If you are, raise your head. It is unbefitting of a man to forge a contract with the other party's head held low."

Mayumi's eyes widened slightly, the most emotion she would ever show in her current condition. Mayumi slowly stood from her position knelt on the floor, her body straightening out. All five feet, zero inches of her extending upward into her full height. The teen raised her head last, purple eyes meeting the servant's own orbs as she steeled herself and spoke, her tone returning to the dull and monotone lifelessness that it usually adapted.

"Yes, Servant of the class Lancer. I am the one who has summoned you this day. I have gone through the necessary rituals and taken the steps required to bring you onto this earth, for the purpose of having your help in the war for the grail granted to me." Mayumi nodded slowly, still taken aback by some of this. She.. was a novice to be sure, and she wanted all the bases covered. "So tell me, servant, what do you go by? Or shall I simply call you 'Lancer'?". Mayumi inquired, raising a tenative eyebrow and running a hand idly through her hair.

Observing the servant in front of him, it was obvious that he was built for the lancer class. Slim, tall, built and structured like a knight. He looked just like the examples in the book. His hair.. was a bit feminine for a male, but it fit him. The sudden realization of exactly where she was, what she was doing.. and the fact that she was talking to a heroic spirit of the past, regardless of whether she knew who exactly he was or not.. took her breath away momentarily. As she attempted to regain it, she looked up, seeing the loose areas in the board above. Surely no one was around for miles, but the light that summoning process gave off would show for more than just miles. And in the dead of night, it was sure to attract a few travelers or merchants on this lonely road. And even if not, it would most likely show into the nearby city. They couldn't risk staying here long.. it wasn't safe. Mayumi looked back at the servant and placed her hands on her hips, awaiting the answer to her question, and hopefully to get out of here quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyomi-no-Mikoto
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: The Bow and the Lance   Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:48 pm

The man of the moon gazed at the girl before him. She was fairly attractive, for a human. He wouldn't mind recieving prana from her. His lance was sticking into the wooden floor, the two spirals were still tightly wound. He tightened his grip on the large polearm. By focusing a small amount of prana into it, he was able to make it completely unwind. the two halves then wrapped themselves around his torso through the opening of his shirt. He then opened his once slightly-closed eyes and truly gazed upon her body.

Yes, the man of the moon was tall. He was elegant. He was, as the people of today call it, sexy. His eyes didn't hurt that one bit. It could be assumed he had charming magic through his eyes and hair. Those piercing icy eyes of his were normal eyes and his lucious golden hair was just as it was described, hair. Being a God, he was naturally beautiful.

"Even though I am a true deity and you are nothing more than a human, I do suppose it would be curteous of me to give you a name to call me by other than my class. I only say that because there are going to be more than seven Servants in this war...I can just tell. It's the only reason I could have been summoned. But yes, a name..." The man of the moon began to think.

His true name was Tsukiyomi-no-Mikoto. He was the Japanese God of the moon. Being summoned as a Lancer was no big deal. For the trio of the Japanese Gods, the class selection was a gamble. It depended on the master, honestly. But for him, he didn't care. The basis of his Noble Phantasms would remain the same no matter what class, so why would someone as noble and beautiful as Tsukiyomi care?
"Obviously, I can't give you my actual name yet as that would be simply moronic. Hmm, it's a windy night, so...Yarikaze will do. Yes, Yarikaze." Yarikaze...Tsukiyomi liked the sound of it. Simply a combination of the words for "Spear" and "Wind," the name was obviously an alias. He awaited his newfound master's response as he stuck out his hand. "Be quick and take my hand and then our contract will be forged.
Back to top Go down
Mayumi
Fresh Character

PostSubject: Re: The Bow and the Lance   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Mayumi blinked, slightly dumbfounded as she watched the man. The lance.. were those snakes? She watched, bewildered, as they wrapped around his torso. What had she signed herself up for? Was there anyway back? No. She mentally grimaced, steeling herself against such thoughts. There was no time for doubts. It was time to grow up. She was in this now. No turning back.

"Even though I am a true deity and you are nothing more than a human, I do suppose it would be curteous of me to give you a name to call me by other than my class. I only say that because there are going to be more than seven Servants in this war...I can just tell. It's the only reason I could have been summoned. But yes, a name..." Mayumi tsk'd, such arrogance. What kind of servant had he summoned? One who would call himself a deity? Look down on her humanity? What a fool. Little did he know what she was capable of. She thought back to her training, to the arrow designed specifically to kill servants, before shaking her head. No, best not to go down that path. If she did, she might corrupt herself..

"Obviously, I can't give you my actual name yet as that would be simply moronic. Hmm, it's a windy night, so...Yarikaze will do. Yes, Yarikaze." Yarikaze, eh? "Alright then, Yarikaze. I shall call you such." She nodded, looking at his outstretched hand. "Be quick and take my hand and then our contract will be forged." Mayumi nodded, taking his hand and shaking it. "So that's in then? We have a contract just like that?" She chuckled blankly. "I apologize, I am new to this."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bow and the Lance   

Back to top Go down

The Bow and the Lance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate/Endless :: Contract Center :: The Summoning Circle-
Jump to: